It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney/Paul 2012?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This is a connundrum that I'm glad I will never have to face (being Canadian). If I were an American, I wouldn't vote for Romney either way... I would never vote for anyone endorsed by establishment, and I would lose a lot of respect for Ron if he finally caved into the pressure after all his years of standing strong in his commitment to liberty and truth.

However, it does make me think... would a Romney/Paul administration continue Obama's unconstitutional launch of wars and warlike acts without the approval of congress, or would they go back to the democratic process?

I am under the impression that if Paul were to be VP in Romney's admin, he would be forced to go along with the circus of lies and manipulation, and would actually have no real say in the matter. But I also wonder if maybe they would let him implement some of his economic recovery measures, or perhaps put a choke chain on the FED.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
If Ron Paul is Romney's Vice President I can guaran-#in-tee it that Romney will be assassinated by the time he is done with his first year in office...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join