It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cats as Alien spies?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Well if proof is needed that cats have the power to control human behaviour check this out ( some may find this scary ! )

www.youtube.com...

This video changed my life.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagurt

Hi there. in my experience they dont need cats, they can spiritually project to you lightyears away on there home planet or whereever, hook up to you and no everything they need to no, at least the species of ET that contacts me, there's absolutly nothing you can do. Cheers,.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
like, totally...

here's one of them now:

www.youtube.com... ist=FLOJ2OD5xyLBjBZ3WnkFQWng&index=29&feature=plpp_video
edit on 4-6-2012 by rapunzel222 because: can't figure out what the youtube number thing is

edit on 4-6-2012 by rapunzel222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
this post reminds me of when i was a child, maybe 3 or 4 years old. i noticed that cats tend to point their tails up when in your presence, exposing their kitty butts. i casually asked my mom if a cat's butt was the eye of god. she laughed it off, but i was quite serious at the time.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
This is just another fiendish and underhand canine plot to remove their enemies.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
here are some other amazing cat youtube vids:

cat tries to revive dead mate. so sad.

cat vs alligator. cat wins...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn
Well if proof is needed that cats have the power to control human behaviour check this out ( some may find this scary ! )

www.youtube.com...

This video changed my life.

Its been like 5 minutes since I watched that and I am still laughing. Just got the muscle back to type. I havent laughed like that for a while. Was honestly a little sad too though.

Also why does nobody embed these days? Im almost too lazy to click a link

edit on 4-6-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagurt

I saw videos of Chinese dumping cats in hot boiling water, pealing their skin back by hand, all while alive mind you, and making some yummy Lo Mein. Does that mean China will get invaded first?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
All I can say is I hope my cat puts in a good word for me seeing all the pampering and organic meat I feed her!

I hope Chinese get whatever is coming to them after reading the above comment

edit on 4-6-2012 by Denyingignorance621 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denyingignorance621
I hope Chinese get whatever is coming to them after reading the above comment

edit on 4-6-2012 by Denyingignorance621 because: (no reason given)

In due time, in due time.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I don't care if they are, I love them all! Cats are the greatest! I miss my old feline freind and after two years, still thimk of him very often. R.I.P. my dear freind, I'll see you on the other side. PEACE.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I would say it's plausable. I have 5. Two males, three females, Minnie Kitty, quite old matriarch of the clan. Then there's The Bitche's ( Itty Bitty Kitty & Gracie) a mother daughter combo, both are weird,weird,weird.

The there's Sampson, a fine red long haired male, ( only one with a working tool) did'nt have the heart. He's the hunter of the clan. Rabbitts don't stand a chance around our garden.

And last but not least in my clan of the felines is Fat Boy, Big black & white Manx. This cat acts like a dog! It's simply more dog like than cat like. It is my ever constant companion when I'm at home. If I go to the garden to weed, Fat Boy weeds too. If I wash the truck, Fat Boys walkin all over it. I had an old weeny dog that was this cat's best friend, I had to put Scrappy down last July 1st. I had that dog for 16 years, the last year of his life he spent in a wheelchair as he had lost the use of his hind legs.

I built him a wheel chair and he took right off, with Fat Boy in tow, walk the dog , the cats makin circles around the wheel chair. They were allways together. Sorry to get long winded, but I need to finish this story before I can't.

The night before the day I took Scrappy for his ending, Fat Boy was beside himself, he walked this house meowing all night, I mean alll night. That morning he was ever present as I got Scrappy ready for that last ride.

I pre-dug Scraps grave, with the help of Fat Boy. We had a meal of Scraps favorite food, fried hotdogs. Then we left and did the deed. I came home to bury my dog, Fat Boy sat by that dogs body and never moved. I could swear that cat was crying. I ready my old dog for his final resting spot along with that cat. We both covered the body. Fat Boy sat out there for the biggest portion of the day, just laying beside that dogs grave. He knew what was going on just as well as I did. He had lost his friend, and it hurt.

It took him a few weeks to get back to his normal self, but I kid you not, till this very day, when Fat Boy is let outside he heads straight for that dogs grave. He'll mill around it a couple of times and then he's off to being Fat Boy. I don't know about them being aliens, but they are damn sure good friends that love you with out question, and brighten up your day... We miss you Scappy we think of you every day.
edit on 4-6-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I am in shock this thread is in its 6th page...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Double post. Dont know how that happened

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Ok I must re-post this. I know its probably some T&C violation, but I"m keeping this thread alive

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by GiodanoBruno

Double post due to internet problem !
edit on 4-6-2012 by Qwenn because: as above

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by GiodanoBruno

Alien Cam-corder Spy Cat threads always do well on here !

There is a new one every few months !

Can't wait for the next one !

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
entertaining idea! would make a great twist in a scifi flick. them using animals etc.

but reallly i think if they had that kind of power they could easily make small unnoticeable cameras, satellites that could see everything etc.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Lookout!!! They're shedding their feline bodies and returning to the mother ship!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Don't forget the old cat saying;

Dogs have owners, cats have staff

We had a tabby.Persian cross cat for nearly nineteen years, ahd she would always know when I was coming home from work, even if I was late, she would sit in the hall watching the front door until I arrived.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join