It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Dancing Israelis

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Jews are very serious people, Mossad are their highest trained agents, and they are extremely professional in all actions. With that said, can you picture 5 CIA agents dancing in the streets of Bagdad after one of their missiles hits what they wanted it to hit? I can't, and I really can't picture the Mossad doing nothing other than disappearing unnoticed if they were involved.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

wow, what great allies we have. I wonder why the world wants to see them dead........?

It is so hard to defend legitimate Jews so most simply just don't. Even if they don't have a problem with them.

Israel is the worst thing to happen to Jews. Mossad, Zionism, it is all to their detriment.

They do anything for their survival. That is their excuse for being horrible human beings. Horrible human beings usually don't survive.

edit on 8-6-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

wow, what great allies we have. I wonder why the world wants to see them dead........?

You are assuming they had any involvement at all. The only place I have ever heard this claim is on conspiracy sites. The same place where Nibiru lives.

It is so hard to defend legitimate Jews so most simply just don't. Even if they don't have a problem with them.

Bigotry pure and simple.
Do you have a problem with Mexicans too? How about Aussies?
Try visiting another country for a week or two. Some place where you don't speek the language.
Maybe it will put your head back in proportion.

They do anything for their survival. That is their excuse for being horrible human beings. Horrible human beings usually don't survive.

What would you do to survive?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

You are assuming they had any involvement at all. The only place I have ever heard this claim is on conspiracy sites. The same place where Nibiru lives.

really you have never heard about this anywhere else? That is an achievement. I have and from all sorts of places like buses and restaurants. I am also form NY so we have more people around, but still. Your circles must Know all the answers then. How nice for them. You seem to assume they don't have any involvement.

Bigotry pure and simple.
Do you have a problem with Mexicans too? How about Aussies?
Try visiting another country for a week or two. Some place where you don't speek the language.
Maybe it will put your head back in proportion.

wow, you are funny. First of all, I am married to a minority, have worked around minorities my whole life and live abroad where I meet people from all over the world. Way to go and make this personal. I wonder who you side with. The intelligence agency that has had more of its members arrested with weapons and plans than any real terrorist or the Jewish people? Either way you are prone to flash judgments and adversarial defensiveness. You may need to work on that. Not normal.

what would I do to survive? Well, survive.

I wouldn't proceed to use my sense of survival to RUIN THE WORLD out of egoism and selfish ambitions.

Jews can survive just fine without a Zionist state. In fact they would do better without it. The Israeli state only exists to maintain its power and justify its existence. They do nothing for Jews except confuse people about the difference between Jews and Zionists.

If I was a little more ignorant I would take your personal attacks on me as a stepping stone for more radical beliefs concerning Jews. I simply don't care though.

I know Jews, like them, and would live with them seamlessly. If I had not decided to be a rational person, you would have just increased my resolve to not like Jews by your accusations and name calling. You see how always being on the defensive eventually creates the enemies you fear?

I don't care either way. I just won't defend a country that endorses the easy way out. Kill them all? sure psychopath. can't wait for your next trick. Israel is a credit to the planet. They try so hard to live in peace......I thank them for not making my country more wars and enemies. Really. Israel is the best.....

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
while we are on the subject and since I have been tasked as an adversary, I will present the following as just a tit bit of what is readily available.

On July 22, a bomb, said to be an Oklahoma City-type explosive device, crafted with fertilizer and diesel fuel, blew up in downtown Oslo, Norway, in the heart of the government district. Shortly thereafter, a man dressed in a Norwegian police uniform opened fire on a Labor Party youth camp on the island of Utoya in Tyri fjord. Access to the island was by boat only. Over 100 people were killed in the twin terror attacks.

Almost immediately, the world’s corporate media began pushing the story that those who were responsible for the blast and mass shooting were associated with “Al Qaeda” and other radical Islamist groups. CNN’s Washington, DC chief anchor Wolf Blitzer, a former spokesman for the powerful American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) lobby and a correspondent for the Jerusalem Post, began his late afternoon program by pointing to “Al Qaeda” and radical Islamists as the chief culprits for the terrorist attacks in Norway.

CNN paraded out a number “experts,” in actuality, propagandists for the Israeli agenda linked to neo-conservative outlets and the Pentagon’s “terrorism industrial complex,” before the cameras to advance the radical Islamist meme even as Norwegian authorities pinned blame on the attack on at least one perpetrator, a Norwegian named Anders Behring Breivik. CNN constantly showed footage of frightened people in downtown Oslo running for their lives from the site of the blast, as well as still photograph of a pall of light-brown smoke over downtown Oslo. Of course, CNN’s intention was to evoke memories of the 9/11 attack in Manhattan.

