It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaporizing the Bolshoi

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by decisively

I typed that all out. I am an EXTREMELY FAST TYPIST, LIGHTENING FAst, held a couple local records briefly, back in high school. Hence all the mistakes too , LOL..... Should slow down. Would do better to go have as fast and make no mistakes, but typing FSAT is therapeutic for me, like swimming.

Anyhoo, for the most part, I like to write things OVER. I believe I may hit on something new that way, and indeed I do hit on new angles, new perspectives, new points .

probably could be true given the simplicity to type fast.. but given your track record of claiming to hold several trophies from navigation sextant competitions, being a doctor for 30 years, programming radar and troubleshooting them.. which are all lies lies and more lies.

anyone that knows you and your usual talk.. will not believe you..

mummy never told you the story of the boy who cried wolf?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

No matter "where" I post, I mop cislunar space with the lying heinies of the PERPS

The focus for me is creating a public record. How is LOST BIRD more credible than the PERP LIST ? Because LOST BIRD is found in general conspiracies doesn't make it any more believable than some of the threads that appear elsewhere, any more credible than those appearing in Skunk Works. They all are believable. All are credible.

Believe me, when Gene Kranz and noodles for brains James Lovell learn, and learn this stuff they do, it is critical for the ongoing success of the scam, that some guy is writing that Kranz gave the "LM as lifeboat speech prematurely" and that "James Lovell lies his jive heiny tax payer rip off artist rump off when he says that everyone knew it was oxygen leaking 15 minutes into the phony Apollo 13 scam", those PERPS blood runs cold cuz'. Explicit detail of the type provided by decisively as regards the nefarious comportment of the PERPS is anathema to the scam artists. In my provision of details, in the PERPS' hearing of details, the details of their Apollo story vomitus regurgitated for them and all the public to enjoy, they know their legacy is not secure. They know that whether before or after the day they die, no matter, the public will indeed learn and acknowledge within a generation's time, or perhaps much sooner, that they are slime wad duffus punk heiny chump twits, and not the patriots they have always pretended to be. This causes profound problems with Gene Kranz's and James Lovell's sleep architecture, present tense, whether the source of the rumor is General Conspiracy or Skunk Works. The truth is the truth regardless of the forum section, and I write it, and Geno and Jimmy boy hear decisively knows it, and they lose more than a bit of sleep over it. Tisk tisk tisk.........

Official Apollo story apologists that post here on ATS are troubled by the force of my arguments. Why do they waste so much of their precious time reading what I write and in their feeble attempts to counter me ? No one wastes their time arguing points so groundless, so baseless, so meaningless, so wrong. As such, we may conclude with unmitigated confidence, with supreme conviction, that their responsiveness to me, their attention to my writing, is reflective of an acknowledgement , conscious or otherwise, of the TRUTH in what I write. The PERP LIST thread is now at 89 pages with a cherry on top. Granted, I am the most active poster. But the majority of the writing is still done by others in their anemic efforts to protect the Mavens Of Con.

With respect to my arguing Apollo as an authority, as a physician, the anxiety of my detractors who waste precious hours and hours and hours, days and days and days, weeks and weeks and weeks, months and months and months, years and years and years of their lives is head over heals palpable. It is as though their anxiety is about to hit critical mass, which I assume is indeed the case, given the true stakes. The reason being sputniksteve is those arguments, my arguments, which are medically based don't enjoy the authoritative protection of the others. The "what do you know about aerospace blah blah blah ?" form of protection that official Apollo story apologists seem to favor as their trump card. I am the authority here. Witness the fact that another physician has never stepped forward to challenge me, let alone prove me wrong.

The day NASA actually takes me on with their own docs is the day Apollo officially dies, and everyone knows this and so they stall. Tisk tisk tisk, stall all you like. I am young, fit, and can write circles around my detractors. I have TRUTH on my side. The true Apollo narrative is written in these pages. I create my public record, explicitly naming the PERPS. Pretty amazing really, the first of its kind, groundbreaking Apollo history, right here in the ATS Skunk Works. .
edit on 25-6-2012 by decisively because: comma

edit on 25-6-2012 by decisively because: removed "and", "details" their > the PERPS'

edit on 25-6-2012 by decisively because: removed "and"

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Official Apollo story apologists that post here on ATS are troubled by the force of my arguments. Why do they waste so much of their precious time reading what I write and in their feeble attempts to counter me ?

How long do you think it took me to type this?

With respect to my arguing Apollo as an authority, as a physician

A physician would know what a differential diagnosis is. A physician would respect a fellow member of the profession. A physician would know that German Measles would not complicate a young man's pregnancy.

The day NASA actually takes me on with their own docs is the day Apollo officially dies, and everyone knows this and so they stall.

