It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deep Cover Intel Plans to Attack Japan Plutonium Facility

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Deep Cover Intel Plans to Attack Japan Plutonium Facility

www.veteranstoday.com

Japan’s top secret Plutonium production and storage facility faces attack, and a radiation catastrophe for North America is planned. Based on multiple confirmations from official sources, plans are afoot to use a Russian nuclear device to destroy the secret Japanese weapons grade facility at Rokkasho Mura in the Aomori Prefecture.. We now have strong reason to believe that the Fukajima earthquake and tidal wave were not a natural event but one engineered to damage Japan and as a “first volley.A “repeat performance” is scheduled, one we hope this detailed report will offset. The Unit
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.jimstonefreelance.com
kauilapele.wordpress.com... ace-us-dollar-in-september-the-cabal-world-soap-opera-is-winding-down/
edit on 3-6-2012 by Thaxter because: new info

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
It's hard to decipher this article by Gordon Duff of Veterans Today as the grammar simply doesn't come together so well. This, coupled with the heavy secret things that cannot be revealed, makes me wish that someone would interview Duff and ask him straight questions about this and then report in clear sentences. Duff says delivery date of explosion would be June 21 or 22, or August 17.Such a geoengineerd explosion would be called a catastrophic earthquake and would release a very destructive amount of radiation over North America. The last part of the article names the organization behind this, a post-Nazi group known as the DVD.

www.veteranstoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Hmmm the original article sure have a point - no earthquake damage, just tsunami.
Fukushima

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
This is silly.

At this point in time if ANY major nation suffered a loss like that, it would cripple the entire world's economy as well as stop the imports from the US that so many receive on a daily basis. They would only be collapsing their own country.

While this may work from a terrorist's standpoint, it doesn't do much good unless the terrorist's organization identified themselves. There's no point to any of it unless there is someone or something to be afraid of. If such an organization DID take part in that massive disaster, you can bet that they very well would have taken credit for it.

I don't buy it. The article even precedes itself with, "we have strong reason to believe." Fact of the matter remains that these "areas" have been through numerous earthquakes over the years. They were built to withstand them. Otherwise the US would have been irradiated many years ago. Nice research though.
edit on 3-6-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Fukajima earthquake and tidal wave were not a natural event but one engineered to damage Japan
reply to post by Thaxter

Source: www.diffen.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

I never heard this theory before. Does raise some interesting points.

Has it been covered on ATS before .... if not it needs coverage.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Not again this Bs-Story!

Please!

Please?

Please!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Thaxter

So I guess phrases like 'Deep Cover' and 'Top Secret' aren't so deep or secret anymore.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Thaxter

I was told about Jim Stone for the first time, 2 days ago! How synchronistic!
I read his articles at length, visited his web site, took a look at the posts that appear on his forum etc...

Now, that fact that there was no apparent damage to any structure between the `so-called 9.0 EQ,and the tsunami, made me think....And even though Japanese houses are supposed to be very EQ proof, in rural areas, houses can still be quite flimsy...and with an EQ of that intensity, there should have surely been a lot more damage.

So, OK, I can discuss the point above.

However, why would the States/HAARP/another country/whoever....inflict so much damage on a country, cause damage to its nuclear reactors...all the while knowing that any radiation leak would turn to harm the perpetrators themselves.... ??

This is still why I have difficulty in believing that it was man-made. Unless, they hoped for another outcome...

I really don`t know!!!
edit on 3-6-2012 by bintang because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bintang

Its all about death and making money from it. You kill people or make an event and make profit from the it.
See Fifth Element movie on how its applied, listen carefully when Zorg speaking.

Death = less people = less health care, less health care = less debt, less debt = more money , more money = more spending, more spending = more company get contracts, more company get contracts - I'm rich and I can sell you. No worry, I'll just convert my money to other format or currency and run later in my golden yacht, see ya..

edit on 3-6-2012 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bintang

Yeah, it's interesting how you can see all those houses standing in Japan before they are washed behind by the tsunami. This alone should raise red flags, but you don't hear much about it. Jim Stone has a good interview with Kerrie Cassidy of Project Camelot.

www.youtube.com...

I also don't understand why they would want to take out the northern hemisphere, unless they really are planning to go underground or off planet. I posted this because it's interesting and if true, alarming, and it seems like everyone should be aware of it even if there's a remote chance it could come about, but I still don't like the bad writing, the vagueness, and the fact that they are unwilling to be more specific about who exactly are behind the DVD. Unfortunately I have been unable to find corroborating evidence for this other than the aside mentioned in Ben Fulford's recent post.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bintang

Kerrie Cassidy also claims that the reason for the increased release of radiation deliberately into the enviroment is that it creates a more methane based climate, which is easier for alien beings (greys and hybrids) to exist within. So perhaps they are weeding out the humans so they can take over earth. This hypothesize does seem to support the idea of an invasion scenario, as far fetched as that seems . . . it's the only theory I've come across that may account for the deliberate wrecking of the atmosphere by chemtrails and radiation release.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Death = less people = less health care, less health care = less debt, less debt = more money , more money = more spending, more spending = more company get contracts, more company get contracts - I'm rich and I can sell you. No worry, I'll just convert my money to other format or currency and run later in my golden yacht, see ya..:

That's NOT how it works. And they don't need or want money, money is their own invention! Would you desperately need something you can print at will as much as you want, which was created by you, in a situation where you own most of the whole planet anyway?

No.

Learn what money really is. Money IS debt. Less debt = less money. Without debt, there would NOT BE MONEY (in the current system), because it is created by debt!

Look for the youtube video "[1 of 2] Money as Debt [HD, full]" and come back after that and try again. Health care is a privilege, not a right - the ones who gave it, can take it away. They control it already and it's exactly the way they want it to be. You speak as if TPTB is in the mercy of health care, and how many people use it, without being able to do anything about it - when it's actually the other way around. They control it, and people are at the mercy of their systems, of which health care is one integral, planned part of. The way it exists is just another control mechanism, basically.

Your perspective is really naive, to be blunt.

top topics

join