It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Hedge Funder Presents a Terrifying Vision of the “End Game”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
We’ve all heard the “doom-and-gloom” of the alleged coming economic meltdown. Now a former Hedge Funder is presenting a graphic presentation on what people should be expecting in the very near future and I’m telling you…it is UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyday, we hear some pretty grim predictions about the markets and the economy. But this is one of the more comprehensive and most gloomy outlooks we've ever seen.

Raoul Pal expects a series of sovereign defaults, the "biggest banking crisis in world history", and asserts that we don't have many options to stop it.

Pal previously co-managed the GLG Global Macro Fund. He is also a Goldman Sachs alum. He currently writes for The Global Macro Investor, a research publication for large and institutional investors.

Former Hedge Funder Presents a Terrifying Vision of the “End Game”

Here is the link to the former Hedge Funder's slideshow...

Slideshow: A Terrifying Vision Of THE END GAME

I’ll give you an example from one of the thirty slides in the presentation. (The slides are short, sweet and to the point. Please check it out.)

The problem is not Government debt per se. The real problem is that the $70 trillion in G10 debt is the collateral for $700 trillion in derivatives…

Yes, that equates to 1200% of Global GDP and it rests on very, very weak foundations.

Liability equal to 1200% of Global GDP?!?!?!?

Getting the idea?

This former Hedge Funder is saying what so many of us have believed for quite a while. There is no stopping the coming meltdown. It is already chiseled in stone. It’ll be here fast, it will be severe and the ramifications will simply boggle most people’s minds.

Please check out the slideshow and let me know your thoughts. (The graphs are extremely worrisome to say the least.)

If this guy is correct, then you should batten down the hatches folks. The seas are going to be getting really rough soon.

The link to the slideshow one last time...

Slideshow: A Terrifying Vision Of THE END GAME

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Dear solar flare -

Please wipe our electronic slate so we can make money worth something again.

- Loovvvvvvve, Frankly Horrifying Modern Capitalism

______

Alright, serious time. Would any members with some insight on economics be able predict about what nations will do when it comes down to the wire?
Will we have to sort of re-invent money? I have no reasonable solution going through my head other than making all debts null and trying again...though I have no idea if that is even a thing. I mean, could we make debt null and say whatever money you have in reality as a nation right now stick with, and start again? Or do most nations exist seriously only in debt?

I am open to have my ignorance here replaced with some rudimentary understanding of the proverbial poop that shall be hitting all our fans.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

Darn it!

Checked the forum based upon the date of the article and came up a day short.

MODS: Please close this thread.

Thanks for the catch! (It's a worthy discussion. I'll pop over and check it out.)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Just speculating, but I think they'll take us (the people of the world) just far enough beyond the breaking point and then introduce a world currency. There's still too much resistance to that idea.

JFK tried to spare us of this nightmare, Ron Paul would try to spare us of a worse nightmare but they're not going to allow him to do it, either.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00
Being discussed in this forum already

Thread closed.

top topics

join