That day was at hand, and you blew it. You're nothing but a frightened child. If you really want a debate, you know where to find me.
edit on 25-6-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I have tried to edit this for clarity for those who do not want to reread all of decisively's narcissistic prose.
Narcissus - self absorbed
prose - speak or write in a dull, tiresome style

Originally posted by decisively
Official Apollo story apologists . . . are troubled by the force of my arguments. Why do they waste so much of their precious time reading what I write . . . ? . . . we may conclude with unmitigated confidence . . . that their attention to my writing, is an acknowledgement . . . of the TRUTH in what I write.

Let me state this succinctly. We, the Apollo apologists, only respond to your dribble in order to state the objective truth. You have yet to post anything but subjective view points and conjecture. You read with, and post with, a vehement bias against any manned Moon landing, hiding this in lengthy prose. You will go to any length to make your so called "TRUTH" heard, which I will show below.

Next:

With respect to my arguing Apollo as an authority, as a physician, the anxiety of my detractors . . . is head over heals palpable. It is as though their anxiety is about to hit critical mass . . . . The reason . . . my arguments, which are medically based don't enjoy the authoritative protection of the others. The "what do you know about aerospace . . .is their [Apollo apologists] trump card. I am the authority here. Witness the fact that another physician has never stepped forward to challenge me, let alone prove me wrong.

Concerning you "as an authority, as a physician", do you remember your response to my post asking you how rubella (German measles) would present? Let me post it here for you:

reply to post by Gibborium

Presentation of rubella in adult male astronauts

Do NOT I repeat DO NOT quote me on this, as it has been a while since I dabbled in this field, had any patient contact. That said, as regards the presentation of rubella in young adult males , I believe the classic exanthem is followed by hematochezia, and subsequently, acute on subacute salvoitic eclampsia .

Like I said, don't quote me on that though.

And of course, you thought your "30 years experience as a doctor" would not come into question and your answer would just be accepted. Unfortunately for you, there are those of "us" that have actually had an education in the medical field. I am not sure about the others, but I almost spit my teeth out I laughed so hard when I read your response.

Here is what I wrote: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Exanthem:
1. A skin eruption accompanying certain infectious diseases.
2. A disease, such as measles or scarlet fever, accompanied by a skin eruption.

Hematochezia: Bright red blood in the stool, usually from the lower gastrointestinal tract -- the colon or rectum -- or from hemorrhoids. The term "hematochezia" is rarely used. "Bright red blood in the stool" is more widely used (and understood).

Eclampsia: Convulsions (seizures) occurring with pregnancy-associated high blood pressure and having no other cause

eclampsia [ɪˈklæmpsɪə] n
1. (Medicine / Pathology) Pathol a toxic condition of unknown cause that sometimes develops in the last three months of pregnancy, characterized by high blood pressure, abnormal weight gain and convulsions Compare pre-eclampsia
2. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Veterinary Science) another name for milk fever (in cattle)

Basically you have just told us that rubella presents in young males as a skin erruption (rash) followed by bleeding from the rectum, and high blood pressure, abnormal weight gain and convulsions in the third trimester of pregnancy.

Now concerning your claim, "Witness the fact that another physician has never stepped forward to challenge me, let alone prove me wrong." I don't know one physician that wants to waste their time to refute such an imbecilic answer as you gave.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

No matter "where" I post, I mop cislunar space with the lying heinies of the PERPS

The day NASA actually takes me on with their own docs is the day Apollo officially dies, and everyone knows this and so they stall. Tisk tisk tisk, stall all you like. I am young, fit, and can write circles around my detractors. I have TRUTH on my side. The true Apollo narrative is written in these pages. I create my public record, explicitly naming the PERPS. Pretty amazing really, the first of its kind, groundbreaking Apollo history, right here in the ATS Skunk Works. .

Oops, I see a Freudian slip here. "I am young, fit, and can write circles around my detractors". What happened to your 30 years of practicing medicine? Let's see, in the USA kids graduate high school at the ages of 17 to 19. If we take the youngest age, 17 and add 4 years of undergraduate school, 4 years of medical school, and 3 to 8 years of Internship, that would make you at the youngest, 58 years old. At the oldest, you would be pushing 65 years of age. How does that equate to young?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Oh snap. Gibby just showed you the door I believe Decisive. This is going to take some back peddling.

Originally posted by Gibborium

Oops, I see a Freudian slip here. "I am young, fit, and can write circles around my detractors". What happened to your 30 years of practicing medicine? Let's see, in the USA kids graduate high school at the ages of 17 to 19. If we take the youngest age, 17 and add 4 years of undergraduate school, 4 years of medical school, and 3 to 8 years of Internship, that would make you at the youngest, 58 years old. At the oldest, you would be pushing 65 years of age. How does that equate to young?

What happened to the crippled boy that played with the sextant? You are now young and fit? Did your disease reverse itself?

