Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

What do ATS members think the afterlife is like?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Its FIERY (For my kind).
And if you still got Mana, The Sorrow says "You don't belong here, Go Back."
Big Boss Said it was Watery, but he almost drowned. Other People tell me its luminescent.
And still others tell me its dark. As far as communicating with actual DEAD PEOPLE is concerned, ummmm
My Grandfather is an IMMORTAL. So...
ummm....yeah.
They Told me he was IMMORTAL and we put their Name to the Test.
Dont Ask How.
Thats CLASSIFIED.
But The Sorrow says hes definitely IMMORTAL.
Now I'm gonna go have a glass of Coca Cola and hope I Die of a Diabetic Heart Attack.
edit on 3-6-2012 by HohenheimofLight because: ...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGTSECRET
Absolutely nothing will happen. When you die that's it, shows over, you're gone. This is one of those things that humans just can't fathom, the idea of complete nothingness, therefore it's easier to talk about 'what happens next.' I suppose it helps people feel better to think that everything will not be over.

How can you know that?
Your just as arrogant and ignorant as the religious people you put down and laugh at.

Originally posted by HohenheimofLight
Its FIERY (For my kind).
And if you still got Mana, The Sorrow says "You don't belong here, Go Back."
Big Boss Said it was Watery, but he almost drowned. Other People tell me its luminescent.
And still others tell me its dark. As far communicating with actual DEAD PEOPLE is concerned, ummmm
My Grandfather is an IMMORTAL. So...
ummm....yeah.
They Told me he was IMMORTAL and we put their Name to the Test.
Dont Ask How.
Thats CLASSIFIED.
But The Sorrow says hes definitely IMMORTAL.
Now I'm gonna go have a glass of Coca Cola and hope I Die of a Diabetic Heart Attack.

WTH? are you high?
edit on 3-6-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Having died already I can tell you what is next for you buddy....

You look like a illuminated cloud of colour maybe white,blue,yellow,red or even purple but purple would mean you are very developed and probably not incarnating any more.

When you die you float outside your body, there is no hell but there are other places that are nasty and you could wander there by accident if you float outside your body too long and don't cross over smoothly. I experienced a bad place and it sucks. Not like fire and brimstone, but just plain harsh and beings with anger issues I guess you could say.

You will have incarnated LOADS

You have a soul group of people you incarnate with some who you will recognise now, maybe you bro or buddy or partner.

You plan a few life's at a time with your real family.

You have a kind of court room of people who know you inside and out and advise you one what you need to be working on.

The other side or home, is astonishing and GREAT. We all go back nobody gets lost.

The feeling you get as you are on your way home is one of remembrance, like oh iv done this before, oh I think this happens and this Oh what's that sound music (but its not music its better its more like a frequency that is you ) by this point your are busting with excitement.

Best of all you are still a concious being, but you are not the same person as on earth, we all have amazing sense of humours and your are probably not the same here as over there.

But hey I better stop ruining the surprise you'll see sooner or later.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
"Life is hard, why should the afterlife be any different?' ... Davy Jones in Pirates II

Seriously though .. I hope to goodness it's better than here.
At least in the afterlife we won't have physical bodies to get sick.
I'm looking forward to that.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AsuspiciousMANappears

Sounds a little like this near death experience ... especially that 'soul group' part ...
Wyoming Surgeon Tells of Her Near Death Experience

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Absolutely nothing will happen. When you die that's it, shows over, you're gone. This is one of those things that humans just can't fathom, the idea of complete nothingness, therefore it's easier to talk about 'what happens next.' I suppose it helps people feel better to think that everything will not be over.

