Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Five Dancing Israelis

page: 12
27
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath
reply to post by TrickoftheShade
 





The building showed several unmistakeable signs that it was going to collapse


No it did not.


Chiefs Hayden and Nigro disagree with you.

The biggest decision we had to make was to clear the area and create a collapse zone around the severely damaged [WTC Building 7]. A number of fire officers and companies assessed the damage to the building. The appraisals indicated that the building's integrity was in serious doubt. - Daniel Nigro

also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. - Peter Hayden




posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade
 





Chiefs Hayden and Nigro disagree with you.




They do not.

They do not because they are not even aware that I exist.

The funny part is that your position is argumentum ad verecundiam by proxy.

OSers speak with forked tongue.



posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath
 



The building showed several unmistakeable signs that it was going to collapse




The major concern at that time was number Seven, building number Seven, which had taken a big hit from the north tower. When it fell, it ripped steel out from between the third and sixth floors across the facade on Vesey Street. We were concerned that the fires on several floors and the missing steel would result in the building collapsing. –FDNY Chief Frank Fellini



A few minutes after that a police officer came up to me and told me that the façade in front of Seven World Trade Center was gone and they thought there was an imminent collapse of Seven World Trade Center. –FDNY Lieutenant William Melarango



So we go there and on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good. But they had a hose line operating. Like I said, it was hitting the sidewalk across the street, but eventually they pulled back too.

Then we received an order from Fellini, we’re going to make a move on 7. That was the first time really my stomach tightened up because the building didn’t look good. I was figuring probably the standpipe systems were shot. There was no hydrant pressure. I wasn’t really keen on the idea. Then this other officer I’m standing next to said, that building doesn’t look straight. So I’m standing there. I’m looking at the building. It didn’t look right, but, well, we’ll go in, we’ll see.

So we gathered up rollups and most of us had masks at that time. We headed toward 7. And just around we were about a hundred yards away and Butch Brandeis came running up. He said forget it, nobody’s going into 7, there’s creaking, there are noises coming out of there, so we just stopped. And probably about 10 minutes after that, Visconti, he was on West Street, and I guess he had another report of further damage either in some basements and things like that, so Visconti said nobody goes into 7, so that was the final thing and that was abandoned.
.



They backed me off the rig because Seven was in dead jeopardy, so they backed everybody off and moved us to the rear end of Vesey Street. We just stood there for a half hour, 40 minutes, because Seven was in imminent collapse and finally did come down. –Firefighter Thomas Smith



but also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o'clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o’clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse. - Deputy Chief Peter Hatden


FDNY seemed to think different

So who are we to believe FDNY fire officers or random nuts on the internet........



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath
 



The building showed several unmistakeable signs that it was going to collapse




The major concern at that time was number Seven, building number Seven, which had taken a big hit from the north tower. When it fell, it ripped steel out from between the third and sixth floors across the facade on Vesey Street. We were concerned that the fires on several floors and the missing steel would result in the building collapsing. –FDNY Chief Frank Fellini



A few minutes after that a police officer came up to me and told me that the façade in front of Seven World Trade Center was gone and they thought there was an imminent collapse of Seven World Trade Center. –FDNY Lieutenant William Melarango



So we go there and on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good. But they had a hose line operating. Like I said, it was hitting the sidewalk across the street, but eventually they pulled back too.

Then we received an order from Fellini, we’re going to make a move on 7. That was the first time really my stomach tightened up because the building didn’t look good. I was figuring probably the standpipe systems were shot. There was no hydrant pressure. I wasn’t really keen on the idea. Then this other officer I’m standing next to said, that building doesn’t look straight. So I’m standing there. I’m looking at the building. It didn’t look right, but, well, we’ll go in, we’ll see.

So we gathered up rollups and most of us had masks at that time. We headed toward 7. And just around we were about a hundred yards away and Butch Brandeis came running up. He said forget it, nobody’s going into 7, there’s creaking, there are noises coming out of there, so we just stopped. And probably about 10 minutes after that, Visconti, he was on West Street, and I guess he had another report of further damage either in some basements and things like that, so Visconti said nobody goes into 7, so that was the final thing and that was abandoned.
.



They backed me off the rig because Seven was in dead jeopardy, so they backed everybody off and moved us to the rear end of Vesey Street. We just stood there for a half hour, 40 minutes, because Seven was in imminent collapse and finally did come down. –Firefighter Thomas Smith



but also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o'clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o’clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse. - Deputy Chief Peter Hatden


FDNY seemed to think different

So who are we to believe FDNY fire officers or random nuts on the internet........