You really gotta stop lying man, even if you proved something without a doubt people are going to have trouble seeing passed your lies.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
And we are still waiting for these questions to be addressed. You can't ignore this thread forever!! I know you don't owe it to your fans to explain but I can't wait to see how you dig yourself out of this one. Cmon give us some of that Decisive magic you are so fond of telling us about.

Surely you are a step ahead of us and can answer this with ease. You are after all the Rocky to this Apollo. Oh crap I forgot Apollo won.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I dunno when they developed it fully, but my family has several videos and photos of anti-ICBM test interceptions launched off Kwajelein in the late 60's.

We also have several pictures of Nazi rockets that were there being tested, too.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Way cool, can you post them ?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Release them from their living hell of pretense, ONE

Moving Right Along,

Of all the active Apollo fraud threads, this one, VAPORIZING THE BOLSHOI, is the most fun, not to mention the most interesting to boot. The most fun, because as mentioned in at least one previous post of mine, apart from the obvious certainties(surveillance/reconnaissance, ICBM/SLBM targeting/tracking/performance), anything was/is possible here in terms of what Apollo was covering for, and as such, working in this thread is an invitation to be creative.

I think for most people, being creative, is fun, and so as such, Apollo is fun, lots and lots of fun. This aspect, the "WHAT WERE THEY REALLY UP TO ASPECT" , is not only fun, but way way way interesting as well. I mean really, literally, WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE MORE INTERESTING THAN KNOWING WHAT NASA AND THE U.S. MILITARY WERE REALLY UP TO AS THEY USED APOLLO, THE U.S. MANNED LUNAR LANDING PRETENSE, as a cover ?

An important point; by creative, I don't mean to imply people should simply make things up. We should base our speculation on our research, on our studies of the American and Russian space based activities of the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000s, and 2010s. That said, we should feel confident in our exploration of, and our positing of alternative histories, as the NASA boys most definitely were up to something rather devious. We do know with absolute certainty that Apollo was fraudulent and most decidedly NOT the manned lunar landing program that it pretended to be. And because we know it to be fraudulent, we realize that "NASA's manned space programs" were indeed about something altogether different, SOMETHING ALTOGETHER MILITARY. What else could they have been about ?

The front end part of Apollo, showing Apollo to be inauthentic, is of course the easy part. It is "less fun" because it is so very straightforward, and ever so ever so ever so super duper easy. For example, Apollo is recognized most readily as an obvious manned lunar landing forgery, if one just happens to be a doctor, and simply reads the claims made by the "astronauts" and their physicians/handlers regarding the program's medical concern related issues.

We know Apollo to be fraudulent, as we know with complete confidence that Borman's Apollo 8 cislunar tale of diarrheal woe was baloney based, and I don't mean that in a literal sense.

We know Apollo to be fraudulent, as we know with absolute certainty that the William House Alan Shepard Meniere's Disease shunt surgery could not have provided the "astronaut" with a cure of his left ear based vertigo, returned to NORMAL Shepard's alleged 40dBs worth of established hearing loss, and prophylaxed his right ear from ever being affected by the relevant pathophysiologic process.

We know Apollo to be fraudulent, as we know without a hint of doubt that Deke Slayton's alleged paroxysmal atrial fibrillation problem was not cured by vitamin therapy, and we know with equal confidence that it did not resolve spontaneously, did not resolve magically of its own accord.

We Know Apollo to be fraudulent, as we know for sure for sure for sure that grounded "astronaut" Ken Mattingly was never at risk to have acquired rubella from Charlie Duke, running carefree as he did about the MOCR during the staged Apollo 13 drama.

We know these alleged astronauts were never ill with these problems. We know instead they were malingering, aided and abetted in these nefarious feigned illness activities by their NASA physicians no less, and as such, we know Apollo was "about" something altogether different than landing men on the moon. We know it was a cover for strategic(nuclear weapon oriented) and other military activities (laser weapons ? satellites of yet to be identified "function"/purpose ? other military hardware ? software ? ).

But the "back half" part, the figuring out "WHAT WERE THEY REALLY UP TO PART", that part is not so easy, and our generation may never know these details, partly for national security reasons. Nevertheless, there are some things that we do know, know beyond the general goals of Apollo mentioned above; beyond generic strategic concerns, beyond generic surveillant/reconnaissance concerns.