Your absolutely right about not being able to fathom nothingness, for even blackness is something! The human mind and condition is not at that point yet, which is why we wake up from dreams just before we hit the ground from a 200 foot fall, it has been theorized that we would actually die, were we to hit the ground, which is fascinating given the power the mind has over the body, or rather the reality present in our Pineal optics.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I watched someone pass through to the other side as I held their hand
they seemed quite happy to go

The person was a frontline soldier at one time, he showed up at church at christmass and easter.
He didn't like hypocrits..he alwasys said that was the lowest sin of all.
At the funeral the priest spent alot of time on how some people should show up to church more often
because the church in this day and age needs money more then ever.

Despite my wish for that priest to have a well deserved after life, what I saw is as long as we go, we all go to a better place. Even him

PS: the funeral director said in twenty five years it was the longest line up to get into a wake that he had ever seen.

PPS if you can't let go of this world, you may have a problem
edit on 3-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

edit on 3-6-2012 by AsuspiciousMANappears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Yeah you would be surprised how much info is out there on this. I started looking after I had my incident and was astonished it has been wrote about by Dr Michael Newton in greater detail that I could believe. I thought I was special then found a guy who literally wrote the book on it haha. I also read tones of nde reports but the problem with some are people cant tell when they are mixed up in other dimensions hanging outside the body and there other side witch is completely different.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sticky
I believe upon death "The condition of or souls", meaning like we judge ourselves. I'd say we either rest as positive or suffer as negative energy eternally.

www.youtube.com...

I have to agree with that to a certain degree, it makes sense, although I suppose if Hitler was to judge himself, assuming that he hadn't reached a higher state of consciousness, he may well judge himself worthy of whatever comes next.

Perhaps it is just a general "guideline" who takes on your being, and is super imposed on a type of uber judge, which holds the ultimate deciding factor, or perhaps it is like a room with many doorways, and your verdict determines what multiverse you enter, Valhalla anyone? Constant battle is not my idea of a higher plane of existence, but I am sure that others may disagree. It takes all types I suppose, and who is to say what is really right. If we knew, I'm sure we would be headed in that direction.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by Seagurt

I think its like heaven or hell. You have ether put your faith and trust in Jesus Christ the risen savior, or you have led and ungodly life and will be punished for your sins.
edit on 3-6-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

ahahahahhahahaa

This is a perfect example why religion is bad for the world. According to the above theory unless you are all about the big J-man you are a terrible person and will be punished forever. Wow. Doesn't matter if you spent your weekends for years feeding the homeless, doesn't matter how many baby kittens you have saved, none of that matters. I can't roll my eyes enough at this

I have to agree, yes positivity comes from religion, but every sacrifice and war has also been started in the name of "insert Diety here". We need to absolve ourselves from the "ism's" and find a unified theory on what is right.

I have nothing against the positivity that Jesus may bring to his flock, but it is also quite shallow in its own regard, much like Islam preached by the sword. I find it a little absurd that we kill ourselves over the difference of a name, when it comes down to the same thing, being a positive entity, regardless of whether you believe in Jesus, Abraham, Muhammad Ibn `Abd Allāh Ibn `Abd al-Muttalib or the Flying Spaghetti Monster, as long as we respect one another, and the diversity of life and opinion, we should be able to get along.

This should be the "goal". I think everyone should reflect on the path their life is taking, and not just feel that they are guaranteed a place in... lets call it "heaven" just because they associate their being with a particular god.

Thousands of years ago, Deities were pretty much all women (Gaia, Ishtar...), then Christianity came around and demonized the belief of a woman deity, I mean they hold the key to life, the womb and all the other physiological traits, while nothing without man, they are the first "reality" we experience, the first environment.

Why do you think that cats have such a bad rap as well, associated with sex, and its the same for women, think of the slang name given to their intimate place, its made to sound dirty, that and other things like "sex kitten" there are many other examples, but I cant seem to find them.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
All the people on this thread saying you just die and nothingness would have you entire life view flipped with two tokes of dimethyltryptamine.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I have also died before,

I was also a still born, my first experience was death, alot of the things you mentioned, I experienced, which is nice, it validates subjective experience.

As for the frequency, I believe it is the sound of creation, the Ohm
I think that is one of the core reasons I became an audio engineer.

