It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive book 'Barack Obama: The Story' reveals Obama's not-so-presidential past

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Put in SW because I don't trust this story. Some or all might be a total BS hit piece.

But interesting.

He had a pet ape named Tata, spent his evenings smoking pot and when he was in the third-grade wrote a paper about how he wanted to be President.

The book, Barack Obama: The Story, will be on bookstores June 19, but leaked snippets reveal his sordid pot-smoking past, string of relationships with different women and his love of basketball.

Dailymail.uk

Yeah source...I know...No better than a tabloid I guess.

'In another section of the yearbook, students were given a block of space to express thanks and define their high school experience. Nestled below [Obama's] photographs was one odd line of gratitude: "Thanks Tut [his grandmother], Gramps, Choom Gang, and Ray [his drug dealer] for all the good times." A hippie drug-dealer made his acknowledgments; his own mother did not.'

I heard the rumors but never knew he was such a dopehead! (If this is true). No credit to his own mother?

He also developed an affinity for women, naked women, that is.

'Allegedly stoned and drunk one night at Occidental, Obama and a friend stopped to talk to an attractive girl and "Barry launched into a riff on nudity, offering his theory that the human race would be better off if people did not wear clothes. This declaration was made with the urgency of someone ready to strip then and there. ... It seemed apparent that Barry was trying to seduce the woman right in front of his friend who had a crush on the girl.,' the book alleges.

But don't worry Michelle, all this stopped dead cold at the wedding ceremony. He was a changed man!

Be interesting to see ATS sort this one out. More allegations at link. And with elections coming up, this can't be good for Barry. All in your perspective, I suppose..
edit on Sat Jun 2nd 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Definitely sounds like a BS hit piece or simple sensationalist crap. OMG, he likes Basketball, and as a guy likes naked women, smoked pot in his youth...he MUST be the DEVIL. 'Cause we ALL thought about how adult we were and how we presented ourselves in regards to our future self, when we were teens.

PS: Gotta fix the source link (redirects to some even crazier crap, lol).

ETA: Right on up there with that gay coke fueled sex crap...

'Allegedly stoned and drunk one night at Occidental, Obama and a friend stopped to talk to an attractive girl and ... It seemed apparent that Barry was trying to seduce the woman right in front of his friend who had a crush on the girl.,' the book alleges.

That makes him HUMAN and drunk. I have done similar while inebriated. Probably do it again, if she's attractive enough (even if not inebriated).

C'mon, Mr. Author. At least tell us he used to torture and kill kittens and have sex with farm animals! THAT i would believe,

edit on 2-6-2012 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
What man wasn't hangin with the ladies and smoking pot in college in those days?
Even today.
I think it's just an attempt to ruin his chances of re-election.
Convenient time for a release huh?
I think it's bull.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
No so presidential past?
What about the previous twits in office and their not-so-presidential pasts?! What about Clinton and his not-so-presidential behavior WHILE in office?!

So Obama smoked pot and liked naked chicks in college.. OMG what a horrible thing to do! He is the worst person on the planet. How dare he enjoy his college years. /sarcasm.

Just from the snippets you posted, seems to me like he was just like many college kids of his time and today. Sounds like he was pretty cool in college and would have been fun to chill with.

To me this is silly and nobody has a perfect past. EVERYONE has "skeletons" in their closet. It is what makes us human, nobody is perfect.

If any of this is even true, to me it's completely irrelevant.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

You know, this isn't working. Before, I thought Obama was a bit of a stiff square and I held that against him.

Now? Thanks to you bringing this to my attention, I realize he is the coolest president in history. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

You know, this isn't working. Before, I thought Obama was a bit of a stiff square and I held that against him.

Now? Thanks to you bringing this to my attention, I realize he is the coolest president in history. Thanks.

My sentiments exactly. One has to be a very, VERY out-of-touch social conservative, living in a cave somewhere in Pakistan to believe that showing Obama was a cool, chill guy who smoked pot and loved his grandparents will somehow turn potential supporters way.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This makes me like the guy even more.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Oh boy. What's next, he secretly squeezed the Charmin at the grocery when Mr Whipple was looking the other way?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Hmm...sounds like every drunk guys pick up line. "Hey babe, if we were all naked--humankind would be better off...lets get naked." If we think any person did not say or do stupid thing while young, we are fooling ourselves. And yeah, Romney did probably bully people. And Obama probably did wish that woman were naked. What 20 something year old would not?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I hope Obama gets explosive diarrhea...

I just want him to lose so I don't have to hear about him anymore.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink
Oh boy. What's next, he secretly squeezed the Charmin at the grocery when Mr Whipple was looking the other way?

I think you stumbled on yet another Obama conspiraceh!

David Axelrod

Mr. Whipple

I always thought Arnold Schwarzenegger might be the Brawny guy. How deep does the rabbit hole go?
edit on 2-6-2012 by METACOMET because: pic

new topics

top topics

join