It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did we need to waste money on NIST investigation ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

Ummm......did you know that this tape you refer to:

All the tapes were released hah? Even the one he crushed, cut, and dumped into different trash cans?

....was merely one made of interviews of the Controllers who were directly involved or on duty at the affected ATC facilities after the fact?

Did you know that none of the actual radio or land-line recordings were destroyed?

This interview tape was destroyed only because the supervisor felt that written statements were in the best interests of the Controllers involved....in order to protect them from any later FAA enforcement actions, since anything they said in the verbal interviews that indicated they deviated by any tiny fraction from "normal SOPs" could later be used against them, and threaten their careers and livelihood.

That is the sole reason for that tape's destruction....and, once again, there are written and signed statements made by each Controller instead.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

All the tapes were released hah? Even the one he crushed, cut, and dumped into different trash cans?
What's wrong with you? How do people likeYou survive in the real world? How many times did you get
Mugged in your life?

I still don't get how you necessarily relate " a low union official thought he was following shop rules" with "there's a sinister secret plot to take over the world". This gambit is literally the same con job the people pushing that "moon landing was faked" hoax are pulling- NASA accidentally destroyed the footage of the first moon landing and they insist it's a sign of conspiracy, all the while intentionally ignoring the footage of all the OTHER moon landings and all the OTHER evidence that proves the moon landing was real.

There's a long trail of evidence from Atta beign a religious fanatic to his being in contact with Al Qaida operatives in Hamburg to comign to the US to taking flight training to being on the plane that was hijacked, to his documented connections to people on all the other hijacked planes. Deliberately ignoring all this and insisting it was really sinister secret agents that pulled off the 9/11 attack is being astoundingly gullible, IMHO, particularly when the ones telling you this also happen to be trying to get you to buy their T-shirts.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RadioactiveRob

Dang, another conspiracy; or another conspiracy inside another conspiracy inside yet another. When will it end?

So let me see if I got this straight. If you question anything that comes from a "truther" that automatically makes that person a "paid disinfo troll"???

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Classified Info

Dang, another conspiracy; or another conspiracy inside another conspiracy inside yet another. When will it end?

So let me see if I got this straight. If you question anything that comes from a "truther" that automatically makes that person a "paid disinfo troll"???

It's his posting patterns that are quite suspicious and obvious to a lot of people. This guy has been registered since 2009 and has only ever posted in the 9/11 section, every single post he attempts to discredit and raise doubt about 9/11 conspiracies. He's been doing this since 2009. If he doesn't believe the 9/11 conspiracy theories why does he put such a massive amount of energy, time and effort into raising doubt about these theories? Surely he wouldn't be here if that were the case, just like how I don't go on websites that discuss the 2012 doomsday theory, because I don't believe it, but this guy, he's been here for YEARS doing the same thing in only this one forum. You would think he would find a forum that discusses how 9/11 happened the way the government says it did, but here he is day after day, year after year, raising doubt and attempting to discredit all information that is contrary to what the official story says is true.

There is 1 other user that I can think of off the top of my head that has very similar and suspicious posting patterns and that is the user "hoover" i believe. Dave you ought to switch it up and post in other forums once in a while, maybe you'd look like a real user, your post patterns are way too obvious and really give you away..
edit on 11-6-2012 by RadioactiveRob because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by PluPerfect

Ummm......did you know that this tape you refer to:

....was merely one made of interviews of the Controllers who were directly involved or on duty at the affected ATC facilities after the fact?

Did you know that none of the actual radio or land-line recordings were destroyed?

This interview tape was destroyed only because the supervisor felt that written statements were in the best interests of the Controllers involved....in order to protect them from any later FAA enforcement actions, since anything they said in the verbal interviews that indicated they deviated by any tiny fraction from "normal SOPs" could later be used against them, and threaten their careers and livelihood.

That is the sole reason for that tape's destruction....and, once again, there are written and signed statements made by each Controller instead.

Why cant you people stop making excuses for everything? THEY DISTROYED THE TAPE, as in it no longer exists. Why should anybody believe that nothing important was in the tape???

And the tape is only ONE example of destroyed data. I don't trust people, or agencies that were caught lying before. But you can trust them, I don't care what you trust. No excuse in the universe will be enough to change my mind. So unless you have a duplicate of that tape don't even reply with more EXCUSES.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I still don't get how you necessarily relate " a low union official thought he was following shop rules" with "there's a sinister secret plot to take over the world".

Look GoodolDave, this is getting a little annoying. The only person talking about sinister secret plot to take over the world is you.

