It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama supporters are hurting Obama

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
LOL its also funny how Obama supporters are now claiming that ron paul supporters are cult like lol pot meet kettle I think the GOP used the same line against obama during 2008 election.The sad fact is the hope didn't live up to the dream lol. Now most of his supporters have to eat crow they have been dishing out to everyone else yet I have only seen them attack others and rarely defend Obama's actions or his supporters actions while in office.

This is in response to all the people who say Ron Paul fanatics are hurting Ron Paul
edit on 2-6-2012 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

whats wrong Obama supporters you can dish it out but you cant take it?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this. With all the hating going on around here and the constant Ron Paul bashing this was needed to show that there are always bad seeds in a movement.

Now, if the Obama lovers would come to this thread with there same rhetoric that would be quite funny. But, I doubt it. Any thread that shows Obama in a bad light wont get the same response and especially when the "PROOF" is right in front of there faces.

S&F

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Good point, OP!

Obama supporters, in their blind ignorance, are often very much like any other over-zealous and yet under-educated demographic which project their own seriously misguided assumptions onto a politician.

Just like many Ron Paul 'fans'.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by digital01anarchy

Dish what out? If you are talking about Dr Paul bashing, I hope you realize that most of that comes from FOX and Romney supporters. Most Obama supporters don't even know who he is and the ones who do only know so because of the positive spin that MSNBC puts on him.

So who does Obama supporters "dish it out" on? Romney? I think he's universally recognized as a tool and I have yet to see somebody defend him on here aside from your typical NeoCons who just want a playground for lobbyists.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
Good point, OP!

Obama supporters, in their blind ignorance, are often very much like any other over-zealous and yet under-educated demographic which project their own seriously misguided assumptions onto a politician.

Just like many Ron Paul 'fans'.

Never said they didn't but then again Obama supporters flooded a thread talking about Ron Paul supporters actions hurting Ron Paul but will not even respond to the same rhetoric they spout off them self the hypocrisy is astounding

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

I might of seen you in the other post

here's what I wrote

lol that's not why your vote for someone in the first place! You vote on the candidate and his stance on issues not his supporters actions.

All i did was point out the facts that its normal to have fanatics even stupid ones which didn't seem to be a problem for Obama or make him unelectable.

This thread is evidence of placating to the Almighty public opinion lol.
A: Paul has no control over his supporters actions unless he publicly stated they should act that way
B: It shouldn't matter what his supporters actions are if you like the candidate
C: this should be basic logic

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

Why do you think anyone critical of Paul's fans are "Obama supporters'?

As others have noted, it's the GOP who spend their time smearing the guy.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Dish what out? If you are talking about Dr Paul bashing, I hope you realize that most of that comes from FOX and Romney supporters. Most Obama supporters don't even know who he is and the ones who do only know so because of the positive spin that MSNBC puts on him.

So who does Obama supporters "dish it out" on? Romney? I think he's universally recognized as a tool and I have yet to see somebody defend him on here aside from your typical NeoCons who just want a playground for lobbyists.

Obama supporters are the worst offenders of this Out castsearcher has to disrupt every ran paul thread its always the same usual suspects, outcast, airplane avatar "cant remember his name", the sword, benevolent heretic ect

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Why do you think anyone critical of Paul's fans are "Obama supporters'?

As others have noted, it's the GOP who spend their time smearing the guy.
check the link lol above sorry where its addressed and well known that these posters are obama supporters I have actually been on here since 2006 i just wanted a name change

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
OMG, this thread PERFECTLY makes the case of the "Ron Paul supporters hurt him" thread. The butthurt in this thread is epic.

Carry on.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Obama supporters are the worst offenders of this Out castsearcher has to disrupt every ran paul thread its always the same usual suspects, outcast, airplane avatar "cant remember his name", the sword, benevolent heretic ect

Outkast Searcher came to my mind when I posted that as the exception to the norm. Honestly, his disdain for Ron Paul is lost on me as I agree with most of OS's posts.

But you can take me for an example. I'm an Obama supporter who would have gladly voted for Ron Paul if he had won the primary. There are many of us who either would do that or, at the very least, harbored a genuine respect for the good doctor. I can say with absolute confidence that republicans are Ron Paul's biggest enemy.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

The point of this thread was to counter act the other thread of "Ron Paul Fanatics hurting Ron Paul" which the typical shills have to constantly push there agenda of lumping supporters of RP as being Crazy. Others, whether they support RP or not, point out to these characters that not every supporter is like this. Also, there have been other threads regarding Voter Fraud which have been proven and still these same characters pop up and try and derail the thread to something totally different.

