It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney secures extra delegates:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BeliefInReality

Maybe you're not from the US, so I'll bite. In America it's common for people to use their middle name in place of their first. Common practice. No conspiracy.

What is wrong with Willard though to the point where he uses Mitt instead?...I don't know whatever. I just don't find anything wrong with his actual name.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Yes my point is, that until they go vote in Tampa it's not a done deal......there have been so many shenanigan's in this voting cycle. That I'd wait until he actually has the 1,144 legally "bound" delegates to go whooping through the streets.

I also agreed with you that he most likely will be the nominee, however I'd wait for certainty before proclaiming something...but that's just me.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AliceBlackman
reply to post by satron

Here's a post I did on a previous OP's thread about Romney and his delegates and I went through every single green paper for every single state (and read the notes underneath)... it's not a done deal until Tampa,

given that I discovered that he had under 800 actually bound delegates a few days ago, this 18 is still not enough to be hammering on that he's there yet.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you for being more informative, and not talking out of your ass.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AliceBlackman

Yes my point is, that until they go vote in Tampa it's not a done deal......there have been so many shenanigan's in this voting cycle. That I'd wait until he actually has the 1,144 legally "bound" delegates to go whooping through the streets.

I also agreed with you that he most likely will be the nominee, however I'd wait for certainty before proclaiming something...but that's just me.

True but the GOP kinda has a track record for being right even the last three times Ron Paul ran. This proves that Romney is picking up more delegates than even projected by most polling agencies! Even though, he doesn't need them

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

LOL how many times have I asked you to google something and you refused because it proved you wrong? Romney hasn't officially gotten enough for the nomination yet.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Yeah and since all the state conventions haven't been held and the national convention hasn't either he hasn't got enough for the nod yet. Maybe after all the state conventions but not yet

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Yeah and since all the state conventions haven't been held and the national convention hasn't either he hasn't got enough for the nod yet. Maybe after all the state conventions but not yet

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
WOW there really are some Romney fans,,,,Ive never met one, just some dumb Obama fans. The Paul supporters are posing as Romney delegates, thats where he is getting this crap.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I realize your a Romney supporter, an thats cool, one vote for each person.

But what will Romney do for the country that has you so excited for his potenial term as POTUS?

Throw me a few Romney actions he will take, that will excite me to vote for him.

In other words, What separates Mitt from Obama , and even Bush, that will re-direct this country.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
WOW there really are some Romney fans,,,,Ive never met one, just some dumb Obama fans. The Paul supporters are posing as Romney delegates, thats where he is getting this crap.

Why are they posing as Romney delegates? Why not just pledge for Paul in the first place? No paul supporter has ever answered this question of mine!
edit on 3-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

I realize your a Romney supporter, an thats cool, one vote for each person.

But what will Romney do for the country that has you so excited for his potenial term as POTUS?

Throw me a few Romney actions he will take, that will excite me to vote for him.

In other words, What separates Mitt from Obama , and even Bush, that will re-direct this country.

How about his ability to be realistic. His ability to listen to the people of Mass. His proven record as governor shows this. He is against National Health Care, he is for states rights. He allowed his people to vote on statewide healthcare without getting in the way with his beliefs!

Why is it so bad that Mitt Romney flip flops? The only reason Romney flip flops is because the country itself has flip flopped! Its become center left. Romney does what's he feels will work best. Not based on his theories or ideology. He actually can look ahead and see the impacts of his own plans/ideas because he has worked in the public sector. He turned around the Olympics from pure bankruptcy and created great companies like staples. But of course, with all that success comes faults. He knows how to make those tough decisions.

Obama or Ron Paul has never done those things in their entire lives! They are both government insiders.

I have a feeling I am going to get called a troll now and told that I should think for myself....

edit on 3-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by BeliefInReality

I hope you're joking. W. Romney stands for Willard Mitt Romney.

If that is the case this is the first time I seen them use Willard. Shouldn't the MSM be using Willard as well?

I am making a point...If I was someone who believed in what the MSM says, I would of thought his name was Mitt.
edit on 2-6-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

Let's be honest, you were not making a point, his name is Mitt. Do you not have a middle name? You legitimately did not think his first initial was W. and were using it to debunk info. Great attempt of using fallacious logic! You lose, his first initial is indeed W., and either way it has no bearing on the facts contained. Romney has already won.
edit on 6-6-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join