It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Dancing Israelis

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

A masterclass in the strawman argument construct;

Yeah. All the millions of people who work in media in the US and UK are in on it.

The strawman lie.

Let's see what he wrote:

"The media is CIA-controlled and has been going back to at least the 50's after those Vatican Rat Lines Nazis came over here and took over with their psy-ops. This is a fact. The media is right in the thick of 911, in fact, they made it possible to pull off. And basically, they screwed up and got caught. That's not too difficult to understand, unless you don't know these basic facts, or are deliberately covering them up"

It's there in black and white. He thinks that the CIA control the entire media. That the media is an organ of US propaganda. That means that everyone in it is implicated in the conspiracy. Unless you think it's possible to get people to write exactly what you want without telling them.

I can tell I'm talking to someone with little life experience, and I imagine you've never worked on a news desk. It's a remarkably flat hierarchy and news gathering is done by everyone bar subs. It's not reasonable to believe that a few placemen could affect broadcasting or writing to the extent that output could be thoroughly controlled and vetted to the extent required by Simon's fantasies. Equally it is simply not practically viable to believe that the BBC could put out an erroneous "script" without huge numbers being in on the conspiracy.

But perhaps you can tell me why the perps would get the bbc to read out a "script"? Whether implicated or not? Simon can't, and I imagine this is going to be one of the questions that you weirdly seem unwilling to answer...

You lied here; www.abovetopsecret.com...

It an example of the systematic strawman technique you use to attack others and ideas and by merely following that link you are exposed for your lack of credibility.

Now you write close to 1000 words about what you claim I believe. You are a proven dissembler so how can anyone trust what you say about me now that I have exposed you.

I believe 9/11 was an inside job. I am in no doubt about it and the killers may all be still at large.

There it is, plain and simple. That is my statement of what I think happened on 9/11.

edit on 13-6-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

The Dancing Israelis should be interrogated, put on trial and if found guilty, hanged.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

reply to post by samkent

The Dancing Israelis should be interrogated, put on trial and if found guilty, hanged.

On what charges ?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

reply to post by samkent

On what charges ?

Good question Witch Hunter general: I suppose an interrogation would establish how the Dancing Israelis knew to position themselves in the vantage they were found in order to "document" the terror attack. Who instructed them to "document" the terrorist attack?

It is plausible that Israel had nothing to do with the 9/11 attack which means that they may know who did it and followed them to the event. This also means that they did not warn the authorities of the impending crime. Why when they could have saved loyal pro-Semite tax paying American citizens?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by SimontheMagus

The media is CIA-controlled and has been going back to at least the 50's after those Vatican Rat Lines Nazis came over here and took over with their psy-ops. This is a fact. The media is right in the thick of 911, in fact, they made it possible to pull off. And basically, they screwed up and got caught. That's not too difficult to understand, unless you don't know these basic facts, or are deliberately covering them up.

There about 58,500 journalist in the US. Earning an average of $36K per year.
You are saying that they are all being told not to report anything that goes against the OS?
You are also saying that none of them get pissed off at their editors.
You are also saying that they are all happy going against what they schooled for. Reporting the truth.

Can you really say all of that with a straight face? If so can you give us any examples of reporters being told not to report against the OS?

Journalists have to toe the company line and nothing that the bosses don't want on the air gets aired, and if it gets aired heads will roll. Dan Rather is a perfect example. Rosie O'Donnell was ushered off the air rather quickly after her building 7 and "gulf of tonkin - google it" remarks. This is pretty basic stuff.

You people will obfuscate ANYTHING. It's really getting hilarious.
edit on 13-6-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-6-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Good question Witch Hunter general: I suppose an interrogation would establish how the Dancing Israelis knew to position them selves in the vantage to "document" the terror attack. Who instructed them to "document" the terrorist attack?

It is plausible that Israel had nothing to do with the 9/11 attack which means that they may know who did it and followed them to the event. This also means that they did not warn the authorities of the impending crime.

The question is simple Witch Hunter, try to answer it.

On..... What.....Charges.........?
edit on 13-6-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Good question Witch Hunter general: I suppose an interrogation would establish how the Dancing Israelis knew to position them selves in the vantage to "document" the terror attack. Who instructed them to "document" the terrorist attack?

It is plausible that Israel had nothing to do with the 9/11 attack which means that they may know who did it and followed them to the event. This also means that they did not warn the authorities of the impending crime.

The question is simple one Witch Hunter try and answer it.

On..... What.....Charges.........?