Here's a great example of our being able to figure out something with regard to the questions, "WHAT WERE THEY REALLY UP TO ? WHAT WAS APOLLO REALLY A COVER FOR ? ", a great example of our being able to answer these questions in detail far beyond the simply generic. I'll begin with a book quote. This, from Martin Caidin's, MAN INTO SPACE, Chapter 8/WHERE IT ALL BEGAN, Pyramid Books, 1961, page 75;

" The capsule of Project Mercury, the sisters of the first VOSTOK that will take to the airless heavens, the three man ships of PROJECT APOLLO____all these spacecraft are essentially artillery shells of high sophistication hurled into orbit about the earth. The next step is the manned, controllable spacecraft such as the DYNA-SOAR, which will be hammered out out into orbit by a ballistic missile but returned to earth as a hypersonic glider. "

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: spacing,

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: added "about"

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: commas

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: added "did not"

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: added "have", acquire> acquired, added "from Charlie Duke"

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: corrections in quote field removed

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: But> Nevertheless

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: alluded to> mentioned

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: added "beyond generic" X 2

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: added, "I'll begin with a book quote", " of our being able to figure out something with regard to the question "WHAT WERE THEY REALLY UP TO ? WHAT WAS APOLLO REALLY A COVER FOR ? ", being able to answer the question in detail far beyond the simply generic."

link   

Release them from their living hell of pretense, TWO

From pages 90 AND 92;

"____after these initial manned shots into space, it becomes necessary to move beyond the basic firing capability and perfect the manned machine capable of of directional control by its pilot.

VOSTOK is not such a machine. Neither is MERCURY. PROJECT DYNA-SOAR is. But DYNA-SOAR also is a program that needs much work to accomplish before it can become a success. …… essentially MERCURY and X-15, are establishing the foundation for a WORKING CAPABILITY IN SPACE.

And the pilots for these spaceships___the second generation of astronauts___are about to come into being. On May 12, 1961 the Air Force announced that it was setting up a 24 week "space research pilot course" at Edwards to train aerospace pilots___a course that would take them through everything from Einstein to flight in jets modified to act as much as possible like spaceships."

And so one readily sees that we are not all, not so very completely at any rate, clueless here. The programs are MILITARY=NASA COVER=MILITARY=NASA COVER=MILITARY=NASA COVER=MILITARY=NASA COVER=MILITARY=NASA COVER=MILITARY=NASA COVER=MILITARY=NASA COVER=MILITARY=NASA COVER=MILITARY=NASA COVER=MILITARY=NASA COVER=MILITARY=NASA COVER=MILITARY=NASA COVER;

PROJECT MERCURY;

en.wikipedia.org...

X-15;

en.wikipedia.org...

DYNA-SOAR;

en.wikipedia.org...

MANNED ORBITAL LAB;

en.wikipedia.org...

ALMAZ(Russian Manned Orbital Lab equivalent);

en.wikipedia.org...

SKY-LAB;

en.wikipedia.org...

SPACE SHUTTLE;

en.wikipedia.org...

For most readers, this is all rather obvious, but for the uninitiated, I'll go over some important general points which will be most useful moving forward in this particular thread. During the weeks and months ahead, readers and VAPORIZING THE BOLSHOI posters should keep a handful of things in mind as they themselves research and write on this subject. As I said, it is a wide open topic, and it really is fun to look into this stuff, especially for aerospace types. But for the more general science oriented, it can also be a good time, way interesting. Speculation aspects aside, some things we do know with certainty, things we can count on to ground us as we move forward. These givens, these absolutes, will be obvious to many. But let's go through them one by one. Imparting structure, and emphasizing the obvious for the sake of having crystal clarity in one's work can be very helpful.

This is what we know for sure;

1) Based on a simple and straightforward reading of claims about medical concerns, we know Apollo to be fraudulent with absolute confidence. We know Apollo to be inauthentic with respect to its claims of having been a successful manned lunar landing program.

2) The Military goal, one of NASA's chief goals in a broad general sense with its manned space flight program, was to develop a MILITARY WORKING CAPABILITY IN SPACE. This capability was/is dual faceted, ORBITING LAB and GLIDING PILOTABLE REENTRY VEHICLE.

3) The test pilot school at Edwards ( en.wikipedia.org... ) provided the relevant NASA/MILITARY PROGRAMS with the requisite feedstock, the test pilots, that would then be alleged to have "turned astronaut". Recall Armstrong was first an X-15 pilot and then a DYNA-SOAR Pilot before floating over to NASA/GEMINI/APOLLO. It is all the same thing of course. These men are soldiers, and in the case of Armstrong, his very much intentional technical status as a civilian is exploited by the perpetrators of various and sundry fraud scenarios. Armstrong's civilian status allows for the implication of purely peaceful intentions. Recall the similar situation with U-2 Spy plane pilot Francis Gary Powers ( www.defensemedianetwork.com... ) Per the link just provided, and as we all know, " Powers was an Air Force captain who had been “sheep dipped,” or given an alternate identity as a civilian employee, to take part in reconnaissance flights over Russia. " And Armstrong's civilian status GAVE HIM A PUBLIC/OVERT COVER, NOT UNLIKE POWERS' CIVILIAN STATUS PROVIDED HIM WITH HIS MILITARY/COVERT COVER.

