It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama supporters are hurting Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by neo96

Any yet multiple posts for something that matters so little

I wouldn't say my entertainment is something that matters little...I am just not under the delusion that what I write on this forum affects anything in the real world at all.

Every candidate has their share of idiots that support them...do you deny that?

please explain wtf you are talking about lol

edit on 3-6-2012 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

"Anything any supporter of any candidate writes on a forum has no affect...it's hilarious that you guys think your forum posts, or others forums posts have an effect on anything.

I love when people think their propaganda on a forum makes a difference....it makes me"

There are real people behind the keyboards and yes, Propaganda on a forum, on TV, Face to Face, etc. can make a huge difference.

I really hope not...that is just sad if it is true.

Anyone who allows their opinions and beliefs to be formed by a random anonymous person's writings on a forum most likely will have another opinion/belief in a week or so after they read another post.

It's a bit scary really.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

So mocking is entertainment?

Discussing politics is entertainment for me.

If that isn't why you are here...then why are you here exactly???
edit on 3-6-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Your right, your post doesnt affect the World at all. Neither does mine.

Posts on a HUGE site like this can make people THINK which is the key. A lot of people come to this site to get there News not get it from the MSM. Some people want to convince others that there are Aliens walking amongst us and there are many who believe that because of this Site. There are some People who want acceptance for there own beliefs that they cant get from there Family or Friends so they come to this site.

There are alot of reasons people post on Sites like this instead of posting to articles from CNN. But, there are People who post to articles on CNN....go figure.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Do you always take everything that is posted on the internet so seriously?

Actually, after reading so many of your threads back fire on you after being caught just regurgitating propaganda from different websites I do think you take everything on the internet seriously.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

"Anyone who allows their opinions and beliefs to be formed by a random anonymous person's writings on a forum most likely will have another opinion/belief in a week or so after they read another post."

As opposed to People who allow their opinions and beliefs be formed by random Main Stream Media reports or writings from someone from CNN who wants to paint RP supporters as Nut Jobs??

Dont flip flop on my now Outkast. Were starting to get somewhere.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Is this not the topic?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Obama supporters are hurting Obama and it seems quite a few wanna talk about everything but the topic.

So no point in continuing.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Your right, your post doesnt affect the World at all. Neither does mine.

Posts on a HUGE site like this can make people THINK which is the key. A lot of people come to this site to get there News not get it from the MSM. Some people want to convince others that there are Aliens walking amongst us and there are many who believe that because of this Site. There are some People who want acceptance for there own beliefs that they cant get from there Family or Friends so they come to this site.

There are alot of reasons people post on Sites like this instead of posting to articles from CNN. But, there are People who post to articles on CNN....go figure.

And like I said...the people who come here and have their views and beliefs changed based on some forum posts by random anonymous people...are people who are easily influenced and will most likely change their views again in a short period of time. These are people who don't know what they think...doesn't matter if it is the MSM or a forum post...they will let others think for them.

ATS is a great place to discuss politics and it is very entertaining because there are so many different view points. However, it is a very very poor place to get your facts about politics.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

"Anyone who allows their opinions and beliefs to be formed by a random anonymous person's writings on a forum most likely will have another opinion/belief in a week or so after they read another post."

As opposed to People who allow their opinions and beliefs be formed by random Main Stream Media reports or writings from someone from CNN who wants to paint RP supporters as Nut Jobs??

Dont flip flop on my now Outkast. Were starting to get somewhere.

You don't need the MSM to paint Paul supporters as nut jobs...they do a fine job of that themselves. I get most of my information about Paul supporters from the Daily Paul...that tells me all I need to know.

People should form their opinions independently of other people's opinions...those that don't will continually shift their opions based on what their preferred propaganda outlet is.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I would guess that most People come here to get there views changed by Proof and Evidence not because they read a post by someone who made blatant false posts as they would get hammered by members here.

Are you saying that you wont change your views no matter what?? Even if someone showed you PROOF on this site?? I can see that though because you kept saying there is no voting fraud but there has been plenty of Proof of voter fraud. So, your view is that there is no voter fraud and you wont ever change your mind.

If Obama dropped a Nuke on Iran would that be OK?? Or, would you change your view??

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

This is a place where threads about Obama being born in Kenya regularly receive 100+ stars, This is a great place to come and read different views and opinions about politics but if you want to change your beliefs then you should do your own research and come to your own conclusions instead of having to rely on a message board to do it for you.
edit on 6/3/2012 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Never read the Daily Paul so I have no clue about that site. I have seen some of there videos on Youtube and it doesnt seem crazy to me. If you base your opinion of someone on a Web Site than I feel sorry for you.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Exactly. Trust me, I have been here a long time so I have seen it all. The birth of the 911 thread, the Birth and Death of a certain "Lear" poster (hopefully that doesnt get me banned), the Grey Alien thing is always a strong Forum, etc.

The Obama Kenya thing doesnt really matter anyway BECAUSE HE IS ALREADY PRESIDENT. Complete waste of time. I might have posted in one of the first threads when it first came out but besides that doesnt mean anything in the real world.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

Obama supporters most wouldnt even know who Ron Paul is and truth be told if they found out they would support his candidacy because it would guarantee Obama 4 more years.So keep trying to play it like democrats are scared of Ron Paul because it just isnt true hes no threat to Obama.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Your right, he is no threat to Obama. But, his message is a threat to all the Criminals our Sheep keep voting into office.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Your right, he is no threat to Obama. But, his message is a threat to all the Criminals our Sheep keep voting into office.

Yeah anybody who doesnt think like you is a sheep heard it all before.Did you ever think people dont take Ron Paul seriously because all his supporters seem to think there superior and in on some big secret.You know the rest of the world just calls that paranoia at best at worst delusional.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Yeah anybody who doesnt think like you is a sheep heard it all before.Did you ever think people dont take Ron Paul seriously because all his supporters seem to think there superior and in on some big secret.You know the rest of the world just calls that paranoia at best at worst delusional.

says the man on a conspiracy site lol

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Nope. Dont think I am above anyone. And I dont rely, follow, or trust ANYONE. I dont trust RP because I have never met him face to face, invited him to my house, ate dinner with him at my table discussing politics, etc.

I dont push my views on anyone. Maybe Music and Michael Jordan I would have major arguments about. Especially if your a Kobe Bryant fan.......

By the way, the sheep comment was us voting for Congress not the President. The Congress really has control and as a collective they suck beyond belief.

edit on 3-6-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I wouldnt worry about what ignorant Obama supporters want ,,They just want something free.....Romney supporters are just as dumb to be fair.........

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

THEY dont know who RON PAUL is because look who THEY are,,,,,,Dey Be Boat fo Obama...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join