It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum Jumping

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

But at its core, Quantum Jumping is simply an advanced visualization exercise. You’re tapping into your subconscious mind, where are infinite number of realities and possibilities are waiting to be discovered. Anything that can be, is.

Ok firstly what I'm after with this thread are personal experiences from ATS members in regards to Quantum Jumping, apparently "invented" by Burt Goldman.

Has anyone paid for, or acquired the torrent (easily found) and what were your thoughts on the subject? Did this work for you, did you have any experience at all, or (as I'm guessing is the case) had no experience whatsoever with this product Burt is selling?

Let me state here and now that I in no way believe anything to do with this subject considering the way it is presented as something invented by a member of the Human race. Reading up on the subject on numerous websites, it reminds me of Astral Projection in a way, and that certainly isn't man made.

On this website, Burt and 3 of his video's that have to do with Quantum Jumping are referenced in regards to scams.

Burt goes on to say on his website ...

Quantum Jumping is based on the Theory of Parallel Minds (which is a blend of the Eastern Philosophy of Multiple Lives and Western Quantum Physics). Simply put, it is the process of “jumping” into parallel dimensions, and gaining creativity, knowledge, wisdom and inspiration from alternate versions of yourself. But there is more to that. Quantum Jumping at its core, is simply an advanced visualization exercise. You’re tapping into your subconscious mind, where are infinite number of realities and possibilities are waiting to be discovered. Anything that can be, is.

He lists there being over 180,000 people who have paid for(?)/used his home training program in the 2 years since it launched. So I'm hoping that a couple or so members from ATS have paid for or at least dabbled in the torrent download of this so called "training program".

Let's assume for a minute that 180,000 people did actually buy this program at a cost of $97 a pop, he's made roughly $1.7 million.

And lastly, I leave you with this.. I hope it makes you laugh as much as it did me.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Popular

I'm choking...wish tea bag was here

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I was loaned this set and I still have a copy of it, never really delved into it though. Although I do believe that there is an ability for us to move between dimensional realities, mostly through other experiences. As for doing so at will in order to assimilate skills from your dopplegangers? Not sure...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Scam

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
This sounds similar to that paperback diarrhea that was written by Rhonda Byrne, "The Secret".

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
There is already a thread on Quantum jumping here:

Please use the search function next time..

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

It's from 2009, I didn't feel like digging up such an old thread.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

They were both spoken about together on that scam website I linked in OP. Funny that.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I don't think it's a good thing, it sounds like the guy does something like going out of body, then goes to another's body and accesses their memory cells about your person and then receive information. Like when another meets you, some of their brain cells are busy deciphering, extrapolating and reconstructing your personality so to better connect to eachother and in some cases where there is future contact all that information gets stored into memory.

The other dimensions are all other people, we all exist in our own dimension in a way, all alone. Only through the illusion of these physical bodies can we interact with eachother, through the senses which connect this physical universe with our own personal ones and project this reality inside. When I see another, all I see is sunlight reflected and sounds which I can give meaning (might be the same as the person who is speaking) maybe I smell their deodorant or the bacteria on their skin, but nothing of the person itself is there. It's all in the brain and all I can do is assume there's someone just like me in there. Which is natural ofcourse but when you really think about it all the things that make other people, animals or plants seem "alive" is all generated by your own brain.

If there really were other dimensions other than in our minds only, it is more logical to assume everyone made different choices many generations ago so it's likely "you" don't exist in any of those dimensions because not only did your parents never got together, neither did their ancestors. It might be entire civilizations never existed, however it be it is unlikely that unique combination of DNA that created "you" would be found anywhere else but in this dimension.

And what happens if one does jump, can one just go back like that? Does a practitioner get a system of coordinations it can use to navigate?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

the problem in ur ways of reasonning, is what u assme that truth exist only bc u need it, so u dont accept that truth is the exclusive absolute fact existing before all wether u mean tht truth or not dont change the fact

u keep meaning u and others, but if u is a clarity to u, it is only bc u mean to profit from u not the true u

u cant mean others but through the concept of else which is the truth before u

u keep meaning to justify ur ways of wrong thinking by assuming that what matter is the sense as if truth ends is ones different realities and life
but this is totally wrong, truth end is its objective existence so truth itself reality, while what anyone could exist then would b simply relatively since what exist really is truth
so what really insist to b all one is force and negative powers use against what is true

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Popular

Something might be there.