SayonaraJupiter's Thread about Apollo 15 LM pilot and Edwards Test Pilot Grad/YF-12A Program participant James Irwin begins to dig into this meaty test pilot school as feedstock source/supplier of astronauts subject quite nicely. For the curious, check out SayonaraJupiter's ATS thread, "APOLLO 15, JIM IRWIN'S HISTORICAL NARRATIVE IN REVIEW" for openers;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My pair of posts in that thread, FLYING WITH LUDDY AND GOTTLOB, ONE and TWO, provide some tidbits with respect to this, our third "given". I'll be posting more about Irwin in this regard over on SaynaraJupiter's dedicated thread. So those curious about this particular issue should look for my so related posts from time to time;

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: page> pages

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: those unfamiliar> the uninitiated, removed "with this"

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: removed "other"

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: , > ., caps, moved "also"

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: that which grounds us in moving forward > things we can count on to ground us as we move forward.

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: spacing

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: added "1) Based on a simple and straightforward reading of claims about medical concerns, we know Apollo to be fraudulent. We know Apollo to be inauthentic with respect to its claims of having being a successful manned lunar landing program. "", and so changed the subsequent numbers referencing the things we know for certain.

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: necessary > requisite

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: added "first and X-15 pilot and then"

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: removed "the", frauds> fraud scenarios, added "very much intentional"

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: second > third

link   

Release them from their living hell of pretense, THREE

4) Programs like DYNA-SOAR and the MANNED ORBITING LAB, are publicly cancelled in their original semi-"wolf's" military guise. This removes them from the public's mind. No public acknowledgement, therefore no genuine space based military activities. After the public canceling , the very same programs, are fully realized in their "sheep's" civilian guise; the MANNED ORBITING LAB is realized as SKYLAB (Russian version was their ALMAZ) and DYNA-SOAR is realized as SPACE SHUTTLE. Always keep in mind that this is primarily MILITARY HARDWARE. They of course do "civilian work" . The tragic loss of teacher Christa McAuliffe was an example of such civilian work. By that I do not mean this was a civilian example because it was a failed, and so an inauthentic effort. The tragic loss of this lovely and beautiful young woman is not related to the point I am trying to make . I mean to point out only that putting a teacher into space is obviously a civilian activity. So this "civilian stuff " went on, goes on, but that was not what shuttle was at heart about. NASA manned space, did/does military work primarily, either directly, or to cover for that which we see not. The Apollo "astronauts" were soldiers.

5) Programs like the MANNED ORBITING LAB are given "double covers". The manned orbiting lab was first announced by President Johnson as an Air Force space program that would do science in space. This was its initial/primary cover. MANNED ORBITING LAB was first announced as an Air Force program, but an Air Force program without any specific military goals. The program was cancelled in 1969. Nixon stated at the time that we were in a position to cancel the MANNED ORBITING LAB because we had SKYLAB in the works. We did not need two space lab programs. This of course confirms SKYLAB as military. Per 4) above, the canceled and very military MANNED ORBITING LAB was then fully realized in its SKYLAB incarnation.

Many years later, some old and unusual space suits were "found", TRANSLATION; PLANTED. The discovery of the suits, lead to the public "discovery" of MANNED ORBITING LAB as military. The suits that lead to the military connection had of course been planted with the intention of introducing a "second cover" into the generally very manipulable public mind. It was announced to the public in the context of this second and now openly military cover, this second cover being a new false story which provided details informing the public as to what the MANNED ORBITING LAB was "really about", that the MANNED ORBITING LAB had been intended from its very beginning as a program to do manned military surveillance and reconnaissance. In this context, this context of public revelation in the wake of these amazing discoveries regarding MANNED ORBITING LAB space suits, it was announced that not only was the American MANNED ORBITING LAB in truth to have been conceived from the get go as a space based manned MILITARY surveillance and reconnaissance platform, but in addition, the public learned that such was also the case with the Russian Almaz. Finally, the public was to learn that given the fact unmanned spy satellites had developed to the point where they could take pictures just as well as men in space could, our MANNED ORBITING LAB program had been for this reason cancelled in 1969.

This second cover, where the MANNED ORBITING LAB was characterized as "obsolete before the lab was even built", is well presented, well presented with an utterly straight face, in the PBS documentary ASTROSPIES. I would encourage all with an interest in this subject to view the video on YouTube;

Note the presence of these BIG FISH on the MANNED ORBITING LAB pilot rolls.

James A. Abrahamson (Air Force) (Director: Strategic Defense Initiative)
Robert T. Herres (Air Force) (Vice Chairman: Joint Chiefs of Staff)

When viewing the PBS documentary, which we may want to cover in detail at a later date, note carefully the man doing all of this "startling research", the man ultimately claiming to be "giving us the real low down". This man is doing nothing more than the military's bidding in his nonsensically uncritical writing of this second cover for the MANNED ORBITING LAB. He presents the military's BULL story to and for those naive enough to buy it, this heiny jive story that the MANNED ORBITING LAB was originally conceived as a space based military surveillance and reconnaissance platform, a platform that became obsolete before it was ever built, this, owing to advancements in unmanned satellite surveillance/reconnaissance technology. This man is a PERP in sheep's clothing, as he must know, and know quite well matter-0-fact, that this was not the truth, cannot possibly be the truth.

