It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: UFO in Las Vegas zooming off! - 27/05/12

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Uploaded 02/06/12

Mod Note - Graphic language disclaimer

UFO hovering at a very close distance over some Las Vegas buildings, it slowly rises, then all of a sudden it gets brighter and shoots off.

Could it be CGI? After the Jerusalem videos, I'm thinking so. But, if this was a hoax/CGI, it's quite a good one.

We need HOAXKiller1 from YouTube to examine this and some CGI experts on ATS.

The people talking in the video said it could be fireworks, but I don't think it was!

Their channel doesn't have any UFO vids.
edit on 2-6-2012 by cybersk8er because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2012 by Asktheanimals because: language disclaimer added.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Very hard to tell if it's cgi or not as the object is pretty far away. Wonder if it was in the news? Cool video.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

Yeh, if that was real, there's got to be witnesses and maybe more footage, that thing was so close to the buildings...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cybersk8er

Judging by the reactions of the dudes in the video and uploader's youtube account:

The video does seem GENUINE.

However, we need those ATS hoax experts to examine this.

...waiting...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

Who are some CGI experts on ATS?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Man, that looks so fake it's not funny. Seriously, when it shoots off it looks so CGI. Being Las Vegas, I would expect more than one video or at least account or even media coverage of such an event were it to actually take place. Stupid video, in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I've noticed an increase in "playfulness" in sightings over the past 2 months.. weather this is CGI, swamp gas or a Chinese lantern is to be seen (lmao) debunking isn't my thing..

Over the month of may, sightings are getting more personal, if you follow.. instead of a blinking far away light there coming down and to me it seems there having a bit of fun, more so than normal and at lower altitudes. I've even read reports of flashing (yep CEOT3K type stuff folks) communication's. There was also a massive UFO festival thing in NZ end of may and that part of the world saw tons of UFO's last 2 weeks, and some really awesome stuff was video'd as well like the time lapse one that clearly shows a luminescent thing playing silly buggers over the course of a few nights in may.

This looks very similar to the other luminescent things currently making a fuss all around the world

That's some seriously bright LED's

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I think that now days you really can't rely on one source at all. If in addition to this "tape" there were eyewitness accounts coming in to mufon or the local news, and perhaps one other random camera in the city that caught it - I would say yes, take it seriously.

Person #1 tries to get person #2 interested in his UFO. #2 finally notices UFO while it lifts straight up person #2 says it is an airplane and the airplane seems to explode and shoot off in front of him his reaction is fairly non plussed....for someone who just thought this was a plane he should have been the one shouting amazed but it is guy #1 - who already suspected it was a UFO who appears most taken aback. Then someone says it was fireworks and that seems just an attempt to make credible conversation - what they think people might say.

This...and their reactions and script appear staged to me...would need another confirming source for me to expect it ISN'T CGI for example the local radio station got a lot of calls or something like that. This appears to be independent production but we can wait and see if it is confirmed.
edit on 2-6-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I call fake, the guy that kept saying "off to the right" knew what it was going to do before it did it.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Reflection of an led flashlight inside the room.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SubSea

No, I actually think the reactions were pretty believable, the guy says "to the right" to point the camera guy in the direction where the ufo was...

But maybe the UFO zooming off shouldn't be that big and bright.. need to wait for CGI experts.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Either way, you would think something that bright and hovering so low would be seen by at least some of the thousands of people walking the strip. Unless someone else comes forward as a witness or has more video/photo evidence from a different angle / perspective, I'm going to chalk this one up as a hoax

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I like these kids version better.

www.denverpost.com...

edit on 6/2/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

LMAO, if the music wasn't there, I woulda believed...

na that was terribad

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

yeh, I dunno, some people think anything are planes in the skies. lol

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I found a version with the original sound.
See above.

edit on 6/2/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Reflection of an led flashlight inside the room.

I'm with this guy.

It looks like it's a reflection on the inside of the window, I'd hazard a guess and say it's the light on one of their iPhones. Plus when it takes off, none of the surrounding area is lit up.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MyAlterEgo

Come to think of it...yeah, phone. Not a flashlight. Nobody carries flashlights anymore.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I'm going to send it to HOAXKiller1 on youtube since nobody on ATS have come forward to check if it's cgi or not

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Good idea.
But it isn't CGI. It's a reflection inside the window.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join