Breivik, who sometimes anglicized his name as Andrew Berwick in his numerous web postings, was said to be a right-wing Islamophobe who sympathized with Zionism and who was a Freemason… Breivik was also reported to be a fundamentalist Christian but he adopted a stance against the Lutheran Church, the state church of Norway, and argued for a “collective” counter-reformation to return the Protestant churches to the control of the Vatican and the Pope. Breivik lambasted the Lutheran Church and other mainstream Protestant churches, condemning “Priests in jeans who march for Palestine.”

More incredibly, the London tabloid of Rupert Murdoch’s scandal-plagued News International, The Sun, went to press with the following false headline: “Norway’s 911: ‘Al Qaeda’ Massacre.” On March 29, 2011, Harvard Law School’s extremist Zionist Professor Alan Dershowitz penned a piece in the Murdoch-owned Wall Street Journal, a newspaper that actively discriminates against the hiring of non-Jews as reporters and editors in violation of U.S. civil rights and equal opportunity employment laws, in which he called Norway anti-Semitic. Dershowitz cited as an example former Norwegian Prime Minister Kare Willock’s criticism of President Barack Obama’s choice of Rahm Emanuel as his chief of staff because he is Jewish. In fact, Emanuel’s pro- Israeli sympathies as a former member of the Israel Defense Force are what prompted many political observers in Washington and elsewhere to question his primary loyalty to the United States.

A network of Israeli bloggers pushed a claim of responsibility on a previously-unknown group called Ansar al-Jihad al-Alami (the Helpers of the Global Jihad). The group’s claims were picked up and run by several corporate media outlets and then pulled when it was discovered the claim was a hoax. Mossad has a program to distribute bogus claims of responsibility for Islamist terrorist attacks via “Jihadist” websites that are actually operated by the Mossad and a network of “hasbaratchiks,” Israeli and foreign Jews who act as propagandists on the web. These hasbara (propaganda) agents and volunteers operate through such programs as Megaphone and GIYUS (“Give Israel Your United Support.”) After the attempt to blame the Norway attacks on Islamists failed, the “hasbaratchiks” shifted to “sock puppet” troll mode, posting comments on blogs that criticized allegations that Mossad and Zionists were behind the Norway attacks, emphasizing that such beliefs were “anti-Semitic” and wild “conspiracy theories.” Some Israeli “sock puppets” even offered lunatic suggestions that Breivik was planted by Islamists to make Israel and Zionists look bad.

When the “Islamist” connection to the holocaust in Norway was shown to be non-existent after Norwegian security and police agencies began looking at the evidence, the corporate media switched its propaganda line from “radical Islam” being responsible to “far –right extremism” opposed to multiculturalism and immigration in Europe as the culprit

www.strategic-culture.org...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Here is a little more light reading. I can see how you would think that the US´s citizens have no right to criticize a foreign country that only seeks to give credit to us and our name.

Buried deep in the archives of America's intelligence services are a series of memos, written during the last years of President George W. Bush's administration, that describe how Israeli Mossad officers recruited operatives belonging to the terrorist group Jundallah by passing themselves off as American agents. According to two U.S. intelligence officials, the Israelis, flush with American dollars and toting U.S. passports, posed as CIA officers in recruiting Jundallah operatives -- what is commonly referred to as a "false flag" operation.

The memos, as described by the sources, one of whom has read them and another who is intimately familiar with the case, investigated and debunked reports from 2007 and 2008 accusing the CIA, at the direction of the White House, of covertly supporting Jundallah -- a Pakistan-based Sunni extremist organization. Jundallah, according to the U.S. government and published reports, is responsible for assassinating Iranian government officials and killing Iranian women and children.

But while the memos show that the United States had barred even the most incidental contact with Jundallah, according to both intelligence officers, the same was not true for Israel's Mossad. The memos also detail CIA field reports saying that Israel's recruiting activities occurred under the nose of U.S. intelligence officers, most notably in London, the capital of one of Israel's ostensible allies, where Mossad officers posing as CIA operatives met with Jundallah officials.

The officials did not know whether the Israeli program to recruit and use Jundallah is ongoing. Nevertheless, they were stunned by the brazenness of the Mossad's efforts.

www.foreignpolicy.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
more light reading. I can think of only one thing. "tell me who you are with and I´ll tell you who you are."

