It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got ran off the road today and this the way I was treated by the cops in Tampa...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I don't know about anyone else but my plan if i'm faced with a douche cop like that, i'm just going to just start shouting crap about the revolution and anything I can think of to let the guy know to get away while he can.

My last run in with cops was all too unpleasent with like 8 cops pointing their guns at my face and all...
I avoid them like the plague now, like the SHTF already and they want to kill me, because I think they wouldn't mind.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the support... It sucks because this happened right in front of my new job. Every time I go to work it's like reliving the whole thing all over again.

I'm waiting on the police reports (which we should get by the end of the week) and we contacted insurance. Florida is a no-fault state so our insurance has to sue theirs, but we are looking into a personal suit against the Tampa Police Department as well.

I will update soon...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
***UPDATE***

Got report back today... Witness to situation backed my claim

Wonder if the cops knew they had the wrong driver?
Oh well...

I knew the truth would come out...

Now... what to do about the cops

I wrote the tbt here in Tampa but they said the story was too long and wanted a short version... I didn't send one because I feel it would take too much away from the details. Besides, isn't that the editors job?

It's a good thing this happened towards the last day of school for my daughter so she didn't have to think about it much. We'll see what happens next time we drive by that place together. She does seem sketchy when we drive around, looking around for crazy drivers...

Well I hope everyone has a great weekend... This one can't be worst then the last one...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SmArTbEaTz

I hope you realize that the guy that kicked your door in was probably a cop on the police force , I would go ahead with the complaint . F them they are the worst kind of criminals the ones with badges .

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day

We are meeting with a lawyer next week... trying to get quotes for damage this week... depends on what the lawyers says... I still haven't seen the report because my mom picked it up for me...

I want the cops held liable for their actions more than anything... Verbal abuse is still abuse...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SmArTbEaTz

Notify the Justice Department.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join