It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Deploys Nuclear Weapons on German-Built Submarines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
www.spiegel.de...

A German shipyard has already built three submarines for Israel, and three more are planned. Now SPIEGEL has learned that Israel is arming the submarines with nuclear-tipped cruise missiles. The German government has known about Israel's nuclear weapons program for decades, despite its official denials.

Germany is helping Israel to develop its military nuclear capabilities, SPIEGEL has learned. According to extensive research carried out by the magazine, Israel is equipping submarines that were built in the northern German city of Kiel and largely paid for by the German government with nuclear-tipped cruise missiles. The missiles can be launched using a previously secret hydraulic ejection system. Israeli Defence Minister Ehud Barak told SPIEGEL that Germans should be "proud" that they have secured the existence of the state of Israel "for many years."

Paid for by the Germand government as well?
Germans should be proud they have been helping to (pay to)protect Israel. Interesting.

www.spiegel.de...
edit on 3-6-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I'm sorry but this makes no sense to me. Why would the German goverment help pay for these subs. And then it says they have signed a contract with the goverment for a 6th on but wouldnt they be signing with the contractor instead. Even if the German goverment is in the middle of it this would give them denyability.Maybe I missed something.

The only ends I could see to this is a weapon for attack on Iran by Israel.
edit on 3-6-2012 by David134 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by David134
Why would the German goverment help pay for these subs.

Because that's what they do for decades! They're paying and supporting Israel in any way possible

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
if anyone is worried about Iran POSSIBLY getting nukes, they should be worried about the real terrorists that already have hundreds of them

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

What is the biggest looming crisis for Europe outside of financial collapse?

Immigration and the redefinement of European Culture.

If you look at England, France, and even Germany, the influx of Islam and Muslim culture is coming into direct conflict with lifestyles and traditions thousands of years old. Look at the response from countries such as Switzerland banning minarets or France banning Burkhas.

Even the Roman Catholic Church has come out and is re-establishing Catholicism as a defender of European Culture.

Now... pair these things together. The Roman Catholic Church... strong right wing sentiment against Muslim Immigration and culture... and the emergeance of Germany as the key and pivotal player on mainland Europe...

You have Israel with nuclear weapon capable submarines. What role does Israel play?

Cut off the bad guys at the pass before they can get to town... Stop Muslim aggression in the Middle East before it reaches Northern Europe and Germany.

For all of the eschatology students and endtime Christians... it fits perfectly... if you are one of these, then you know what I am talking about.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Good to see these two countries getting along. I know there was kind of falling-out they had a few decades ago. Can't remember the details, though.

/TOA

new topics

top topics

join