It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama supporters are hurting Obama

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

How come RP supporters are considered delusional??

Um...they still think Ron Paul has a shot to be President. They also think there is massive voter fraud and that he has actually won the popular vote. They think delegates are unbound. They think bound delegates can abstain from voting. They think Ron Paul could accomplish the things he says he could.

Need I go on???

Also, if you consider discussions relating to our Economy Issues, Foreign Policy, Drug Policy, etc as being delusional what do you consider a Obama supporter wanting free Mortgages and Mass Produced Checks being handed out to crazy Rioters in Detroit??

I consider them delusional.

It's hilarious that you don't think I can't admit that some Obama supporters are delusional. Just because you and the other Ron Paul supporters can't admit you have some serious whack jobs supporting Ron Paul, that you have to try to keep this pristine image of every Ron Paul supporter, doesn't mean that other people can't admit that there are crazy, delusional, moronic, and flat out stupid people supporting the candidate they support.

If you guys were a bit more honest about your fellow supporters...you would have more respect from people.

And the OP is butt hurt?? Ron Paul supporters are childish??

Yes...and Yes.

Why else would the OP create such a childish thread???
edit on 2-6-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Your killen me Smalls......

The majority of RP supporters fully admit that he will not Win. The goal now, which you have mentioned before, is to have as many people in Tampa to have a voice. If you want to point out the minority as the majority than I guess you have that right. But again, your being a little biased to say the least.

Oh, you totally glossed over the Childish remark that you made about RP supporters and your the one who came into this thread calling names.

I guess if you keep repeating that his "followers" are delusional than it must be true to you.

Can you also answer the part about the massive lines in Detroit wanting "FREE MONEY FROM OBAMA"?? Are they delusional?? Was Obama delusional when he brought Biden on board as VP?? Was Obama delusional when he brought Hilary in?? Would you consider Obama delusional when he hired Rohm Emmanual??

I would. Now, what does that make me?? Or, are you the type that likes to LUMP everyone into one nice little ball so you can constantly make comments which are not true so it fits into your agenda?? I dont get it. I have posted many times that he will not win. Does that matter to you at all or do you just like STARS........

edit on 2-6-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

Flip Flopping is the norm in todays world. You can cover both bases that way.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

The majority of RP supporters fully admit that he will not Win. The goal now, which you have mentioned before, is to have as many people in Tampa to have a voice. If you want to point out the minority as the majority than I guess you have that right. But again, your being a little biased to say the least.

Thread after thread here on ATS and on the Daily Paul would suggest otherwise.

Tell you what...go ahead and make a thread right now saying how Paul has lost the nomination and has no chance at winning the Presidency this year...let's see how many Paul supporters S&F you and agree with you.

Oh, you totally glossed over the Childish remark that you made about RP supporters and your the one who came into this thread calling names.

Calling people delusional who are clearly delusional isn't calling names...it is stating fact.

I'm sorry...but you arguing that Ron Paul supporters aren't delusional...is a bit delusional in itself.

Can you also answer the part about the massive lines in Detroit wanting "FREE MONEY FROM OBAMA"?? Are they delusional??

I quite clearly stated in my previous reply that yes, they are delusional. I know it's hard for you to understand that I can freely admit that some Obama supporters are delusional...because you can't admit any fault with Paul supporters at all.

I honestly don't care that there are idiots that support Obama for ridiculous reasons...I support Obama for his policies...I just don't care why others support him.

Was Obama delusional when he brought Biden on board as VP?? Was Obama delusional when he brought Hilary in?? Would you consider Obama delusional when he hired Rohm Emmanual??

Biden helped win him the election...why would that be delusional?

Hillary has been a huge success as Secretary of State...why would that be delusional?

Rahm Emmanual did a great job in his position and now he is Mayor of Chicago which is huge for Obama's re-election campaign....why would that be delusional?

I'm not understanding your reasoning behind these three.

Does that matter to you at all or do you just like STARS

If I just liked STARS...I would be making Ron Paul fanboy threads. It's hilarious that you think I go against Ron Paul on ATS so I can get STARS.

edit on 2-6-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
One of the biggest supporters of Obama that's hurting Obama is .....

Obama himself.

The Obama Campaign is only preaching to their own choir.

And that choir has cut itself by 30 or 40%.

Obama is not reaching the voter base that he needs to convince anymore.

One example is the public assistance crowd. That strategy is only effective with people who never had any better.

Many voters are currently on public assistance.
A high percentage of assistance recipients are only getting a fraction of what they had a few short years ago.

Those normal people want their jobs back and a return to a normal life.

They are not going for Obama this time.

They will listen to Romney.

They are sick and tired of hearing the blame Bush and blame Reagan and blame everybody else but Obama.

Obama had 3 and a half years already.

Yes maybe more time is needed. But again as I say It's all about Perception
not necessarily what may or may not be fact.

Obama has nothing to offer this time.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I agree with this and this thread is proof of that all anyone has to do is read the responses from Obama's number one fan.

Delusional.
Childish.
etc.

Case in point.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Thread after thread here on ATS and on the Daily Paul would suggest otherwise.

Tell you what...go ahead and make a thread right now saying how Paul has lost the nomination and has no chance at winning the Presidency this year...let's see how many Paul supporters S&F you and agree with you.

Thread after thread recently doesnt say that. Maybe two months ago yes there were many who thought the delegate thing might have worked. So again, lumping everything to your liking isnt the best strategy.

because you can't admit any fault with Paul supporters at all.

Really?? You must not really read my posts at all then. I call a spade a spade no matter if there a RP supporter of a Obama supporter. Doesnt matter to me.

I support Obama for his policies...I just don't care why others support him.

