It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke on this years Bilderberg

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

great information as always from the man who was talking about this in 1996. Really interesting point as well on the comparison between NATO & Bilderberg protests
edit on 3-6-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread - save me looking myself.

Off to listen and be back later.

Thanks again

peace

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

i dont agree with everything ike says...like the lizard people but this was good

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Regardless of what you think about reptilians, David Icke knows WTH is going on! I really like him.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Thank you again but my gag meer went off the charts when he said:

'How about this. How about the us and them get together in mutual understanding...' *CLICK*

How utterly preposterous.

Us and Them get together? ROTFL - Just try to get into one of THEIR meetings and see how absolutely absurd it is to even propose an 'Us and Them' sit down.

What needs to happen is WE need to DO SOMETHING AGAINST THEM - not 'sit down' with them in some happy happy joy joy perfect world that exists nowhere but in the mind of ignorant idealists.

Anyway, thank you again for posting the link - I mean that.

peace

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

At the moment he said that, I thought the same thing. But then I realized he was saying us and them, as in left and right, against the "architects". A little confusing, but I think that's what he meant at that moment.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Thank you again but my gag meer went off the charts when he said:

'How about this. How about the us and them get together in mutual understanding...' *CLICK*

How utterly preposterous.

Us and Them get together? ROTFL - Just try to get into one of THEIR meetings and see how absolutely absurd it is to even propose an 'Us and Them' sit down.

What needs to happen is WE need to DO SOMETHING AGAINST THEM - not 'sit down' with them in some happy happy joy joy perfect world that exists nowhere but in the mind of ignorant idealists.

Anyway, thank you again for posting the link - I mean that.

peace

He was talking about left and right realizing that the system is fake and getting together to fight the true rulers.

If you watched the rest of the video you would know that.
edit on 9-6-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join