It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sane vs The Labeled Insane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Since the labeled insane are more than willing to do what it takes, to change the U.S. from within, why don't all you sane people that own firearms just hand them over to the labeled insane?

Does anybody know how many americans have been labeled insane in the U.S? What's the number? They got numbers for how many people live in the U.S., so I figure they got the number of people labeled insane in the U.S.

If you ask me, firearms been in the wrong hands. Sane people will not stand up with their firearms for shizzle. It's an observeable fact at this point.

I want firearms put into the right hands... The hands of the people that will do real things for the better.

You all have who can be looked at as soldiers at your disposal. The labeled insane that is. Since none of you would take on cops, they most definitly would if given the right tools to use.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Domestic terorism (or what DHS reffers it as) is the reason the Ammendment to own guns was formed. It was included so when the government was no longer the peoples, the people could form malitias and take it back.

Some world this has come too.

However, to your op, I dont think some "insane" people should own guns. People with paranoid schizophrenia most certainly shouldnt along with some other mental disorders.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Insane is a legal term, not a medical one. People are found to be insane and therefore unfit to stand trial. So it is a good bet that most of your "labeled insane" people are whittling away their time in secure psychiatric institutions, and so not able to man your guns. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
INALIENABLE RIGHT: Definition: a right according to natural law, a right that cannot be taken away, denied, or transferred

That includes the rights of 'insane' people.

The 2nd States:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Again, shall not be infringed.

Why is this so hard to understand?
edit on 2-6-2012 by greenovni because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I'm hearing voices their singing come as you are

second

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Honestly, the government has not been of by or for the people since the civil war....if it was really about slavery than why were a certain color of people denied their inalienable rights until the mid 1900s? It was entirely a usurpation of states sovereignty. Those states had every right to secede. Just like what is playing out in the eu right now....

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
A truly insane person can not distinguish a good person from a bad one and usually can't tell right from wrong. Would you trust your paranoid skitso neighbor with an AK47 based on this fact?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I think we should just start telling EVERYONE about what could happen if things don't change very soon..

invite everyone.

join