It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veteran forced Vaccinated after Arrest Bilderberg

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

The only thing that looks a bit unusual (but then again, I'm no expert) is the shot was given in his forearm instead of the more 'meaty' upper arm.

Because thats where TB tests are given, its a subcutaneous injection, it creates a little "bubble" at the injection site, (bottom of forearm) which is then observed 2 to 3 days later to determine positive or negative infection.

Ive already said this in another post.

Mayo

The most commonly used diagnostic tool for tuberculosis is a simple skin test. A small amount of a substance called PPD tuberculin is injected just below the skin of your inside forearm. You should feel only a slight needle prick. Within 48 to 72 hours, a health care professional will check your arm for swelling at the injection site. A hard, raised red bump means you're likely to have TB infection. The size of the bump determines whether the test results are significant.

edit on 2-6-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This brings up the issue of self-ownership. Who owns our body? definitely not us, as we have restrictions on what we are allowed to do and not to do . I am really surprised this guy actually allowed whatever test or vaccine they performed on him..

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
You know folks?.....I think this guy was only tested, not given the BCG vaccine. But here's the thing: the tests are NOT instant. It take (I believe) 48 hours for your skin to react (that's what they're looking for in the area where the shot was given) so what was the point if they let him go?

So I am not sure how I feel about the very thread I started. I don't think it happened the way he's making it sound. I am also having a fleeting feeling that he MAY (I am not accusing. Just saying 'may be') a patsy.

Just unsure of this whole thing now.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Romanian

This brings up the issue of self-ownership. Who owns our body? definitely not us, as we have restrictions on what we are allowed to do and not to do . I am really surprised this guy actually allowed whatever test or vaccine they performed on him..

Kind of like the relationship between a rancher and their farm animals?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

You know folks?.....I think this guy was only tested, not given the BCG vaccine. But here's the thing: the tests are NOT instant. It take (I believe) 48 hours for your skin to react (that's what they're looking for in the area where the shot was given) so what was the point if they let him go?

So I am not sure how I feel about the very thread I started. I don't think it happened the way he's making it sound. I am also having a fleeting feeling that he MAY (I am not accusing. Just saying 'may be') a patsy.

It still doesn't pass the smell test. So reguardless good post!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

lmao, yea I only tried to point that out to you guys in two different posts but congratulations on coming up with that yourself

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

I was thinking the samething, this guy looks to be a trouble maker imo, but I still feel the police violated his rights by arresting him in the first place. I also find it strange you would test someone for TB then release them prior to being able to determine the results from the test. Something smells fishy, I don't know where, but it's not right either, I think the police state is now full force and massive riots are in short order.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
So, if you are the Bilderberg security force, or the local police being pressured by them, and you want to keep a bunch of conspiracy theorist protesters away, why not have some guy (who really doesn't look like the typical protester, BTW but more like a military contractor of some sort) come out and spread some hysteria about being forcibly injected?

Result: Protests are greatly subdued and some protesters leave for fear of being arrested and injected.

+1 Bilderberg.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
If i may make a comment. I am appalled too but for a slightly different reason -

Why are you letting your government do this? What are you all so afraid of?
Do words of anger seem like the only solution?

When does the nastiness start? I hear rightfully the American people and may i add a great people say that you all have the right to weapons to defend against tyranny? Correct? Then why are they mainly used to decorate your homes? When do they come out to play?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Should have refused. There is no law if there is it is still not mandatory there are always exemptions like religious etc. They use intimidation if they were worried about TB in jail why did they insist they would not release him unless he complied. He caved so he could get out they might have made him wait a few hours or another day but they would have let him out eventually without it.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilrathiLG

any one that is arrested usually ends up getting the tb shot,i had a bad week in 2004 where i got arrested twice in one week for unrelated offenses(was cleared of them afterwards) but each time they poked me with the tb vaccine so i think its standard operating procedure when arrested as tb in jail can get to epidemic levels so pretty much if you get arrested expect to be injected with something

www.aclu.org... says its required by law so yeah dont think he has any kind of case

www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us...
edit on 2-6-2012 by KilrathiLG because: links

and regarding the calls you get calls to lawyers guaranteed but i don't think phone privileges for non attorney use are guaranteed by the constitution
people.howstuffworks.com...
edit on 2-6-2012 by KilrathiLG because: (no reason given)

You have a law that allows forceful vaccination of persons arrested? Even if it was minor charges?

My god. Things are worse than I thought. God help us all. And since we're talking mandatory testing and vaccination for "prisoners"...wouldn't it make more sense to test for more serious disease, like AIDS or something ? TB is treatable.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join