I didn't experience the courtroom, but I did see other beings. Guides, or a welcome wagon as it were.

My still birth experience wasn't as developed as the later experience I had in life, it was more like still being in a womb, but conscious, the first experiences of what should naturally be life. But there was still some things imprinted on my psyche, information, of what we call "quantum physics" just an understanding of the breakdown of the wave function, and the "observer" aspect. This was accompanied by what I remember as fractalization patterns, and a soothing, almost as if a cool breeze was going right through me, I remember the feeling of it being in my head and chest. I suppose it was uncomfortable because of the implication that we are to materialize, and I missed that step.

Anywho, since that experience, I knew I had to be as helpful as I could, to try and improve the human condition, to lead by example, as that is all one can truly do without being pushy.

Cheers!

This was my experience

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AsuspiciousMANappears
All the people on this thread saying you just die and nothingness would have you entire life view flipped with two tokes of dimethyltryptamine.

Or a stint in a sensory deprivation chamber with some Ketamine, Ahhh John C. Lilly!!!

_javascript:icon('
')

The province of the mind

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The initiate in the wings, steps forward and brings their being complete and concise, to the universe i now commit my mind, and find it, in it's intricacies, critically precise.
My minds eye begins to grow in size with relief i watch in awe;
Perfection in motion, no room for adjustment, my mind becomes a door.
I see the other side and the Home Love provides for the fruit of the tree of life, then from the deepest chaos and confusion the signal turns to feedback, this fires the souls evolution.
it rings with cathedral like orchestrated harmonies, as the structure is lifted to a higher plane, dissonance removed by cycles of light, until only harmony interrupts harmony, in the true found voice of the universal mind.

This is my best attempt at explaining what it is we are "Doing", I wrote a load of personal "Reminders" after a period of intense, deep and personally "revealing" meditations during the course of four years.

My personal belief is this in part.
For seven weeks after you die, your soul remains here in the earthly realm, Some spirits who maintain "Fear" because of what they did, and believe in the idea of hell, manage to maintain themselves in "The second psychic shell", and refuse to let it diminish and return to the source.
There is a God, You are on a very long walk back to a soulstate that is compatible with remembering who and what you really are.
When you return to the source, your next life, your next attempt at recovering a part of the knowledge that is contained within you, is prepared.
You choose when you come back, your life will be full of the opportunity to look at what and who you really are, you need only approach the search with an open and honest intent, it is within you.

The Current controlling energy on this planet is determined to stop you taking the time to look by infecting you with disbelief, and an ability to be overly dismissive of those parts of life which exist, and, need your effort to acknowledge and realise thier reality within you.
Much can be done, but, all the while you dismiss any notion of something as real as your existence, because you do not have "Evidence" of it being there.
You deny your ultimate state of being.

(Something i wrote after my realisation occured).

The long time african herbsman shouts what he knows.
"Your intuition, the best inertial guidance for the mission, trust to it and it BE".
An English professor crystal clear cooly states:
"within this is the science of connectivity"
The collapse of your mind into the sky and ground, where you can see, and understand the nature of reality, fluttering in your fractal factory.

It belongs there you see, enjoying the freedom of the unchained mind, where all the fields are essentially the same, though each of us, with our slightly different demons, playing their haunting games.
Come hither, and we will run, and us it shall chase, ever slightly behind us in the dash from place to place.
But, stop we must, and look deep within, the pursuer now pursued, on the weight of a whim.
Did it ever stop here, did it EVER begin.
MUST I NOW CHASE????????
Rat race, Rat race Rat race.

