Police Assault Ron Paul Delegate at LAGOP Convention

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

No insult was intended for that certain "someone" just pointing out the obvious! The proof that Paul supporters are following the rules and the others are not is right in front of everyone's face. If you wish to assume the role of "someone", you are most welcome!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

No insult was intended for that certain "someone" just pointing out the obvious! The proof that Paul supporters are following the rules and the others are not is right in front of everyone's face. If you wish to assume the role of "someone", you are most welcome!

Your thinly veiled insults do not fool anyone.

ETA: This is exactly the reason I do not like RP supporters in general. They think they can talk down to anyone and have no one call them on it. They think that its okay to insult people who they disagree with, all the while claiming to have done nothing wrong.

Not gonna work. You were insulting, by its very definition.
edit on 3-6-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

If you are going to actively take part in this thread, you could at least include the topic from time to time! In case you've forgotten, the topic is about RP supporters.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Just about everything you just said could be considered a "thinly veiled insult" against Ron Paul supporters. Just what exactly have you added to this thread?

ETA: This is exactly the reason I do not like RP supporters in general. They think they can talk down to anyone and have no one call them on it. They think that its okay to insult people who they disagree with, all the while claiming to have done nothing wrong.

You don't like Ron Paul supporters "in general" huh? Imagine that.

Nobody is disagreeing with you, you are just mindlessly slandering all the while ignoring the what's in front of you that you don't like. People are opposing your bs and you're surprised about this.

You don't make much sense and now you are scrambling with semantics trying to recover yourself.
edit on 3-6-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77

Just about everything you just said could be considered a "thinly veiled insult" against Ron Paul supporters. Just what exactly have you added to this thread?

Just what exactly do you mean? My posts, I have added my post.

BTW, I never claimed to not insult people, but I didn't insult anyone anyway.

Another reason I don't like RP fans in general: Any criticism is seen as an insult.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Nobody is disagreeing with you, you are just mindlessly slandering all the while ignoring the what's in front of you that you don't like. People are opposing your bs and you're surprised about this.

I have not slandered anyone, I am not in that habit.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Just what exactly do you mean? My posts, I have added my post.

BTW, I never claimed to not insult people, but I didn't insult anyone anyway.

Another reason I don't like RP fans in general: Any criticism is seen as an insult.

Where in this post above did you see the word "post"? Just wondering where your quote is coming from!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Where in this post above did you see the word "post"? Just wondering where your quote is coming from!

Your post makes no sense.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Lol, ok buddy. Does your mommy know your on the internet?

On a side note, how about you get get back to the topic at hand (Ron Paul supporters)!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

Lol, ok buddy. Does your mommy know your on the internet?

See what I mean about talking down to people? That is why I do not take you seriously.

Other RP supporters, do you really approve of this behavior?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Why do so many Deny Ignorance ?
Even if you read something do you really understand it ?
Every governing body, be it PTA or corporation operates under "Roberts Rules",I'm sorry to say it, but I'll bet 90% of people posting here, Don't know what robert's Rules are and how they work.

If you can't beat them join them !
Thats what Paul supporters have done,They are playing by the partys own rules, and they are winning.
Under their own rules the GOP CAN NOT change their own rules without consent of their members.

So to all the anti Paul people either get a copy of " Roberts Rules" and a copy of the "GOP national convention rules", because you don't understand it, and try to follow along or wait till the convention.
Because, all your duing is blowing smoke.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

Excellent point. I was going to mention that here:

I guess they aren't familiar with the 12th amendment of our constitution, among other things.

But I figured nobody would even have a clue what Robert's rules are.

That being said, unfortunately there are a lot of things taking precedence over Robert's rules... political corruption for example. Not saying that the rules are perfect themselves either.

Robert's rules of order.
edit on 3-6-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The only rules the cronies of the elite know of are 1) please our masters!
2) if no other rules follow rule #1, refer back to rule number 1!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Another point I failed to mention is law enforcement has no legal authority at a legally authorized meeting.
That is why the rules require a sargent of arms to know the rules, and to uphold and enforce THE RULES.
To bring in a group of outside thugs , law enforcement or not, is a clear violation of the rules.
The GOP broke all the rules and law enforcement not only broke the GOP rules , they broke the law !
If Romney won the nomination already why is the GOP continueing to break the rules and change the rules all the way to the national convention ? Why is law enforcement involved in enforcing rules they don't even know, at a legally authorized meeting that is operating under their own rules and guidelines ?
If you can't see whats happening, then you clearly don't understand the rules, the process or the law !

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Well just in case anyon eis interested it looks as though RP won Louisiana despite the police state antice of the GOP.

27 of 46 delegates gop to RP

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The truth is Americas two party system has long been broken.
Both partys are like an aging movie star or a aging rock star who refuse to step out of the lime light, refusing to accept their time has past. Both partys are irrelevent and are of no use to the people.
Americans do not trust Romney, and are disappointed with Obama, because the current system is broke .
The Ron Paul revolution is not just about the man , it is about a cause and a belief in ourselfs, our country and a better direction than we have been going , instead of the same failed laws and policies that have led us as a people and a nation to the current mess the failed two party system has led us to year after year.
Like it or not the Ron Paul revolution is coming through like rock and roll did.
So get on board or get out of the way.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Yep Ron Paul wins another state!

27 out of 46 delegates go to RON PAUL in Louisiana!! 59 percent!!!

The Louisiana GOP/Romney camp was lying and cheating and stealing and calling the cops and
ALL TO NO AVAIL....

Hip Hip HOORAY!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I believe they are they are saying, "The Chairmen must be removed" in a chanting manner.

The delegate didn't do anything wrong, and I question, who are those guards? they look more like mafia members to me.

But the best thing is, that they turned their chairs, meaning they are not willing to listen to a tyrant anymore.
edit on 3-6-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
the story summarized in one single video.

try to spin this one...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Assaulted Ron Paul Chair Responds After Release From Hospital

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join