This gambit is literally the same con job the people pushing that "moon landing was faked" hoax are pulling- NASA accidentally destroyed the footage of the first moon landing and they insist it's a sign of conspiracy,

What?

There's a long trail of evidence from Atta beign a religious fanatic to his being in contact with Al Qaida operatives in Hamburg to comign to the US to taking flight training to being on the plane that was hijacked, to his documented connections to people on all the other hijacked planes. Deliberately ignoring all this and insisting it was really sinister secret agents that pulled off the 9/11 attack is being astoundingly gullible, IMHO, particularly when the ones telling you this also happen to be trying to get you to buy their T-shirts.

Is this suppose to be a reply to
THIS ?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Maybe you should read a little bit before posting....
you can question anything and anyone you want.. When you try very hard to make excuses for the morons who had a job to do on 911. That makes you seem as a paid shill. ]
edit on 11-6-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

So that would make Dave and everybody else that thinks along the same lines as he does part of the overall conspiracy. Where does it end? When will one of them spill the beans? How many are part of this great conspiracy now, 2 million or so? Christ, just the other day some one was on here talking about how major American corporations are in on the "inside job" as well. The "truthers" just lined up and patted him on the back and replied with the usual, "I think you might be on to something there" or 'thanks for your insight". How in the world are they going to keep all these people from talking when the laundry lists of nefarious agents grows day by day?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

So that would make Dave and everybody else that thinks along the same lines as he does part of the overall conspiracy. Where does it end? When will one of them spill the beans? How many are part of this great conspiracy now, 2 million or so? Christ, just the other day some one was on here talking about how major American corporations are in on the "inside job" as well. The "truthers" just lined up and patted him on the back and replied with the usual, "I think you might be on to something there" or 'thanks for your insight". How in the world are they going to keep all these people from talking when the laundry lists of nefarious agents grows day by day?

Okay lets see.

I will not answer “how many are in on it?” because I don't know. But go ahead ask me real questions. I'll do my best to answer and then I’ll ask you a few questions. Fair enough?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Ask me anything you want and I will give you my sincere reply.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Ask me anything you want and I will give you my sincere reply.

What are your thoughts?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Well i think its safe to say the U.S. Government is thoroughly discredited and untrustworthy, hence all the theorizing and skepticism spreading like wildfire in this country.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I agree.

Congress is nothing more than a hall of dirty rotten scoundrels who are puppets to the money that got them elected and will finance their never ending campaigns. They are completely out of touch with the average working man and woman.

Government as a whole (perhaps I am over generalizing here ), especially as it grows bigger and bigger, tends to be very incompetent and when mistakes are made they tend to want to cover their own arses first and foremost instead of owning up to the errors they have made and finding solutions to the problem.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

What are your thoughts?

I think you lost the discussion that you were in the midst of.

Sorry.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

What are your thoughts?

I think you lost the discussion that you were in the midst of.

Sorry.

shocker

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

You OS'ers have the advantage of defending a cabal of criminals that own the media, so the game is not only rigged in your favor, it's almost completely controlled.... except for the Internet. Thousands of people have come forward, just as dozens came forward to the 911 Commission Hearings, but every single one of them is written off as a nut job or an idiot...or worse, their testimony is thrown out and they are then issued with gag orders.

What's going to happen, is that your Nazi Crime Syndicate bosses will run out of money, and when the lying goons and enforcers no longer get paid, we'll have more canaries singing than the Amazon Jungle.
edit on 12-6-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

Thousands of people have come forward, just as dozens came forward to the 911 Commission Hearings, but every single one of them is written off as a nut job or an idiot...or worse, their testimony is thrown out and they are then issued with gag orders.

Thousands????

Can you provide some links for me so I can see for myself what the actual testimony was of these "thousands" of people who actually came forward?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

Thousands of people have come forward, just as dozens came forward to the 911 Commission Hearings, but every single one of them is written off as a nut job or an idiot...or worse, their testimony is thrown out and they are then issued with gag orders.

Thousands????

Can you provide some links for me so I can see for myself what the actual testimony was of these "thousands" of people who actually came forward?

Look clown, I'm not going to post thousands of links. These are the very same links are posted all over this board and countless others like it every single day.

Do your own damn googling.... start with Sibel Edmonds.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

Ask a simple question to a " truther".....it will not get answered. No, they will just insult you instead.

You brought up about how there are "thousands" of people who have come forward and provided testimony and you can not even provide one single link to any of that testimony. You brought it up, now back it up!

Who is really being the "clown" here?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join