NASA went on to build the military SKYLAB platform, this, A SPACE BASED MILITARY PLATFORM. NASA BUILT THIS MILITARY MANNED SPACE PLATFORM FOR SOME VERY EXPLICIT REASONS. SKYLAB was manned once built, just as the Russian ALMAZ was manned.

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: changed the numbers on thing I know for sure, as I added a thing. there were originally 6 and now have 7.

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: added "semi"

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: AND > and

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: 3) > 4)

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: added quote marks

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: about> providing details to so inform the public

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: removed "now", added " Finally, the public was to learn", this second cover being", "new","general" providing> which provided, removed "to so", added quotes, added "from its very beginning", added "context", "a context of public revelation in the wake of amazing discoveries regarding unusual MANNED ORBITING LAB space suits,"

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: removed "and so"

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: pilots(among other BIG FISH) > BIG FISH

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: spelling, added "a platform"

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: IT > MANNED SPACE PLATFORM

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: THERE > THE

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: added "public"

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: added "into the generally very manipulable public mind"

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: a> this, added "these", removed "unusual", removed "to the general public", our > the American

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: added "for this reason", "in 1969"

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: did go> went, removed "AND" X 2, "REASON" spacing, THEY > NASA, added "EXPLICIT"

link   

Release them from their living hell of pretense, FOUR

So we must all be careful to not get duped into buying into such "second covers". This is a ploy, and a very transparent one at that. When they try to suck us into believing that the MANNED ORBITING LAB, or whatever for that matter, was a secret military "this or that", you can be dang sure it was a military secret, and equally dang sure that it was not the "this or that" they are/were trying to get you to buy. They attempt to throw the public off the scent by telling them the truth with regard to PART ONE OF THE SECRET, that such and such was really military. The listener/reader/viewer, it is hoped, will be drawn in, and so believe the WHOLE lame story, PARTS ONE AND TWO, simply on the basis of the obvious truth of PART ONE, the acknowledgement that the thing, whatever it may be, is military. THEY HOPE YOU'LL DROP YOUR GUARD AND FORFEIT YOUR OPTION OF THINKING CRITICALLY ABOUT WHATEVER BULL THEY HAVE IN MIND FOR PART TWO, WHAT THE THING "REALLY WAS". In the case of the MANNED ORBITING LAB, they want us to believe it was an obsolete before built surveillance/reconnaissance platform. If we buy that, it's as good as forgotten and they have scammed their way into effectively hiding what it is they were really up to with the thing, and some of it may well have been straightforward manned surveillance and reconnaissance, of course along with a bunch of other nefarious stuff as well. But the main point here is that these are phony stories. They try to get us to believe we are really getting the "low down" because the bogus story includes the admission of a military function for this thing. Very devious, but ain't nearly sneaky enough for our crew here on ATS. We ain't buying' that heiny jive NASA BULL, U.S.A.F. BULL , not for a nanosecond.

6) Apollo was a part of all of this, in ways that are not entirely clear at this time , but will certainly become more so over time. Within 10 years we'll know a ton about this stuff.

7) ALL OF THESE PROGRAMS ARE CONNECTED. NASA'S PROGRAMS, FROM UNMANNED PROBES, TO SATELLITES, TO THE PHONY APOLLO HARDWARE, PHONY BECAUSE IT IS HARDWARE WHICH DID NOT LAND MEN ON THE MOON, ARE ALL ABOUT DEVELOPING A CAPABILITY FOR MILITARY PEOPLE TO WORK IN SPACE AMONG OTHER THINGS. SHUTTLE AND THE ACTUALLY REALIZED SPACE LABS WERE THE CULMINATION OF THOSE EARLY EFFORTS. MERCURY THROUGH APOLLO WERE PROGRAMS THAT HELPED TO MAKE THIS ALL HAPPEN IN MYRIAD WAYS, INCLUDING BY WAY OF COVERING FOR ACTIVITIES THAT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SUPPORTED BY CONGRESS, NOR SUPPORTED BY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. THESE WERE ACTIVITIES THAT IN SOME IF NOT ALL CASES WOULD HAVE BEEN ILLEGAL IN TERMS OF THEIR BEING IN VIOLATION OF NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL LAW/AGREEMENT; THE 1963 PARTIAL TEST BAN TREATY, THE 1967 OUTER SPACE TREATY AND SO FORTH.

Let's have some fun on this thread ! Be creative ! I think right here on ATS, we are going to BUST APOLLO WIDE OPEN. In a sense, we already have. If Obama were to read what I just wrote, he would have ulcers on his ulcers.