Basically the deal is to visualize your new future, immerse in positive thinking, and most importantly to write it down. Changes do happen. But the point is, to have the positive way forward.

Now, call it quantum jumping, self-coaching or psychotherapy - but the package is pretty much to change your angle and perspective to life. And step on the positive stones, leading to a more positive change and future.

Not a revolution, but a revelation. As such makes sense. But you do not need to pay for it.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 3-6-2012 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2012 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

the problem in ur ways of reasonning, is what u assme that truth exist only bc u need it, so u dont accept that truth is the exclusive absolute fact existing before all wether u mean tht truth or not dont change the fact

Oh I have no problem with accepting truth, depending on what that truth is. Otherwise, the problem is in your interpretration of my (subjective) opinion about the man's ideas of quantum jumping, there's no problem in my truth and I'm not going to create any in my mind just so I can better understand where you are coming from so we can discuss in a way we all gain something.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

u see, u cant but reason of ends, gain smthg, so all one u
symbolically u r meaning to gain an absolute quality of existence which u can never reach bc one dont exist in truth only truth exist, ones are always relative to

truth is a fact that if u accept u cant mean else ever, only when u become a fact so objectively relative but to u it would b a clear fact that u would b real for

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Popular

But at its core, Quantum Jumping is simply an advanced visualization exercise. You’re tapping into your subconscious mind, where are infinite number of realities and possibilities are waiting to be discovered. Anything that can be, is.

Ok firstly what I'm after with this thread are personal experiences from ATS members in regards to Quantum Jumping, apparently "invented" by Burt Goldman.

Has anyone paid for, or acquired the torrent (easily found) and what were your thoughts on the subject? Did this work for you, did you have any experience at all, or (as I'm guessing is the case) had no experience whatsoever with this product Burt is selling?

Let me state here and now that I in no way believe anything to do with this subject considering the way it is presented as something invented by a member of the Human race. Reading up on the subject on numerous websites, it reminds me of Astral Projection in a way, and that certainly isn't man made.

On this website, Burt and 3 of his video's that have to do with Quantum Jumping are referenced in regards to scams.

Burt goes on to say on his website ...

Quantum Jumping is based on the Theory of Parallel Minds (which is a blend of the Eastern Philosophy of Multiple Lives and Western Quantum Physics). Simply put, it is the process of “jumping” into parallel dimensions, and gaining creativity, knowledge, wisdom and inspiration from alternate versions of yourself. But there is more to that. Quantum Jumping at its core, is simply an advanced visualization exercise. You’re tapping into your subconscious mind, where are infinite number of realities and possibilities are waiting to be discovered. Anything that can be, is.

He lists there being over 180,000 people who have paid for(?)/used his home training program in the 2 years since it launched. So I'm hoping that a couple or so members from ATS have paid for or at least dabbled in the torrent download of this so called "training program".

Let's assume for a minute that 180,000 people did actually buy this program at a cost of $97 a pop, he's made roughly $1.7 million.

And lastly, I leave you with this.. I hope it makes you laugh as much as it did me.

That add reminds me of those shopping chanells where they cell crappy jewlery cubiz zircons dimante ect...An try to pass it of as a fantastic bargain. This quantom jump techniqe is garanteed to make the opposte sex want you make your bank manager happy enable your favourate sportsteam to win the championship blah blah .Normally retails at a gazillion bucks. How low can we go one gazillion NO WAY .A thousand ? 500 ??? anything less Im giveing this away 250 ? NO 197? Any lower and Im giveing it away 97 bucks o m g phone now thease stocks wont last.What price can you put obn word domination,..Please folks dont buy this will cost ME MONEY but what the heck Im 87 an will probably die tomorrow so what do I need the money for? Oh did I mention with quantom jumpping you can become immortal by takeing over others brains..Buy now while stocks last..

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

The result? In the space of a few years, I’ve gained the inspiration to learn how to paint, take pictures, sing, write multiple novels, even start a multi-million dollar online business—from scratch. All just before my 80th birthday no less.

I wonder what that multi-million dollar online business is

*cough* Quantm Jumping *cough*

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Popular

2009 is not an old thread. But I'll let this one stay. Too many people have already replied.

As for quantum jumping. There are other methods that are very similar to it.

Borrowed Genius for example.

And of course Skyfloating's thread Shape shifting

They are based on basically the same principle. Imagining and feeling yourself as either an alternate version of yourself or as someone or something else in other to gain insights and/or skills that the subject already has.

new topics

top topics

join