It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cats as Alien spies?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Ok, I know its crazy, but I have had many interesting discussions with people about this, partly because they don't know what to make of it.

So here are a few things to point out.

1) They kinda look like greys, the little mouth and nose, big eyes and when the ears are pulled back, an egg shaped head.

2) The fact that the Egyptians held them in high regard, and the fact that there is much speculation about Aliens, the Pyramids, etc etc.

3) They have been domesticated for such a long time, and live in our homes, have free roam of the streets, wouldn't they be the perfect spies???

4) They seem to be aware of things we are not, constantly looking into corners and following things with their eyes.

5) Alot of paranormal goings on are associated with these fluffy balls of fur, none of which are really proven...

6) They suck babies breath while they sleep, or rather, lol, there have been cases of cats sleeping on an infants neck and suffocation has ensued. (Trying to eliminate mankind???)

Just wondering what the community thinks
if not cats, perhaps turtles? How about better suited suggestions of animals who could be alien spies, and not just the Grey variety.

Ooh! Lobsters!!! Or Prawns!!!

This is a "what if" thread, I have had these thoughts, but don't take it too serious, I have 2 wonderful kitties of my own, and I am also a Schizotypal, which accounts for the weird connections!

Please no one go out and round up cats thinking that they are indeed spies, I have a feeling PETA may watch this thread!

Lets not try and take this too seriously, but lets also stay objective!
I am interested to hear if any others have had thoughts such as these, and also what other animals would be well suited for the job!

Have fun!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Seagurt

Oddly...this is not the first time this has been discussed here...

Cats are Alien Camcorders!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Someone posted one similar to this saying cats are alien video recorders.

I don't believe it but oddly enough - it is said that cats are the only animal to domesticate themselves. So...maybe there is something fishy going on!?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I was thinking the feline,with her babylonian glare and soft pelt...the stare even freaks the dog out before I cuddle with it
...when I pull the ears back she looks like daffy duck with out a beak

edit on 3-6-2012 by SarnholeOntarable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagurt

I held a cat in my arms taking its last breath...and thats where life changed for me.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Cats are Alien Camcorders!

I hate ATS sometimes.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Cats are genetic hybrids of humans and lion like aliens.

They live among humans and go out at night to report in.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

Eat sleep and purr in a ear

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagurt

Oh number 6 is because of milk on a baby's breath.
Nothing sinister.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Ive thought about this before. They seem to be quite sentient and act very weird when they think we arent around. Infact, they seem to know what we think about them and act...like cats...around us. Therea a video of youtube of a cat barking at a dog, then it turns around and sees the camera and starts meowing. What the f?

Cata domesticated themselves? Wtf? Then explain feral cats.....Ive had feral cats attempt to kill me on numerous occasions....

what about mockingbirds? Ive seen them imitate alarms before hahaha

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

...but

Cows make milk...

What do aliens mutilate and leave in fields for the farmer to discover?

It all ties together somehow.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I'm assuming milk from a woman is what caused the first tale about cat's in the cradle. Have you seen cats eating a mutilated cow carcase or something?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
FWIW...I think, my cat can see things I can't but on a sidenote,I also think that babies might be aliens(or aliens having a human experience in a human body as some sort of holidays) up to a certain age(then the human identity becomes dominant...I hope...for myself and others!).
Too many coffees,I fear!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
Ive thought about this before. They seem to be quite sentient and act very weird when they think we arent around. Infact, they seem to know what we think about them and act...like cats...around us. Therea a video of youtube of a cat barking at a dog, then it turns around and sees the camera and starts meowing. What the f?

Cata domesticated themselves? Wtf? Then explain feral cats.....Ive had feral cats attempt to kill me on numerous occasions....

what about mockingbirds? Ive seen them imitate alarms before hahaha

This.

Lol I stopped at the mid part of your post to get the video, and forgot to read the rest when I returned, you were referring to it.. lol

Cats are awesome

edit on 3-6-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagurt

Our "alien spy" just pooped in one of my slippers.

James Bond, she ain't.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by Seagurt

I held a cat in my arms taking its last breath...and thats where life changed for me.

Did you take the cat collar off data.whicdn.com... before you burred it? It would be even worse if you cremated the cat and left the collar on.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

PS www.instructables.com... and our galactic future static02.mediaite.com... depends on it.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Did he mind# us into both mentioning the alien camcorder thread and saying oddly? I swear I didn't see your post when I posted mine.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
My entire family has similar thoughts about cats, they seem to just have a presence and we have decided our current cat aka Baby Kitty communicates with us via ESP, or maybe it's the ear movements. When she wants to be fed she sits where we can easily see her and just slowly opens and closes her eyes and lays her ears back, we call it "womming" like "wom wom wom"

Regarding the Egyptian connection, I have long believed that the Sphinx was originally fashioned as a cat of the domestic type. I would like to get a picture of this as none of the ones I've found on google so perfectly outline this idea, but as soon as the camera is out she has to move, but every cat I have had has casually done the Sphinx pose, with the very long outstretched paws, back haunches aligned with her tail curled to her side, her head facing forward with her ears up....the proportions are perfect.

This isn't too bad of an example

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
this theory wouldn't make sense to me because on one hand my friend's cats all LOVE me.
on the other, my grandma's cat absolutely despises me. HATES me. gives me a death stare like you wouldn't believe, it actually makes me uncomfortable sometimes. if it's an alien, it's not friendly at all.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join