Saturday, January 14 2012|Yossi Gurvitz

Terrorism double standard: Framing Mossad-CIA story

Mark Perry’s piece in Foreign Policy detailing how Mossad agents recruited terrorists in Pakistan – members of the Jundallah organization – to carry out attacks in Iran is getting plenty of attention. Of course, that’s not how the story is framed: Oriented to the American public, its focus is on the fact that Israeli agents did as best they could to frame the US in their acts. But if you have a broader outlook than that of the Beltway crowd, this story should raise some awkward questions about Israel’s double standard on terrorism. It should be noted that Israeli officials have unofficially denied the story, in a rather unconvincing manner.

Why is the story of the Jundallah operations, carried out according to Perry in 2007-2009 and reaching its climax in the late Bush years, coming out now? I think the best answer is that this is a signal from the Obama administration to stop its terror campaign in Iran. Another Iranian scientist was murdered this week, along with some members of his family, much to the delight of the Israeli media. The IDF Chief of Staff joked about “unnatural events” in Iran, and the media lapped it up.

The Jundallah operations were the domain of Meir Dagan, the former Mossad chief. Dagan, who held the position for eight years (only one man, Isser Harel, held the job for longer, and that was in the totalitarian age of Ben Gurion) became the favorite of doves who oppose a war with Iran since he is a vocal opponent of such a war. But Meir Dagan is not a dove: He is Israel’s Lord High Executioner. Ariel Sharon, who appointed him, said his specialty was “separating an Arab’s head from his body.” He was the commander of the secretive unit Rimon, active in the Gaza Strip in the early 1970s and whose tactics included assassination of Palestinian activists; Dagan, which would make it to major general in the IDF, reported at the time to Sharon, who was commander of the Southern Command.

This new information puts Dagan’s assertion that an open war with Iran is inadvisable in a new light: Dagan was arguing not cessation of hostilities with Iran, but rather for continuing a silent war on Iran, instead of public escalation.

972mag.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I guess it's nothing. I mean it's not like people the world over are getting tired of letting foreigners that hurt people within their borders.

Indian RAW cracks down on Mossad operations in India

Posted on 15. Feb, 2012 by Wayne Madsen in Opinion

An Israeli Chabad sect couple, Rabbi Sheneor Zalman and his wife Yaffa Shenoi, have been told by Kerala police to leave India in fifteen days. The two are suspected by the Indian intelligence, the Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) of being involved in a covert operation in India linked to the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attack in which six Chabad members were killed in a shootout between Dawood Ibrahim's Pakistan-based gangsters and the residents of Mumbai's Chabad House. The incident was reported as a major act of terrorism when, in fact, it was score settling between Ibrahim's drug syndicate and Chabadniks who were seen as moving in on Ibrahim's control over the Mumbai drug trade.

WMR has previously reported that Chabad houses around the world are believed by multiple intelligence agencies to be centers for Mossad activity operating under religious "cover."

RAW agents apparently staked out the couple's pricey residence in Kochi as late night meetings were conducted with suspect individuals under Indian intelligence surveillance. The Israeli couple had lived in Kochi for almost two years. After being presented with evidence of espionage by the intelligence and police services, the Ernakulum District in Kochi decided to order the Israeli couple deported.

Chabad Jews and Mossad were forced to leave their former base in Goa as a result of increased RAW and federal police surveillance of their activities, believed to include the shipment of heroin from Afghanistan to Southeast Asia in the east and the United Arab Emirates to the west. The Israeli Mossad and Chabad re-located their operations to Kochi, which had replaced Goa as a major drug trans-shipment point.

In addition, Mumbai bombing suspect David Headley is believed to have maintained contact with the Mossad station in Goa prior to the Mumbai terrorist attacks. Headley is believed to have also maintained links with Ibrahim's crime syndicate in Pakistan and the Lashkar-e-Taiba terrorist group in planning false flag terroist attacks in India. hen the green light for the Mumbai attacks was given, Ibrahim's men decided to use the occasion to also attack their drug smuggling competitors at the Mumbai Chabad House.

Kochi had, according to WMR's Indian intelligence sources, also served as a clandestine communications support facility for Israeli Dolphin-class submarines and their contingent of naval divers operating in the Indian Ocean and Arabian Sea. The submarines are believed to be targeting Iran in the event of an outbreak of hostilities between Israel and Iran.

www.opinion-maker.org...

EDIT¨
There is allot more, but your Google should work for you as well as it did for me. If not, talking to 8 out of 10 people should inform you as well.

