It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian river barge for Elizabeth II

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
The royal reptile family aren't disguising things very much anymore.
The royal procession for the diamond jubilee along the Isis, I mean Thames River.

Complete with slave rowed egyptian river barge.
I mean, come on!

Any thought that this nest of adders is not a continution of the egyptian royal serpent bloodline should be discarded.

Lizzies barge:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Her predecessors barges:
www.crystalinks.com...
edit on 3-6-2012 by intrepid because: Fixed title.

CX

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulldetector

Complete with slave rowed egyptian river barge.
I mean, come on!

I mean seriously?

Slaves?

CX.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
haha really?

I very much doubt the queen has any idea of what's going on. The jubilee celebrations have all been organised with very little of her say and she she is just being told where to go and what to do.
edit on 3-6-2012 by Paulos because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Little bit of info...just incase there was a still concern about the queen using slaves this year.....

Gloriana’s 18 oarsmen, who have been selected by Motability, the disabled mobility charity whose patron is the Queen, held their first practice session yesterday.

Five-time Olympic gold medallist Sir Steve said: “We have a great mix of rowers involved, from some serious medal contenders at this year’s Paralympic Games to the team of injured servicemen who recently rowed across the Atlantic.

Diamond Jubilee: Steve Redgrave and Matthew Pinsent to lead River Pageant in royal rowbarge Gloriana

CX.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
And heres the picture Thankyou Daily Mail, The paper i quite like.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by bulldetector

The barge is designed to look like an 18th century barge...

Like the one in this painting:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
I mean seriously?

Slaves?

Well, yes they are.

Slavery has evolved over the last few thousand years. It is more efficient now.

These days, instead of whipping them they "pay" them money. And if you want to continue living, you must give the money back to them.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Well, if you think it's so bad, why not give it up then?

Give up money and everything you have that money was used to obtain and we'll see who's the slave...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by bulldetector

Ok I was going to agree somewhat with your post because I do get what you are trying to say. I do get the Queens connection with Ancient Egypt and the pharaohs but there is no need for name calling.

OP I think you could have said all of this in a different way where people wouldn't think it's nuts. Believe me I just started reading about the Queen and her connections with the ancient pharaoh system. It's nuts when you first realize it and sometimes I wish I never read half the things I have read but in a sense I'm glad I know these things now. I can then go from there to look into it more thoroughly. It is quite interesting I must say.

CX

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulldetector

Shouldn't have to explain that, but I didn't envisage a cretin such as yourself posting on ATS.

That made my day....cheers.

I've been called many things in my life, a "cretin" ranks among the more polite. Thank you.

Will raise a cuppa and wave a flag just for you later.

CX.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
im watching now

royals have just showed up,

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Forget the conspiracy stuff!
How much of the people's money have the royals blown on their toy boats this year?
They rebuilt the Cutty Sark for a cool 50M. pounds, the barge had to run a few mil more.
Royal horse artillery, guards,bands, pageantry etc etc.........combined costs of this stuff has to be staggering.

As an American I was extremely put off by the Queen's visit to Richmond back in '07, the city was locked down and yet people flocked to get a glimpse of her like she was the latest exhibit by P.T. Barnum. We didn't used to pander to royalty so in earlier times. Millions of US tax $ spent on her security for a 2 day visit.

To think we fought a revolution to get away from such people.
edit on 3-6-2012 by Asktheanimals because: post edited for clarity

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I think it is a damned fine looking boat, I'm glad Her Majesty liked it. A lot of people say "oh, but the taxpayer pays this and the taxpayer pays that", a lot of the money is recovered through tourism and foreigners who come to witness these celebrations.

To the American poster above, most of your taxes go on blowing people up in their own countries, I know where I would rather my taxes went.

HRH has served her country for 60 years, and she does a lot more than people give her credit for, like addressing the UN in peace talks at 80+ years old, amongst many, many other things.

All this lizard people / Egyptian slave rubbish just shows how stupid and narrow minded some people truly are.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

It might be peoples money they spend on building royal barges and other boats etc, also quit a lot think we should drop the monarchy but the fact is that the money the country makes from tourism linked to the royal family is more than likely more than the tax payer spends on them.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Funeral procession to Abydos

Pic taken in 2009 as the Pharoah was moving to his permanent home at Windsor's Legoland.
Hey, isn't Windsor Castle in Windsor too?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

I am in full agreement about the US wastes it's money on wars and occupations. We are however inextricably coupled with England in these misadventures.
You have centuries of tradition there that Americans do not. Such things as rule by birthright are considered obsolete if not downright offensive. I don't blame HRH, she was born in to it and has carried her duties with grace and dignity. Queen Elizabeth is a fine person, an opinion I do not share of Phillip and Charles

If you look at how the royals acted during WW2 you will see a far more practical and austere approach than what is being shown here. Leading by example is something few would argue against.
When the government is asking people to give more and get by with less HRH could IMO, be setting a better example.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The queen isn't important and those who believe she is are obsolete of the time

Seriously, who cares, only the brits do

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

I thought you were going to post Anubis, Egyptian god of dead on the Thames.

This looks a bit scarier than a Lego Pharoah.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
The queen isn't important and those who believe she is are obsolete of the time

Seriously, who cares, only the brits do

through her banking in the city of london and colonial corporate interests the Queen of England owns most of America and christianity too..which is why most presidents are her semi related spawn
na, not important at all
edit on 3-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join