It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Realy?????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
We have come to a point where we no longer remember the child we bore from our hips? We are a canibal society who cares not? news.yahoo.com... ,So we are animals we dont remember or forgive? How does that work.... I love my spawn (LMAOOO) shall we say for the sake of the beasts "offspring" how can you forget your child especially new?REALLY????

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Its sad but there are morons in this world and weed sedates the brain a bit and makes you forgetful. Though I have no true beef with it in order to be fully aware and awake one must put down these silly childish things or stuff like this will continually happen throughout ones life.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

Your right, but how now more than ever do we have to endoure the BS how can we now say ok this is normal?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
So I'm a little confused about the T&C of the subject matter here.
We can post negative stories about such substances but none of the positive stories?

Hmmmmm

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Posivite your mother remembered you .

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Playto76

I think there was a lot more involved here than just smoking that stuff.
Moron comes to mind as her 1st problem.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
elaborate a little bit more before I dump a whole lotta love

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Are you really gonna tell me that smoking makes you forget pain , I can tell you are a man because you dont forget something like that!!!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Playto76

How many parents lose track of their kids in stores? How many suddenly forget their own child's name for a second? How many forget to pick up their kids after school?

This happens all the time. As for smoking pot, this is irresponsible, but if this mother is worth anything she'll never do that again.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
David Cameron forgot his 8 year old daughter and left her at a pub.

So it seems marijuana can make you forget to put your child in the car. Alcohol can make you forget the child altogether!

British Prime Minister left daughter behind in pub

top topics

join