Witch Hunt General, you need to take your demands to your elected officials. I answered the question in a manner I see fit for the purposes of a discussion I choose to partake.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Witch Hunt General, you need to take your demands to your elected officials. I answered your question in a manner I see fit for the purposes of a discussion I chose to part take in a manner that I want.

I see. So in other words, You cant think of any real charges they could be accused of. But you still want them rounded up in the witch hunt anyway.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
what do israelis dance like
i wonder if they are better then white dancers but not as good as black dancers
i think i just came up with a new reality tv show
edit on 13-6-2012 by reclaimed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by reclaimed
i wonder if they are better then white but not as good as black

Dude, you din't see these guys on dancing with the stars ? They Kicked Ass!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

But Israelis are white.

They are mainly from Europe and are Caucasians.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

you just beat me to my edit about reality tv
its still my idea..so no royalties for you

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath

If you can't think of any real charges...Why don't you just make one up for us.

Come on Witch Hunter entertain us.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Do you mean this asskicking?

So are you a zionist and does this explain why you are so concerned with 9/11 truth seekers?

Is it because you fear the implications of Israel being discovered to have been involved in 9/11 by the public?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

If you can't think of any real charges...Why don't you just make one up for us.

Come on Witch Hunter entertain us.

Come on! You must be able to bring charges against them. Come on waypastyne, do your job and arrest the 9/11 culprits and bring charges against them.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Do you mean this asskicking?

Yes that ass kicking. They kicked this guys ass.

Do you want to charge two of the Israelis with being secrete under cover Mossad Lesbians posing as male furniture movers

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

So your response to questions about the Dancing Israelis and the possibility of Israeli involvement is to post a video called Dancing Hitler? Are you insinuating that suspicions about Israeli Mossad makes someone a Hitlerain?

What gives waypastvne? What has concerns about a belligerent colonial state in the Middle East got to do with an awful and evil man who should be forgotten for all time?

Are you a Zionist waypastvne? Is this why you view truth seekers as a threat to Israel, hence you visceral accusation of "witch hunting".

Do you call me a "witch hunter" because I think Israel had something to do with 9/11?

Do you think I am like Hitler and an enemy of humanity because I think the Dancing Israelis were involved in 9/11?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I call you a Witch Hunter because you are on a Witch Hunt. You make accusations of people being involved in mass murder. When we ask you for evidence you avoid the question. I asked you the question:

On what charges ?

Still no answer. The Witch Hunters can't even prove the Israelis ever even danced, much less involvement in mass murder.

Are you a skin head ? Is that a wig you'r wearing in your avatar ?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

reply to post by TrickoftheShade

A masterclass in the strawman argument construct;

Yeah. All the millions of people who work in media in the US and UK are in on it.

The strawman lie.

Let's see what he wrote:

"The media is CIA-controlled and has been going back to at least the 50's after those Vatican Rat Lines Nazis came over here and took over with their psy-ops. This is a fact. The media is right in the thick of 911, in fact, they made it possible to pull off. And basically, they screwed up and got caught. That's not too difficult to understand, unless you don't know these basic facts, or are deliberately covering them up"

It's there in black and white. He thinks that the CIA control the entire media. That the media is an organ of US propaganda. That means that everyone in it is implicated in the conspiracy. Unless you think it's possible to get people to write exactly what you want without telling them.

I can tell I'm talking to someone with little life experience, and I imagine you've never worked on a news desk. It's a remarkably flat hierarchy and news gathering is done by everyone bar subs. It's not reasonable to believe that a few placemen could affect broadcasting or writing to the extent that output could be thoroughly controlled and vetted to the extent required by Simon's fantasies. Equally it is simply not practically viable to believe that the BBC could put out an erroneous "script" without huge numbers being in on the conspiracy.

But perhaps you can tell me why the perps would get the bbc to read out a "script"? Whether implicated or not? Simon can't, and I imagine this is going to be one of the questions that you weirdly seem unwilling to answer...

You lied here; www.abovetopsecret.com...

It an example of the systematic strawman technique you use to attack others and ideas and by merely following that link you are exposed for your lack of credibility.

Now you write close to 1000 words about what you claim I believe. You are a proven dissembler so how can anyone trust what you say about me now that I have exposed you.

I believe 9/11 was an inside job. I am in no doubt about it and the killers may all be still at large.

There it is, plain and simple. That is my statement of what I think happened on 9/11.

Whatever. It's plain from what he wrote and what he continues to write elsewhere that my assessment of his beliefs is accurate.

Neither I, nor the world at large, are interested in yours. And since you're unable to answer the most basic of questions addressing their flaws the situation is likely to remain that way.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join