I disagree with the FDNY on three counts;

> The FDNY is not an institute of structural or civil engineers and do not have the prerequisite skills to comment on building structural failure.

> The FDNY forms part of the New York municipal authority under the former mayor Rudy Giuliani, a highly politicised right and zionist apparatchik.

> The collapse of WTC7 from fire is the first time in history that a steel superstructure clad in building fabric to have failed due to office fires. This is a matter of investigation and comment reserved for engineers and architects under peer review, not the New York fire department.


Rather than the hearsay about the "creaking" sounds you push, I prefer to hear what fire fighters said first hand on the day of 9/11.

edit on 16-6-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)
edit on 16-6-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath
I disagree with the FDNY on three counts;

> The FDNY is not an institute of structural or civil engineers and do not have the prerequisite skills to comment on building structural failure.

> The FDNY forms part of the New York municipal authority under the former mayor Rudy Giuliani, a highly politicised right and zionist apparatchik.

> The collapse of WTC7 from fire is the first time in history that a steel superstructure clad in building fabric to have failed due to office fires. This is a matter of investigation and comment reserved for engineers and architects under peer review, not the New York fire department.


Rather than the hearsay about the "creaking" sounds you push, I prefer to hear what fire fighters said first hand on the day of 9/11.



Well done. I would like to speak to Fellini myself. It seems to me he's trying to make himself out like some kind of super-psychic fireman/superhero .... in the meantime not only is he not qualified to determine the structural integrity of a 47-story steel skyscraper, but how much experience does he have with ones that are damaged in this fashion? How did he know that the creaking and alleged instability were not caused by explosives? Since when do fires on the 7th and 12th floors cause a perfectly controlled implosion? Steel-cages don't just catastrophically fail around their entire perimeter and interior (in an uncanny perfect sequence to bring it down into its own footprint) just because one corner is damaged or missing. That is preposterous and there is no amount that this turd can be polished to make it smell and look like anything less than what it is.

Your observations of Giuliani are spot-on. He's a neo-Nazi Fascist and I am sure that if there was a real investigation Giuliani would end up in shackles along with all the clowns in the State Dept. and the entire Bush/Nazi Crime Syndicate.

theintelhub.com...



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus
 




It seems to me he's trying to make himself out like some kind of super-psychic fireman/superhero .... in the meantime not only is he not qualified to determine the structural integrity of a 47-story steel skyscraper, but how much experience does he have with ones that are damaged in this fashion?

They noticed a buldge for crying out loud. Buildings with buldges just aint safe. What's wrong with you?



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by SimontheMagus
 




It seems to me he's trying to make himself out like some kind of super-psychic fireman/superhero .... in the meantime not only is he not qualified to determine the structural integrity of a 47-story steel skyscraper, but how much experience does he have with ones that are damaged in this fashion?

They noticed a buldge for crying out loud. Buildings with buldges just aint safe. What's wrong with you?


What's wrong with me? I have a problem believing every perimeter column lost the battle of the bulge all at once
Do you have a problem with that? If so, why does it bother you so much?



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath




Some background information on this video:



The three fire fighters are from Ladder Company 24, and are for certain Jimmy Grillo (the one in the middle) and probably James Duffy and Tyrone Johnson.

I am not sure about the last two, but given testimonies from Ladder 24 fire fighters it is my conclusion, but perhaps someone can help getting their names straight?!

The interesting thing is not so much who they are, but the fact that they were NOT in the lobby of any of the towers, but in the Marriott lobby. Reading their testimonies it becomes very clear that what they are describing in the video as explosions are the collapse of the South Tower unto the Marriott Hotel and then secondly the collapse of the North Tower.

They waited in the lobby of the Marriott Hotel, when the South Tower collapsed and were on their way out of the rubble of the Marriott Hotel, when the North Tower collapsed.




WORLD TRADE CENTER TASK FORCE INTERVIEW FIREFIGHTER JAMES DUFFY Ladder 24 Date: January 14, 2002
Q. When either tower came down, did you have any advanced warning?
A. Oh, no. I didn't know what it was when we were inside. I didn't know the building had collapsed, actually. I thought it was a bomb. I thought a bomb had gone off. That's why I really didn't know until after.
Q. Afterwards?
A. Yeah, that that's when it came down. I wasn't expecting that. I thought it was a bomb or something that went off.
Q. Glad you made it.


graphics8.nytimes.com...

