It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Dancing Israelis

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatcoat

Vehicles set on fire by debris near Marriott Hotel

www.youtube.com...

Can see the Marriott Hotel behind the burning cars as camera pans back.......

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

Well done. I would like to speak to Fellini myself. It seems to me he's trying to make himself out like some kind of super-psychic fireman/superhero .... in the meantime not only is he not qualified to determine the structural integrity of a 47-story steel skyscraper, but how much experience does he have with ones that are damaged in this fashion?

Firefighters are taught from day one how to spot signs building is unsafe to enter. This is especially so for chiefs
who have responsibility for sending men into such buildings

I have taken class in building collapse given by FDNY chiefs

If that is not good enough for you

FDNY Deputy Chief Peter Hayden

And we had a discussion with one particular engineer there, and we asked him, if we allowed it to burn could we anticipate a collapse, and if so, how soon?... And it turned out that he was pretty much right on the money, that he said, ‘In its current state, you have about five hours.’”

From Nist report

“We are aware that an engineer or a technical expert or a technical advisor was providing advice to the city agencies with regard to the condition of building 7. The advice really was focussed on whether or not firefighting operations should be continued in Building 7...

So it was the judgement of this advisor or advisors that the building eventually would come down…”

Building engineer from OEM conferred with FDNY chiefs on WTC 7 situation - determined it was not safe to
enter and would collapse

As an aside listened to presentation about operations at WTC 7 from Chief Hatden and talked to him

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

FDNY Deputy Chief Peter Hayden

And we had a discussion with one particular engineer there, and we asked him, if we allowed it to burn could we anticipate a collapse, and if so, how soon?... And it turned out that he was pretty much right on the money, that he said, ‘In its current state, you have about five hours.’”

From Nist report

“We are aware that an engineer or a technical expert or a technical advisor was providing advice to the city agencies with regard to the condition of building 7. The advice really was focussed on whether or not firefighting operations should be continued in Building 7...

So it was the judgement of this advisor or advisors that the building eventually would come down…”

Building engineer from OEM conferred with FDNY chiefs on WTC 7 situation - determined it was not safe to
enter and would collapse

As an aside listened to presentation about operations at WTC 7 from Chief Hatden and talked to him

Well then my initial assessment is that unless they had a crystal ball, the "engineer or technical expert or a technical advisor" who "was providing advice to the city agencies with regard to the condition of Building 7" knew that it was wired just like Larry did.

Final assessment: There was no crystal ball. There was no precedent for this collapse, therefore no amount of field experience could have given anyone the insight that it was going to collapse "in about 5 hours". That is preposterous, and the OS is an outrage.

Building 7 was wired for CD. All one has to do is watch the collapse to know this and there is no amount of spin, scientific studies, or theories that you can manufacture that will change that fact.
edit on 17-6-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

No precedence? They had just watched two other buildings collapse killing several hundred of their friends. You can believe all the insane demolition theories you want. It is never going to change the fact that there is absolutely no evidence that any of the buildings were wired for demolition. No admissions by those involved, no wires found in the rubble, no seismographic evidence, nothing, nada, zilch........

But go ahead, drink the conspiracy kook aid

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

No precedence? They had just watched two other buildings collapse killing several hundred of their friends. You can believe all the insane demolition theories you want. It is never going to change the fact that there is absolutely no evidence that any of the buildings were wired for demolition. No admissions by those involved, no wires found in the rubble, no seismographic evidence, nothing, nada, zilch........

But go ahead, drink the conspiracy kook aid

At least they had the excuse for the other two buildings that they were hit by "airplanes". They had no such basis for Building 7.

As I said, no precedence. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

My eyes are all I need to recognize a CD. We have endless evidence of foreknowledge. And Larry said "pull it".

Keep on spinnin'. It changes nothing.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus
My eyes are all I need to recognize a CD.

How do you know? There is no precedence of a CD of such buildings. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-

My eyes are all I need to recognize a CD.

How do you know? There is no precedence of a CD of such buildings. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

There are literally dozens of controlled-demolition videos out there to watch. They don't have to be 47 stories. Some of 'em are pretty damn big. Each one of them looks very much like building 7. When I watch the WTC7 collapse videos, I can clearly see the squibs running up the right side of the building. Of the few videos out there that are collapses from fire, the building collapse haphazardly, slowly, and incompletely. Just what you would expect from a fire-induced pancake collapse.

Controlled demolitions on the other hand are clean ...quick... symmetrical. Just like Building 7. Anybody who wants to insist otherwise is either blind or has an agenda, and it has nothing to do with finding out the truth.

It ain't rocket science, but this can go on forever. You're never going to admit it was a CD because then you'll be out of a job/hobby defending the Nazi criminal cabal and I'll never be convinced that it wasn't, so what's the point of beating this dead horse?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

So you are allowed to look at other buildings to base your assessment on, but when it comes to firemen they can't possibly make a proper assessment because there is no precedence. That is what is called a double standard.