I think Barack Obama might be the guy, good enough, to finally cave. We know that all of the presidents are briefed on this Apollo fraudulence business when they first come into office. I imagine it is one of the first high level sensitive things that they learn about, are briefed about when taking office.

With the greatest sincerity, I challenge the world of those from our side of the Apollo fence, to press now as hard as we can. We can push Obama to give up this silly pretense. It is in the astronauts' best interest. Come on Barack, release them from their living hell of pretense….. do the right thing buddy…….If you continue with the stonewalling, I'll post Apollo into the most embarrassing of all oblivions.

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: changed the numbers on thing I know for sure, as I added a thing. there were originally 6 and now have 7.

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: is > it is hoped, commas, supposed to get > will be, added "and so believe the WHOLE lame story simply on the basis of the obvious truth of PART ONE", listener> listener/reader/viewer

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: SPELLING,

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: ADDED BULL X 2, added "nano"

edit on 2-7-2012 by decisively because: spelling, removed "an"

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

1) Based on a simple and straightforward reading of claims about medical concerns, we know Apollo to be fraudulent with absolute confidence. We know Apollo to be inauthentic with respect to its claims of having been a successful manned lunar landing program.

Your claims about medical concerns have been shown to be false. Borman's illness was certainly not influenza. Alan Shepard's Menière's Syndrome was amenable to lifestyle changes. Deke Slayton's heart condition was never a barrier to his flying in space, only a barrier to his being one of the first test subjects. The claim that vitamins "cured" his heart condition was Slayton's own personal, non-professional, belief.

2) The Military goal, one of NASA's chief goals in a broad general sense with its manned space flight program, was to develop a MILITARY WORKING CAPABILITY IN SPACE. This capability was/is dual faceted, ORBITING LAB and GLIDING PILOTABLE REENTRY VEHICLE.

Correct. This was never a secret. The Air Force had several programs, both overt and covert. So did the Navy, CIA, NSA, etc. NASA dealt with the non-military aspects.

3) The test pilot school at Edwards ( en.wikipedia.org... ) provided the relevant NASA/MILITARY PROGRAMS with the requisite feedstock, the test pilots, that would then be alleged to have "turned astronaut". Recall Armstrong was first an X-15 pilot and then a DYNA-SOAR Pilot before floating over to NASA/GEMINI/APOLLO. It is all the same thing of course. These men are soldiers, and in the case of Armstrong, his very much intentional technical status as a civilian is exploited by the perpetrators of various and sundry fraud scenarios. Armstrong's civilian status allows for the implication of purely peaceful intentions. Recall the similar situation with U-2 Spy plane pilot Francis Gary Powers ( www.defensemedianetwork.com... ) Per the link just provided, and as we all know, " Powers was an Air Force captain who had been “sheep dipped,” or given an alternate identity as a civilian employee, to take part in reconnaissance flights over Russia. " And Armstrong's civilian status GAVE HIM A PUBLIC/OVERT COVER, NOT UNLIKE POWERS' CIVILIAN STATUS PROVIDED HIM WITH HIS MILITARY/COVERT COVER.

If what this rant means is that Armstrong was a civilian when he was flying for NASA, you are correct. As you yourself have pointed out, the Air Force had their own pilots for the military projects.
edit on 2-7-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Way cool, can you post them ?

Converting them to digitial is a project that I have been trying to get done for a few years now. Between my work and my kids, it is hard to find time.

I promised to Zorgon a couple of years ago that I would post them. I will keep that promise. Someday.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Is this all there is?

First up, I think you still missed some stuff - you need more edits...
After all, you wouldn't want your readers* to think you made any errors.

Anyway, I can see it's all going really well for you, decisively, including:
- many new followers, including politicians, celebrities, scientists and engineers...
- many fence-sitters have now gone to your side, given the superb example you set...
- much raised awareness ...

...oh, no wait.. None of those things are happening. Sorry, my bad.

BTW, decisively, and this is a serious (aren't I always?) question..

Is this all there is?

I mean, you have spread your mantra across numerous forums, and yet.. you never seem to be getting anywhere in particular, nor is there any sign that you (oh and your elite group of co-researchers**) have any actual plan to move onto a 'next step'.

So, where's (when's) the court case?
Or do you just sit there and write abusive letters to Nasa and their employees?
Or are those promised books and dvd's coming out real soon now?
Or is the fact that you are getting 'published' (in its absolute lowest form) on these conspiracy fora, sufficient reward in itself?

And yes, that's another set of questions to which I already know the answer..

Finally, whatever happened to SextantBoy, Charlie, Timmy and Sis? I really miss them and the booger gonads.. (again I invite readers to check out these early decisively posts when he was .. er .. 'in character' - here's one of my favorites when he had a little explosion.

That one needs an edit or two, don't you think decisively? Too bad you can't get at it now....

