It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic venue ''serious stomach virus '' June 3rd.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Just heard it on the news, really caught my attention and I’m looking for a link now.

But there's a report that a ''serious stomach virus'' putting multiple people in hospital and sickened many others at a London Olympic venue.

It was the juniors or a test run or something..

but the whole article was suspicious, the scenes shot and the wording.

My conspiracy whiskers say it could be a accidental release, or maybe a slipped device on some sort of biological spray or mist..

a false flag?

edit on 3-6-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I wonder if it could be connected to this post ?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

a ''serious stomach virus'' putting multiple people in hospital

It was the juniors or a test run or something..

This sounds suspiciously similar to the outbreak I documented in one of my threads a few months ago. By the end of the thread we had 15 events suspected to fit the pattern, all took place within the span of a month.

At least 6 schools experienced sudden mass outbreak of unknown illness in the last week

edit: see this post for a general summary of each event.
edit on 3-6-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
a false flag?

Don't mean to troll, just agitated so many people use this term so much.
"False flag" means that some schemed up event has occurred that causes citizens to rally up behind the government.

It doesn't mean whatever you're trying to say.

On subject, there's been a rash of stomach viruses here in the States recently, as well.
edit on 3-6-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I cant find a link, not on the news programs site ,not on hisz.rsoe.hu...
ill keep checking!

just seemed odd.. ya know if something like that occurred you'd really think the authorities would be concerned, not because of it being a stomach bug but because it 'could' have been something more sinister.

.. and if you were going to cause some sort of infection or attack, youd do it with preprepared canisters and release systems.. on the day when releasing you could escape before symptoms showed.

You'd definitely have it rigged and concealed BEFORE it starts, hell even before the ramped out countdown and -preolympic- activities commence.

what if the wiring was dodgy or the canister faulty and something slipped out?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Did they mention anything about the number of people sick or how quickly they fell ill and what the symptoms were? Norovirus stomach bug symptoms right?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

they didnt say symptoms, and said 3 or 4 were hospitalised and something like 15-18ppl were seriously ill

they said the ones hospitalised had 'a serious stomach virus'.

they showed ambulances are the scene, i couldnt imagine a serious stomach virus would require multiple ambulances lights on parking at the school.. shouldnt a stomach virus take time?

it was a juniours sporting match or something...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Do you have a link to the news broadcast? I know I know you've been around long enough you would have included it if you had - but still - can you at least give the news station you were listening to? I can hunt around and see if I can find something. Hunting so far hasn't turned up anything video - but I've got this at least.

Stomach bug outbreak worst in UK for five years

Thousands of people struck down by a severe stomach bug sweeping the UK have been advised to stay at home in an attempt to halt the outbreak.

More than 100,000 people a week are catching norovirus - also known as the "winter vomiting virus" - which causes vomiting and diarrhea, but the figure could double this month, experts said.

Sounds like maybe a news-broadcaster was getting a wee bit hysterical (maybe) drawing a connection to the Olympics? Maybe?

peace
edit on 3-6-2012 by silo13 because: see above

CORRECTION
Thousands suffer as UK is swept by stomach bug - June 3 2012
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Sun Jun 3 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: added correct source from linked post

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

shouldnt a stomach virus take time?

Yes, and that's precisely what proves they are covering something up, just like they were covering something up with all the schools mentioned in my thread I linked to. In some cases several hundred children all fell ill at the exact same time and were hospitalized, in most cases entire schools were disinfected.

Stomach viruses have a long incubation period, it's several hours at minimum, and it's usually more like 24 hours or longer. You hardly ever see a whole group of people fall ill at the same time because of a stomach bug. The only reasonable explanation would be they all ate something which is infected with a fast hitting bug.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Did you happen to notice that story was from 2008?

edit: also take note of this part:

Symptoms usually begin 12 to 48 hours after becoming infected

edit on 3-6-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
My apologies to the OP - I asked a MOD to remove my post with the incorrect date. But alas - here's the article with the correct date:

Thousands suffer as UK is swept by stomach bug - June 3 2012

A highly infectious stomach bug has claimed thousands of victims as it sweeps across Britain.

The infection usually starts with the sudden onset of severe and explosive sickness, known as projectile vomiting.

The victim can be absolutely fine one minute and then vomiting the next. Some people develop diarrhoea.

The illness is transmitted person to person, or via contaminated surroundings, especially of toilets, but it can be spread by contaminated food and water.

So, again - is the problem you're reporting due to the above? Or, something sinister? Maybe it's just too soon to know if the facts lay in a virus or an overzealous news broadcaster itching for an outbreak of something unusual at the Olympics.

peace
edit on 3-6-2012 by silo13 because: see above

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Well Tom Clancy did predict a supervirus being released at the Summer Olympics for agenda21ish reasons (Rainbow 6 is probably his sweetest book too). He also used a commercial plane as weapon and he gets all his ideas from declassified CIA documents and we all know those fools can't be trusted.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The diarrea was more annoying than the vomiting. It all came out at once. Sitting down on the toilet and holding a garbage can. But glad that is over. Now that I had put a mental image in your mind enjoy!

top topics

join