It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian river barge for Elizabeth II

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

The best slaves are the ones that don’t know they are salves.

What backs the money you speak of?

Also I am curious to know how you have manage 7.5 post on average every day for 1360 + days since you became a member on the 13-4-2008 give or take a few here and there?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Originally posted by Jordan River
The queen isn't important and those who believe she is are obsolete of the time

Seriously, who cares, only the brits do

through her banking in the city of london and colonial corporate interests the Queen of England owns most of America and christianity too..which is why most presidents are her semi related spawn
na, not important at all
edit on 3-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

Oh yes, yes the old British Banking Conspiracy about how the empire never ended... Well my good man perhaps you can answer me something, as a Canadian yourself, and subject of grand old HRM Lizzie Deuce, where are the benefits of said global power? Why do some of the top exports of the home islands include Aston Martins to Saudi princes and Chinese businessmen, while we all drive Fords and VWs? Why do we fly on Airbus aircraft when the only place to see a BAC airliner is in a museum?

I am sorry mate but really why, if we still have this grand royal empire are we as a nation and a commonwealth so nostalgic for the glory days as we try to convince everyone that we still matter?

When the queen spoke at the United Nations the response from the rest of the world was basically "well wasn't that lovely" instead of "all hail our glorious monarch and her inspired words."

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bulldetector

I'm unfamiliar with the English Royal family blood lines, but while digging up some genealogy on my dads family, I found that some of his family were of French/Spanish nobility. It brought me to this link
fabpedigree.com... it does mention royal English family, and how far removed they are from the particular ancestor. It goes back some lines to Egypt, Khazaria, Ottaman Empire, Babylon and Rome. They mention Churchill, Prince Charles, GW Bush, and Otto Von Bismark, the Isimidon de Royans mentioned, his daughter is found found intermaried on three different maternal lines of my Guion de Geis/ Monteil family. These people inbred like crazy, it seems every royal family roots were in Egypt/Babylon a heck of a coincidence. They give you the perception that royal families married the kingdom next door, who of us even realized that they traveled these great distances?

Also this link gives good insight into how royal lines work, basically how each line is morphed into a nationality they had very little connections to.
edit on 11-6-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join