* Actually, I think you may be down to almost one reader (refer mirror and star ratios, for a clue on that)

** Will any of that elite research team *ever* be posting?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

4) Programs like DYNA-SOAR and the MANNED ORBITING LAB, are publicly cancelled in their original semi-"wolf's" military guise. This removes them from the public's mind. No public acknowledgement, therefore no genuine space based military activities. After the public canceling , the very same programs, are fully realized in their "sheep's" civilian guise; the MANNED ORBITING LAB is realized as SKYLAB (Russian version was their ALMAZ) and DYNA-SOAR is realized as SPACE SHUTTLE. Always keep in mind that this is primarily MILITARY HARDWARE. They of course do "civilian work" .

Yes, of course they did civilian work; they were civilian programs. Meanwhile, the military and intelligence communities discovered that unmanned spacecraft were less expensive and more effective than manned projects. Skylab used "left over" Apollo hardware. Since you are stating affirmatively that Skylab was not a hoax, but a functional space station, you are also affirming that the hardware used in the Apollo program was functional, and therefore capable of fulfilling its intended purpose. Thanks for the freebie.

The tragic loss of teacher Christa McAuliffe was an example of such civilian work. By that I do not mean this was a civilian example because it was a failed, and so an inauthentic effort. The tragic loss of this lovely and beautiful young woman is not related to the point I am trying to make .

Then why bring her up, you hypocritical ghoul?

5) Programs like the MANNED ORBITING LAB are given "double covers". The manned orbiting lab was first announced by President Johnson as an Air Force space program that would do science in space. This was its initial/primary cover. MANNED ORBITING LAB was first announced as an Air Force program, but an Air Force program without any specific military goals. The program was cancelled in 1969. Nixon stated at the time that we were in a position to cancel the MANNED ORBITING LAB because we had SKYLAB in the works. We did not need two space lab programs. This of course confirms SKYLAB as military. Per 4) above, the canceled and very military MANNED ORBITING LAB was then fully realized in its SKYLAB incarnation.

Your logic, as usual, is completely twisted. The "cover" for the MOL was that it would be performing medical experiments. In reality, it would supposedly be performing photographic surveillance. There is excellent reason to believe that the MOL was never intended to be flown, but was actually a cover for yet another "secret program," BLUE GEMINI. As automated spy satellites became more sophisticated, there was no longer any need for BLUE GEMINI and Skylab's ability to fulfill the supposed objectives of MOL were used as a pretext to cancel the program. Even if MOL really were intended to be flown, its cancellation does not imply, much less "prove," that Skylab was a military project.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

6) Apollo was a part of all of this, in ways that are not entirely clear at this time , but will certainly become more so over time. Within 10 years we'll know a ton about this stuff.

In other words, you haven't the faintest idea, yet you insist on shouting from the mountaintop.

7) ALL OF THESE PROGRAMS ARE CONNECTED. NASA'S PROGRAMS, FROM UNMANNED PROBES, TO SATELLITES, TO THE PHONY APOLLO HARDWARE, PHONY BECAUSE IT IS HARDWARE WHICH DID NOT LAND MEN ON THE MOON, ARE ALL ABOUT DEVELOPING A CAPABILITY FOR MILITARY PEOPLE TO WORK IN SPACE AMONG OTHER THINGS. SHUTTLE AND THE ACTUALLY REALIZED SPACE LABS WERE THE CULMINATION OF THOSE EARLY EFFORTS. MERCURY THROUGH APOLLO WERE PROGRAMS THAT HELPED TO MAKE THIS ALL HAPPEN IN MYRIAD WAYS, INCLUDING BY WAY OF COVERING FOR ACTIVITIES THAT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SUPPORTED BY CONGRESS, NOR SUPPORTED BY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. THESE WERE ACTIVITIES THAT IN SOME IF NOT ALL CASES WOULD HAVE BEEN ILLEGAL IN TERMS OF THEIR BEING IN VIOLATION OF NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL LAW/AGREEMENT; THE 1963 PARTIAL TEST BAN TREATY, THE 1967 OUTER SPACE TREATY AND SO FORTH.

Yes, basic research done by one group of researchers was of value to another. Hardware developed by one branch of the government could be used by another. No-one has ever disputed this. Now stop shouting and explain precisely how you think any of these programs, whether civilian or military, would violate either the 1963 or 1967 treaties? Please back it up with evidence rather than rhetoric for a change.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gibborium

Hi Decisive, you seemed to have missed this post. It would be awesome if you could comment on it please.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve

Hi Decisive, you seemed to have missed this post. It would be awesome if you could comment on it please.

Very good point. And as I pointed out earlier, Decisively, are these posts:
SextantBoy and my friend charlie
Boogers for Gonads
SextantBoy explodes
..the words of a mature 55+ year old?

Anyway, could someone wake me when decisively moves onto something substantial, and his little team of cardboard-sword-equipped warriors makes it to the mainstream?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join