Break the cycle to stop and look at all the missed opportunities, you never took.
Angry, Upset, American, "You know what i missed?, the opportunity to take".
I say this without quivver of my stiff british upper lip.
This bothers me not, you see,my intuition guides me, it is a fundamental factor, a must, in my quest for spirituality.
Once upon a time, I felt a self perpetuating ball of hate and negative confusion, that was inspired by the ultimate freedom illusion,
forever dashing around from place to place, and, NEVER able to say; "STOP!!! take time to look deep inside, Just take a week off the ride, and see what you REALLY BE".
Make the time.
Just take a hand and reach back to the source, everything is within your grasp, you cannot know those things that you do not try to reach, and they surely, as you, Be.
All this is as much you as me, become an adventurer with a mind that has a positive stand.
Steadily decaying radio-active particles may tell us the time, but, free of all that on the outside, but still contained within, is your mind, and all that it is, prepare the next function.
Look deep deep inside,search and question, the Source of the junction.

edit on 3-6-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)
edit on 3-6-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I believe there's "something" to it...

I have a few faint memories too, but I cant say for sure what it was I experienced!
edit on 3-6-2012 by Isabelx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagurt

An infinite electromagnetic field, where focused attention collapses its wave function into particles which are used to create novel template-realities, which can then be explored through guided evolution of the particle properties of the new model.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Seagurt

Awesome.

They way I have come to see it is Earth is just the way we need it to be for the experiences we need. We all play different rolls so for me to judge anyone is redundant.

But even knowing what I/we know it still gets real hard here on Earth sometimes...or maybe its harder knowing what we know?
:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Well this may sound odd but I know what the afterlife is like, or at least the beginning of it.

There is no Dirtnap.

I was shot twice, one round hit me in the upper left quadrant of my chest about 3" above my left nipple. The other round didnt techincally hit me, it hit a mud brick wall that I was hiding behind at head level and send shrapnel from the wall and bullet fragments into the right side of my head and face and somehow a large piece of metal went into the right side of my chest 1" to the left of my right nipple.

I was conscious for about 30 seconds after I was hit and then blacked out. At some point after I blacked out I entered a "place" of the most extraordinary peace and tranquility I have ever experienced. There were several beings to each side of me as I drifted through this place. These beings were not physical but more etheral and didnt have any kind of distinct features. They were a very soft white color that radiated a faint glow almost like that of a very weak flourescent light.

I knew that I was dead, not because of anything from them but it was just a feeling that I had or more of a knowing. There were no features to the "place" I was in, it was almost like when you are surrounded by a very dense fog. There was no sky, no ground, no horizon, only this fog of energy for lack of a better description.I was there for what felt like an eternity, with these several beings and although they never spoke to me I somehow knew that I was in the center of the universal energy that all matter is made of.

The next thing I know I was waking up in a hospital bed on base and was getting prepped to be flown to Germany. I found out from the Corpsman that had treated me during the medivac that I had flatlined twice, once for about 4 minutes and once during the flight to base for almost 8 minutes.

This experience dramatically changed my life. I was never really afraid to die because I had always told myself that we are all energy and energy never dies, it just changes form. Now however I know that this is true and somehow I realized that we are all beings of energy and we are all connected in a quantum way just as all energy throughout the universe is connected. I do look at life and our exestence in a whole new light and realize that this is only a chapter in our existence, whether it be the biginning and we have to learn something or do something in this physical life, or whether it is the mid stage in our existence.

Death is not the end for us, it is the start of a wonderful journey that is so far out of comprehension that we will never understand it until we cross over and leave our physical existence and take on our true form of free energy.

I eventually recovered from my wounds with minor long term disabilities, mainly being loss of hearing in my right ear and loss of vision in my right eye along with some limited movement and pains in my chest and shoulder. However the trauma that I had to endure was well worth being able to get a glimpse of what awaits me when I eventually leave this existence.

I would'nt say that my experience changed my religious beliefs as I was never really very religious before other than calling myself a christian. However it did change my beliefs in the spirit and spirituality. Also, just as many of the NDE's that I have read about since my experience, I was really quite disappointed at having to leave the "place" I was in.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

Thats such an amazing experience you had, Nucleardiver... beautiful and inspiring!

Thank you for sharing this

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join