I dont see as much from RP supporters on this site. Typically they are very respectful and I personally have showed "PROOF" when asked but keep hearing the same drivel over and over again. It gets really old after a while.

The thread regarding RP fanatics hurting RP is actually somewhat true, just like this one. There are bad seeds in every movement but there are also very Smart and motivated Fanatics that help a movement. I think RP and Obama are very similar in this way.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I would say he has enemys on both sides of the isle and I am sure both Democrats and Repubs dont want him in the White House as there "ATM Machine" would be smashed and destroyed by RP.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Awwww....someone is butt hurt

Yes...there are stupid Obama supporters....there are stupid Romney supporters....and yes...there are stupid Ron Paul supporters.

The difference is...Ron Paul supporters are known for being delusional and troublemakers. Ron Paul himself is referred to as Crazy Uncle Ron...and his supporters are frequencly referred to as cult members. They are a small minority who think they run the country

Obama does have his share of idiots supporting him....as does anyone...am I supposed to be offended by that???

You Paul supporters take everything so personally....it doesn't really help the image that Paul supporters are kind of childish.
edit on 2-6-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
reply to post by Cuervo

I would say he has enemys on both sides of the isle and I am sure both Democrats and Repubs dont want him in the White House as there "ATM Machine" would be smashed and destroyed by RP.

I agree with you there. There would be predatory capitalists who rely on corporate welfare in both parties who would be crying their little eyes out.

The difference is that Ron Paul's stances on many social issues at a federal level has garnered a bunch of support from liberals and has pissed off a bunch of social conservatives. That's what the republicans didn't understand: they had a chance of their party winning with RP. Romney doesn't have a chance.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I don't have anything against Dr. Paul. I actually agree with his stance that we should get the hell out of the Middle East and cut off all foreign aid. Having said that, I still don't agree with his policies towards social security, government assistance programs and healthcare.

However there's something about his supporters grasping to this delusion that he still has a shot to be elected president when it's clear as day that he's out of the race. The delegates might not be bound, but I still doubt that they would vote against who the people voted for to win the nomination.

When was the last time that happened?

Dr. Paul has some good ideas but also some that I don't agree with. I don't hate the man because I do think he is honest. However his fans need to get in touch with reality and accept that he is out of the race.
edit on 6/2/2012 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

How come RP supporters are considered delusional?? MSN, CNN, Fox?? LOL. You can do better than that. Ron Paul is considered DR RON PAUL.

Also, if you consider discussions relating to our Economy Issues, Foreign Policy, Drug Policy, etc as being delusional what do you consider a Obama supporter wanting free Mortgages and Mass Produced Checks being handed out to crazy Rioters in Detroit??

Did you even watch that Video?? How about every answer given to what Obama has done in the other video everyone was answering "Palin"?? And how did all those people know that Palins daughter had a kid out of Wedlock?? IT WAS PLASTERED ALL OVER THE NEWS.

And the OP is butt hurt?? Ron Paul supporters are childish?? Wow. You may have exposed your true colors on that one considering your the one coming into this thread calling names. Stick and stones.....you know the rest.

edit on 2-6-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

I don't think anyone here is saying that his plans are delusional. I think what most people have an issue with is how Ron Paul supporters are still grasping on to the delusion that he still has a chance to win the GOP nomination.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

He for sure doesnt have a chance at winning but I was refering to Outkasts post and his idea's and quotes from the Main Stream Media which IS delusional thinking at its finest. I guess we all should agree with whatever they say now but I am sure he will bash the Main Stream Media when it suits him/her.

I have said this in other threads, the point from the beginning of him running for President I dont think was to Win but to get out his viewpoints to as many people as possible. As his momentum increased up until they tried to steal the Iowa Caucus from him his mind went into "Winning" mode and the gloves were off. This campaign was run much better than his other runs at POTUS. Especially with Doug Weed at the helm.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00
OMG, this thread PERFECTLY makes the case of the "Ron Paul supporters hurt him" thread. The butthurt in this thread is epic.

Carry on.

Actually I'm not butthurt meow the concept must has been to much for you to notice but if you take a look I'm poking fun at the people who posted something about Ron Paul supporters by agreeing and stating it doesn't mean anything. The people who address this topic like you just did make a-holes out of them selfs by thinking other wise. I stated in The Ron Paul thread the same thing what does it matter how his supporters act unless he asked them to act that way. Then show evidence of Obama supporters doing the same with the same retoric used in the original thread about paul supporters "maybe i trolled it a bit much" anyways the outcome is the same.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join