It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Assault Ron Paul Delegate at LAGOP Convention

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by b3l13v3

I think they were saying 'The chairman wants to speak! The chairman wants to speak!' or something like that.

I thought they were saying the Sheriff wants to leave,...lol

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ninepointfive
Outkast has a secret crush on Ron Paul. It's obvious when you see he's always hanging out and denigrating us. Boy, wouldn't it be great to get to know this person offline, he's such a charmer...

Are any ron paulbots in your Obama threads causing trouble? My guess is no, because we have better things to do with our time.

He probably wouldn't know, I don't see him in too many Obama threads, lol.
edit on 3-6-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevem0210
reply to post by Doalrite

From the video it looks like they had much more than two thirds majority to elect a new chairman. However the current chairman has TOTAL POWER and doesn't need to recognize any vote to replace him.

The rule could be over 7 / 8 majority or over 19 / 20 majority and if the votes cleared those hurdles, it wouldn't matter. He could chose not to recognize the vote.

That is the definition of tyranny. What can be done about this?

There is a solution to this challenge, but what is it?
edit on 3-6-2012 by NowIsThe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77

Originally posted by ninepointfive
Outkast has a secret crush on Ron Paul. It's obvious when you see he's always hanging out and denigrating us. Boy, wouldn't it be great to get to know this person offline, he's such a charmer...

Are any ron paulbots in your Obama threads causing trouble? My guess is no, because we have better things to do with our time.

He probably wouldn't know, I don't see him in too many Obama threads, lol.

Personally, I don't think that is in his job description. His task is blatantly obvious to all!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Dude... how do you figure?

Let's say you and I are playing a board game of monopoly with 2 other people. You are winning, by strategically using the existing game rules to fashion your board strategy.

I whisper something to the other 2 players, and then we change the rules of the game and the board, and issue an "edict" that you have to put money and property back in the bank, because our NEW rules negate the policy of the previous rules (that we designed and agreed to BTW).

You protest and raise a stink about us changing the rules, because WE didn't like the idea of losing.

We call YOU out of order and causing ruin of all the fun, for non-compliance to our rigging the game mid-stream.

Sound about right?

What's so hard about this logic? The Republican Party, at the state and federal level, still has to adhere to federal election law.

The reason the Romney camp is taking the high ground, is they KNOW that Ron Paul and the thousands and thousands of folks... especially young people, showing up at his rallies are not a "fad". It's a trend.

People are tired of the carpet baggers and the banksters running our country, and they are getting increasingly fed up. Obama and Romney both ignore this at their peril. Obama's game thus far is to engage totalitarian legislation that would do GW Bush proud... it remains to be seen what Romney will do... although it isn't a stretch to imagine what he'll do.

He's no outsider, that's for sure... and since he's "ordained" by the GOP, he's just another beltway plutocrat shill...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dasman888

That's a pretty good analogy if I don't say so myself.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dasman888

We call YOU out of order and causing ruin of all the fun, for non-compliance to our rigging the game mid-stream.

No one rigs your game. In fact, it seems, that RP fans are the ones who want to rig the game. They do it so openly and so unabashedly that anything covert Romney would do is completely overshadowed by it.

And then they whine when they still lose.

Mr. Paul definitely does not approve.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
No one rigs your game. In fact, it seems, that RP fans are the ones who want to rig the game. They do it so openly and so unabashedly that anything covert Romney would do is completely overshadowed by it.

I just posted blatant, IN YOUR FACE, evidence that it is in fact not Ron Paul supporters who are rigging anything on TWO THREADS that YOU are posting on, including this one and in fact it is the GOP establishment and the Romney campaign who are trying every dirty, underhanded trick in the book to subdue this man and his supporters. Go back a page or two and read.

Are you telling me that has no effect on you, that you blindly go on believing whatever you decide to despite the apparent truth?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I find outkasts assertion that the GOP is private club so they can do whatever they want to be pretty funny and he actually believes it. He's been repeating this nonsense nonstop for months, he is 100% incorrect.

Scary times.
edit on 3-6-2012 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

I just posted blatant, IN YOUR FACE, evidence that it is in fact not Ron Paul supporters who are rigging anything on TWO THREADS, including this one and in fact it is the GOP establishment and the Romney campaign who are trying every dirty, underhanded trick in the book to subdue this man and his supporters. Go back a page or two and read.

Forgive me, I cant read everything. And none of those posts are to me, so I probably overlooked them. Tends to happen.

I can see you are talking about the slates. Fair enough, I guess. So, what you are saying is, neither Romney nor RP fans want to play by the rules? I can buy that. Thanks for the post.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

reply to post by RSF77

I just posted blatant, IN YOUR FACE, evidence that it is in fact not Ron Paul supporters who are rigging anything on TWO THREADS, including this one and in fact it is the GOP establishment and the Romney campaign who are trying every dirty, underhanded trick in the book to subdue this man and his supporters. Go back a page or two and read.

Forgive me, I cant read everything. And none of those posts are to me, so I probably overlooked them. Tends to happen.

I can see you are talking about the slates. Fair enough, I guess. So, what you are saying is, neither Romney nor RP fans want to play by the rules? I can buy that. Thanks for the post.

You don't like ron paul or his supporters, but are you seriously blind?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by macaronicaesar

reply to post by RSF77

You don't like ron paul or his supporters, but are you seriously blind?

Blind about what? About... Romney?

If you have an argument I suggest you use it instead of asking meaningless, rhetorical questions.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

No, but thanks for trying to put words in my mouth. I said and PROVED that ROMNEY was playing these tricks and "rigging the game":

NOT Ron Paul fans.

LOL, why? Do you have some evidence that Ron Paul delegates aren't playing by the rules?

Didn't think so, because it doesn't exist.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

LOL, why? Do you have some evidence that Ron Paul delegates aren't playing by the rules?

I don't know about delegates but this thread is about RP fans trying to break the rules. Hell RP fans don't even WANT rules, they would prefer them made up on the spot and in favor of Paul.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
There can be only one of two explanations to explain what I am seeing here. 1) Someone is severely delusional. 2) someone here is not the brightest bulb in the chandelier. Facts are facts and the facts show Paul supporters are the only ones playing by the rules and following decorum!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Well when I first made this thread I was sort of rushing though it. I had a local Ron Paul meeting to go to. Primary in NJ is on Tuesday. Yea thats my excuse for not listening to it again.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
There can be only one of two explanations to explain what I am seeing here. 1) Someone is severely delusional. 2) someone here is not the brightest bulb in the chandelier. Facts are facts and the facts show Paul supporters are the only ones playing by the rules and following decorum!

Your hypocrisy is on full display here.

First you insult this mysterious 'someone'.

There can be only one of two explanations to explain what I am seeing here. 1) Someone is severely delusional. 2) someone here is not the brightest bulb in the chandelier.

And then you have the nerve to say this:

Facts are facts and the facts show Paul supporters are the only ones playing by the rules and following decorum!

Hmm, I count not insulting people you disagree with as 'decorum'. You don't, obviously.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

First you insult this mysterious 'someone'.

It's because that someone is you.

You just ignore whatever doesn't suit your agenda.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
reply to post by TsukiLunar

It's because that someone is you.

You just ignore whatever doesn't suit your agenda.

What have I ignored(that is relevant) and what is my agenda?

Also, I don't understand why its okay to be a hypocrite as long as you are a hypocrite to someone you don't like?
edit on 3-6-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join