But you get the point.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by lunarasparagus

so pray tell me how many people did you question on that one

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

I'm questioning you. Your claim is absurd. The burden of proof lies with you. You've presented nothing that would warrant questioning anyone else. You have no evidence to support your delusion.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lunarasparagus

so how many 0 .you will find stories here on ats that say the same & ive spoken to thousands of people who say the same thing . but hey dont take my word for it go investigate .ps read 1984 too no chance that they altered the news later ?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread so far. It has been very interesting reading all of your posts.

For me, 9/11 happened when I was a schoolboy, and I watched the events unfold on the news, However, even then I had a sneaky suspicion that something wasn't right. There was something about it that didn't seem genuine, and I think a lot of people felt the same.

Since then, we have come to realise lots and lots of anomalies which make it plainly obvious that 9/11 was an inside job. For all 9/11 truthers, like me, we need to be more active now and we need to get more people aware of all the anomalies sourrounding the event. Here are just a few of them:

>Larry Silverstein suddenly did not go to the 'Windows on the World' restaurant in the North Tower on the morning of 9/11 (he would go there every day with his family), because he suddenly developed a 'skin condition' (his bodyguard later admitted that he had a phone call that morning telling him to stay away from the twin towers that day)

>Multiple expolosions were heard by many people on the day, and video footage has been released showing multiple explosions below the impact site of the aircraft, prior to the twin towers falling.

>The lease of the Twin Towers was purchased just weeks before 9/11 by Larry Silverstein (Rothschild Zionist) and Frank Lowry (Rothschild Zionist). Both have very close links to Israeli leaders, including Benjamin Natanyahu who said that what happened on 9/11 was 'good for Israel'. When the lease deal was struck, SILVERSTEIN AND COMPANY VASTLY INCREASED THE INSURANCE IN THE EVENT OF A 'TERRORIST ATTACK', and they were awarded 4.55 billion dollars when the towers came down.

> This 'five dancing Israelis' stuff, which I've already talked about

> WTC tower 7: BBC reported that it fell 30 mins before it did, and Larry Siverstein said that the decision was made to 'pull it' (i.e. a controlled demolition)

> And many others (maybe you can add some to this thread)

WE HAVE GOT TO STEP UP OUR EFFORTS TO INFORM PEOPLE ABOUT THIS STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 10-6-2012 by chemistry because: spelling

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by chemistry

>The lease of the Twin Towers was purchased just weeks before 9/11 by Larry Silverstein (Rothschild Zionist) and Frank Lowry (Rothschild Zionist). Both have very close links to Israeli leaders, including Benjamin Natanyahu who said that what happened on 9/11 was 'good for Israel'. When the lease deal was struck, SILVERSTEIN AND COMPANY VASTLY INCREASED THE INSURANCE IN THE EVENT OF A 'TERRORIST ATTACK', and they were awarded 4.55 billion dollars when the towers came down.

(his bodyguard later admitted that he had a phone call that morning telling him to stay away from the twin towers that day)

In one part of your post you tell us larry had it all planed out and was up to his neck in it. In another part of your post you claim larry new nothing about it and just barely escaped when he got a phone call.

You don't see a problem with your logic here ?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by chemistry

(his bodyguard later admitted that he had a phone call that morning telling him to stay away from the twin towers that day)

In one part of your post you tell us larry had it all planed out and was up to his neck in it. In another part of your post you claim larry new nothing about it and just barely escaped when he got a phone call.

You don't see a problem with your logic here ?

When Larry took out the lease and increased the insurance, he may not have known the exact day when the planes would hit, just that it would be soon. He knew that he would be informed closer to the time.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

SILVERSTEIN AND COMPANY VASTLY INCREASED THE INSURANCE IN THE EVENT OF A 'TERRORIST ATTACK', and they were awarded 4.55 billion dollars when the towers came down.

Can you show us where he 'VASTLY' increased the insurance?

And no he didn't collect when the building came down. NOT ONE DIME!

There were several trials over the insurance. And the whole thing wasn't settled until Oct 2007. Even then ALL THE MONEY was reinvested into the rebuilding.
All along he has been paying his agreed rent of 102 million each year with nothing comming back to him from tennants. That's on top of the 14 billion of his own money he put up to purchase the place.

This info is available to YOU and anyone who care to do a simple Google searh.
WIKI has a nice page that sums it up HERE.

If you disagree with Wiki then edit the page yourself. That's what Wiki is all about.
But then you would have to PROVE your BS claims. Which you can't!

So stop shoveling out BS LIES you can't prove!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
read this and weep or dance with joy depending on your opinion www. kirwanesque.net/2012/3662 alter of illusions & see what you think

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

It's a nice piece of fiction. But it fails the reality check.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join