It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by troubleshooter
They live among humans and go out at night to report in.
Originally posted by Seagurt
Ok, I know its crazy, but I have had many interesting discussions with people about this, partly because they don't know what to make of it.
So here are a few things to point out.
1) They kinda look like greys, the little mouth and nose, big eyes and when the ears are pulled back, an egg shaped head.
2) The fact that the Egyptians held them in high regard, and the fact that there is much speculation about Aliens, the Pyramids, etc etc.
3) They have been domesticated for such a long time, and live in our homes, have free roam of the streets, wouldn't they be the perfect spies???
4) They seem to be aware of things we are not, constantly looking into corners and following things with their eyes.
5) Alot of paranormal goings on are associated with these fluffy balls of fur, none of which are really proven...
6) They suck babies breath while they sleep, or rather, lol, there have been cases of cats sleeping on an infants neck and suffocation has ensued. (Trying to eliminate mankind???)
Just wondering what the community thinks if not cats, perhaps turtles? How about better suited suggestions of animals who could be alien spies, and not just the Grey variety.
Ooh! Lobsters!!! Or Prawns!!!
This is a "what if" thread, I have had these thoughts, but don't take it too serious, I have 2 wonderful kitties of my own, and I am also a Schizotypal, which accounts for the weird connections!
Please no one go out and round up cats thinking that they are indeed spies, I have a feeling PETA may watch this thread!
Lets not try and take this too seriously, but lets also stay objective!
I am interested to hear if any others have had thoughts such as these, and also what other animals would be well suited for the job!