Hold your pitchfork high and wave it proud.
edit on 16-6-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne
 


This is what you posted waypastvne;




The three fire fighters are from Ladder Company 24, and are for certain Jimmy Grillo (the one in the middle) and probably James Duffy and Tyrone Johnson.

I am not sure about the last two, but given testimonies from Ladder 24 fire fighters it is my conclusion, but perhaps someone can help getting their names straight?!

The interesting thing is not so much who they are, but the fact that they were NOT in the lobby of any of the towers, but in the Marriott lobby. Reading their testimonies it becomes very clear that what they are describing in the video as explosions are the collapse of the South Tower unto the Marriott Hotel and then secondly the collapse of the North Tower.

They waited in the lobby of the Marriott Hotel, when the South Tower collapsed and were on their way out of the rubble of the Marriott Hotel, when the North Tower collapsed.




Hearsay by an unknown from a site my firewall prevented from opening!!!

Let us break it down Witch Hunter General.




The three fire fighters are from Ladder Company 24, and are for certain Jimmy Grillo (the one in the middle) and probably James Duffy and Tyrone Johnson


The speaker is not too sure of the names of the firemen except for Jimmy Grillo who gave his name in the video.




I am not sure about the last two, but given testimonies from Ladder 24 fire fighters it is my conclusion, but perhaps someone can help getting their names straight?!


Again he explains his vagueness of his position but surmises who they are based on the testimony of others on other matters. He is careful not tie up the chaps in the video with anything





The interesting thing is not so much who they are, but the fact that they were NOT in the lobby of any of the towers, but in the Marriott lobby.


So the speaker claims that the interesting part is not in fact who are the witnesses; firefighters who were present in the 9/11 event. Most people I know will trust the claims of fire fighters minutes after the 9/11 event when memory is fresh and truth is not undermined by TPTB.

He instead says that the interesting part is his claim that the witnesses were not where they appeared to be. He doesn't know their names and by extension what fire fighting ladder they belonged to but he knows where they were not


Not only does he know where they were not, he also knows where the waited while the towers collapsed.

Sheeeeesh!!!
edit on 16-6-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath

He doesn't know their names and by extension what fire fighting ladder they belonged to but he knows where they were not



Sheeeeesh!!!


Look at their hats there's a number on it, silly.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne
 


So, the Marriot hotel was on fire before the towers collapsed then?



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath


It is a complete waste of time.


Jimmy Grillo was with ladder 24. The men of ladder 24 were in the lobby of the Marriott when WTC1 collapsed and were trying to get out when WTC 2 collapsed. Sorry Witch Hunter your witnesses were not in a position to tell if there were any explosions in world trade centers 1&2.

www.csi911.info...



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatcoat
reply to post by waypastvne
 


So, the Marriot hotel was on fire before the towers collapsed then?



graphics8.nytimes.com...



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath


It is a complete waste of time.


Jimmy Grillo was with ladder 24. The men of ladder 24 were in the lobby of the Marriott when WTC1 collapsed and were trying to get out when WTC 2 collapsed. Sorry Witch Hunter your witnesses were not in a position to tell if there were any explosions in world trade centers 1&2.

www.csi911.info...



Witch Hunter General, if you truly believe your comment you need call the men of Ladder 24 and accuse them of being liars and anti-Semites like you are itching to do.

Imagine this; you think they were in "no to tell if there were any explosions".

edit on 16-6-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath


you need call the men of Ladder 24 and accuse them of being liars and anti-Semites like you are itching to do.



Where do they claim to be any where other than, in the lobby. That being so why would i call them a liars ?



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath


you need call the men of Ladder 24 and accuse them of being liars and anti-Semites like you are itching to do.



Where do they claim to be any where other than, in the lobby. That being so why would i call them a liars ?





Then why do you have a problem accepting their claims?

Either you believe them you don't.

BTW the firemen of New York are heroes and not anti-Semite despite what Israeli firsters like you think.
edit on 16-6-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath

Then why do you have a problem accepting their claims?



Why do you have a problem accepting the fact that these men were in the lobby of the Marriott Hotel ?

So what made you pick up the pitchfork and join the Witch Hunt ? I answered you when asked me why i became an OSer.



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
deleted
edit on 16-6-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath
 


You asked me why I became an OSer and I told you that "Standing in the way of your stupid Witch Hunt was the right thing to do"

Don't you remember ?

Then I asked you why you decided to pick up the pitch fork and join the Witch Hunt ?

You never answered.





new topics

top topics



 
27
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join