Which policies?? The ones he spoke about before the election or the policies he flip flopped on when he was elected.

Biden helped win him the election...why would that be delusional?
Hillary has been a huge success as Secretary of State...why would that be delusional?
Rahm Emmanual did a great job in his position and now he is Mayor of Chicago which is huge for Obama's re-election campaign....why would that be delusional?
I'm not understanding your reasoning behind these three.

This explains EVERYTHING.....

If I just liked STARS...I would be making Ron Paul fanboy threads. It's hilarious that you think I go against Ron Paul on ATS so I can get STARS.

Your right. I was mistaken. The support for Obama, Biden, Clinton, and Rahm explains your mind set perfectly.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

I agree with this and this thread is proof of that all anyone has to do is read the responses from Obama's number one fan.

Delusional.
Childish.
etc.

Case in point.

Anything any supporter of any candidate writes on a forum has no affect...it's hilarious that you guys think your forum posts, or others forums posts have an effect on anything.

However, Ron Paul supporters play their antics out in real life at State Conventions. Ron Paul himself has asked them to please stop...but they don't listen.

I love when people think their propaganda on a forum makes a difference....it makes me

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

As you say it's only about perception so where are you getting that Obama's voter base has been reduced by 30% to 40% percent? Are these facts or is it your perception?

Your perception might be a bit skewed, since you get all of your propaganda from Breitbart.com

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Wow. There you go again, lumping everyone on a forum as having nothing to do with the election. So, are you saying the elections are rigged than since there are actual People/Voters on this Forum??

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

I would say its more like 20%-30% as most Black voters I talk to still will vote for him no matter what just because he is Black.

There are some who wont though and most of them are Ron Paul supporters so take that as "Perception" if you want to.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by digital01anarchy

Originally posted by 00nunya00
OMG, this thread PERFECTLY makes the case of the "Ron Paul supporters hurt him" thread. The butthurt in this thread is epic.

Carry on.

Actually I'm not butthurt meow the concept must has been to much for you to notice but if you take a look I'm poking fun at the people who posted something about Ron Paul supporters by agreeing and stating it doesn't mean anything. The people who address this topic like you just did make a-holes out of them selfs by thinking other wise. I stated in The Ron Paul thread the same thing what does it matter how his supporters act unless he asked them to act that way. Then show evidence of Obama supporters doing the same with the same retoric used in the original thread about paul supporters "maybe i trolled it a bit much" anyways the outcome is the same.

Again, awesome evidence! You take everything so personally! WTF do you care what someone on an internet chat board thinks about your fellow political supporters? Christ, people, take a pill! The fact that the other thread got jumped by the crazies it was talking about, and then that this thread is created as some sort of "I know you are but what am I" response is effing hilarious! Quite entertaining, thank you. Literally eating popcorn while watching this one.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
reply to post by xuenchen

As you say it's only about perception so where are you getting that Obama's voter base has been reduced by 30% to 40% percent? Are these facts or is it your perception?

Your perception might be a bit skewed, since you get all of your propaganda from Breitbart.com

See what I mean. Perception IS a factor !!!

Well just take the number of people added to the assistance programs since 2009.

That might be the killer group.... in my own "Perception" of course !

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama

Wow. There you go again, lumping everyone on a forum as having nothing to do with the election. So, are you saying the elections are rigged than since there are actual People/Voters on this Forum??

What???

Your reasoning is so illogical it is very hard to have discussions with you.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Anything any supporter of any candidate writes on a forum has no affect...it's hilarious that you guys think your forum posts, or others forums posts have an effect on anything.

Any yet multiple posts for something that matters so little

I love when people think their propaganda on a forum makes a difference....it makes me

Two way street there and Obamas supporters are hurting him :

Obama does have his share of idiots supporting him

Who said that?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

"Anything any supporter of any candidate writes on a forum has no affect...it's hilarious that you guys think your forum posts, or others forums posts have an effect on anything. I love when people think their propaganda on a forum makes a difference....it makes me"

There are real people behind the keyboards and yes, Propaganda on a forum, on TV, Face to Face, etc. can make a huge difference. Does that make sense?? You just seem to have the habit of putting everyone in a box for some reason and I dont quite understand it.

Besides that, I could make ten threads regarding Clinton, Biden, and Rahm that would make your head spin.

I dont think RP has a chance at the election.

I dont think that RP supporters are any less fanatic as the next candidate.

That makes it hard to have a discussion with me?? Come on now. I just point out that your logic doesnt always fit the rhetoric you post. So, I dont agree with you so now its hard to have a discussion??

edit on 3-6-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I wouldn't say my entertainment is something that matters little...I am just not under the delusion that what I write on this forum affects anything in the real world at all.

Every candidate has their share of idiots that support them...do you deny that?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by neo96

I wouldn't say my entertainment is something that matters little...I am just not under the delusion that what I write on this forum affects anything in the real world at all.

Every candidate has their share of idiots that support them...do you deny that?

So mocking is entertainment?

That is rather telling so instead of watching the videos or listening to the op this thread is nothing but entertainment value denigrating those who has a different belief system.

Childish
Delusional
idiots

Yeah not really an adult conversation going on there and yeah Obama supporters do hurt OBama.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Yeah I've been saying Ronniebots are acting like all the idiots who used to think Obama was their savior. You know the thread that you're responding to was authored by a Paul supporter right? Also that this immature overreaction was exactly what he was talking about. No one is allowed to question a thing about your new Messiah. It's disgusting how Paul supporters are acting. At least the VAST majority of them on ATS. OK, pretty much everywhere I've been on the net or in the real world with a group of Paul supporters usually about 20% are sane.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join