Anyway, the world doesn't care about your uninformed laymen opinion on matters you know next to nothing about.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-

So you are allowed to look at other buildings to base your assessment on, but when it comes to firemen they can't possibly make a proper assessment because there is no precedence. That is what is called a double standard.
What double standard are you going on about? There had never been any collapse whatsoever of a steel building due to fire previous to 911. Yes, those firemen were in uncharted territory.

Anyway, the world doesn't care about your uninformed laymen opinion on matters you know next to nothing about.
Who the hell appointed YOU the world's spokesman? Keep dreaming buddy. I've seen big egos in my day but you're in la-la-land

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Chiefs Hayden and Nigro disagree with you.

They do not.

They do not because they are not even aware that I exist.

The funny part is that your position is argumentum ad verecundiam by proxy.

OSers speak with forked tongue.

Okay, to be 100 per cent accurate: they disagree with your position. As you can see from what they said above.

Would you like to retract your comment about the building not showing signs of imminent collapse, in the light of the officers' statements? Or are you just going to pretend they didn't say it and carry on lying to yourself and others?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

What double standard are you going on about? There had never been any collapse whatsoever of a steel building due to fire previous to 911. Yes, those firemen were in uncharted territory.

And you, of course, have a lot of experience with steel skyscrapers being hit by planes and/or burning for hours, and then being blown up by explosives. So you know exactly what that should look like right? Or are you in uncharted territory as well?

Who the hell appointed YOU the world's spokesman? Keep dreaming buddy. I've seen big egos in my day but you're in la-la-land

I am not a spokesmen of the world, I merely am pointing out the obvious reality of the situation. But if you believe that you or your opinion is of any importance to the world, I can understand that idea gives you a good feeling, so I wont bother you anymore. You have to admit though that it is ironic that you are accusing me of having a big ego. Though irony is common in this forum.
edit on 19-6-2012 by -PLB- because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
i was speaking to an ex soldier today here in scotland he is now a happy clapper has been for a long time he also remembers hearing about 9-11 at 11 ish here but that would mean it was taped b4 hand with a cast of thousands and aired 5 hours early . if thats the case asking members here would soon put that 2 bed or are many many many people of all walks of life drunken -druggie - liers as alfie -dr eugene fixer -good ole dave hooper say there cant be any truth in that just saying all you got to do is ask

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Oh dear Lord.....not this tripe again. Absolutely no one watching the "early" broadcast would call the states and ask wtf is going on? The markets in Europe not having a reaction? No one on the East Coast who have the BBC on satellite notices? Seriously?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

i seem to remember the phones being down for 2 days . how many people did you question in that time ? how many people get to watch the tv/ radio at work . i seem to meet a lot of people who think other wise .if you are so sure of your answer start a thread you might be suprised at the answer ..

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

You seem to remember the phones being down for two days? Maybe if your only connection was a landline and the junction box in your neighborhood got taken out in an accident. Transatlantic Satellite lines? Not even. Your story develops more and more holes each time you bring it up in different threads.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

not my connection ask people in the state of new york & elsewhere . my landline was working fine in the uk .still got the itemized bill with time on it

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Originally posted by geobro
reply to post by lunarasparagus

nope i would win that one 100% sure still not seen a clock on any news show of that day .all you have to do is ask older people who remember that day go on it does not hurt what have you got to loose .you could even start a thread on it . i phoned the sun newspaper in scotland these guys are on the ball after he told me it was 9.30 am gmt he heard about it he went quiet & hung up when it was pointed out that new york is 5 hours behind our time .the mirror news paper tried a story about weapons grade material going missing on the 13th of sept 2001 or 9-13-2001 depending on where you are . i am dyslexic with a very good memory especially of that day .they now deny publishing that story even though lots of people can remember it . i was the first person in the diner that day and got told the cooks not in to midday i sat down & told the barman to change the channel on he widescreen to the sports thinking it was a move it was exactly 11. 43 AM exactly . a lot of people remember hearing it at 9.40 ish here not just me show me your money

Widescreen? Unlikely in 2001, especially in a "diner" although not impossible.

But "diner" - are you sure you're in the UK? And you managed to avoid all news of the event for two hours plus?

Interestingly enough though my memories of the day suggest I heard that a plane had hit the first tower around 11ish, which does seem a bit early. I imagine I must be mistaken.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
notice the bottom 2 lines .a lot of people are mistaken some dont even know it i love watching peoples eyes when you have to explain the time diffarance between the two countries/ companys but some folk are not ready to wake up not till the knock comes to the door

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

So, you are saying that you were seeing coverage at 7AM New York time huh? That is the difference in time zones... 4 hours in the spring/summer, 5 hours in fall/winter......

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath

If you can't think of any real charges...Why don't you just make one up for us.

Come on Witch Hunter entertain us.

If they were innocent, why were they held for 71 days? Why did the owner of Urban Moving Systems quickly leave the country? Better yet when is urban moving systems going to pay back the 500k it borrowed from the federal government to startup?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join