It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Apocalypse Immunity for Sale

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
All this Zombie talk this week has got my business senses on full alert. I need to figure out how to capitalize on this Zombie/2012 Doomsday fear like many others are doing! I might as well make some legal money while capitalism still exists!

It didn’t take long for some religious groups to capitalize on the recent string of “zombie” attacks. Check out this ‘minister’ offering immunity from zombie attack (min 4:40).

Not surprising, I guess. This guy makes his living on false prophecy and fear mongering. He likes to draw obscure correlations between random occurrences and call it proof. Apparently there’s a connection with 999 and a 5.7 earthquake that happened in Kazakhstan; mark of the beast, I guess.

At least this guy is slightly smarter than Harold Camping in that he hasn’t given any specific dates for doom!

Does anyone want to buy some doomsday insurance?? I will write you a policy.

edit on 2-6-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Your hilarious teabag...Oh,by the way...wanna buy some zombie t-shirts...all kinds of colors,even tye-dies:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I got zombie tea, zombie hotdogs! Come right up and get you're one and only zombie car freshner, get em' while the gettings good! I also got the traditional zombie knife, made from real zombie bones! Cant find better deals anywhere else!

Seriously, just like all the none sense y2k terror and the now popular Dec.21, 2012 bull#.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

Your hilarious teabag...

I’ll stick with ‘seabag’…and thanks, I guess.

Oh,by the way...wanna buy some zombie t-shirts...all kinds of colors,even tye-dies

Now THAT’S the entrepreneurial spirit I’m talking about!
I need something more profitable than T-Shirts though. These doomsday ministries are raking in millions!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Not in any way having a go at Seabag here, i know you are just the messenger. But i am getting kind of tired of this zombie apocalypse stuff. A couple of people go a bit crazy and chow down on some folks and all of a sudden we are being inundated by zombies! And now this. A 'minister' offering immunity

We already have enough on our plate with whats happening in the world without having to fend off man eating flesh bags.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

Now were rollin...can I add some Zombie contraceptive for population control?.....
..sorry sea,
edit on 2-6-2012 by SarnholeOntarable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

Seriously, just like all the none sense y2k terror and the now popular Dec.21, 2012 bull#.

Yup, and do you know how many millionaires were made from the Y2K hysteria?

I missed the boat on this one I think. I tried to start something about 12 months ago but my partners backed out; the economy set us back a bit and we didn’t have the capital to follow through.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

This is perfect...I have Iron Maiden playin here next month....Eddie and the Zombie ...(t-shirts)...tyed and dyed,50 bones a piece......you get 20% for the Idea...bastard

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I made a simple $2.00 pdf with how to build underground bunkers that I got from other pdf's and survival pdfs. Compiled the best stuff I thought people would buy and poof, I have made close to $300 dollars from my crappily laid out pdf. People are eager and desperate to split ways with their money.

But then I got called for it and my file hoster shut me down. Ah well, still was cool to make some doe of none sense hysteria.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

This is perfect...I have Iron Maiden playin here next month....Eddie and the Zombie ...(t-shirts)...tyed and dyed,50 bones a piece......you get 20% for the Idea...bastard

That’s a small venture but PM me when you get done so I can get my cut!

Maybe I’ll go with you and set up a booth to sell Zombie Apocalypse Insurance to drunken concert goers!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

We already have enough on our plate with whats happening in the world without having to fend off man eating flesh bags.

I hear you! But where there is demand there is profit! If people want to buy something I want to be the one to sell it! Who knows how long we will be free to make money?

I’m trying to use the doom and gloom to my advantage!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

My zombie apocalypse insurance is hanging on my wall.
But thanks for the offer, good luck in your buisness endeavor.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Alexander the Great

My zombie apocalypse insurance is hanging on my wall.
But thanks for the offer, good luck in your buisness endeavor.

RIGHT!

Funny you should say that because my plan 12 months ago involved just that.

I’ve got a buddy with an FFL and another buddy who is former SpecOps who currently trains SWAT teams and contractors in weapons and tactics. My current biz is MMA and self defense and I was a weapons instructor in the Marines for a couple years. We were going to mold all of our businesses together into 1 big Zombie Training Center and Prepper Supply biz!

Too bad that idea fell apart; I’d probably be rolling in cash right now!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Maybe this guy is right..

THE ZOMBIE ARE UPON US!!

run for the HIILLS!!!

Just hope not..... *gulp*

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Selling Zombie Immunity is a con-job; but, I was thinking of Zombie Insurance the other day.

People who never touch street drugs, bath salts, designer drugs, other off the wall get-high on everyday store-bought junk or nature stuff, sleeping medications, alcohol, or even prescription medications and are not psychiatric patients nor cultified in any particular religion would be the primary customer.

The fee is 100% FREE as it's not a business.

The point is to get a list of people who IF they become Zombies - we'd have a better idea if there are any energy-directed weapons at fault.

I'm signing myself up! If I'm ever a Zombie ("excited delirium" - check it out) then you know it's either a virus (ref. National Geographic's old article on rabies/flu hybrid virus) or energy-directed weapons or anything EXCEPT those items listed above.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

or roti-zombie or bread zombie
haxims.blogspot.be...

edit on 2-6-2012 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Zombie repellant here. Get your zombie repellant. Cant survive the zombie apocalypse without your zombie repellant. Just spray all over body and no zombie will come within ten feet of you. For three easy payments of 99.99 you could ride out the zombie apocalypse in ease as you watch the fools who didnt buy zombie repellant get eatin alive and go on to eat others. Stock wont last long so buy up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

Good idea! You can buy up really cheap cologne left over from the 80’s and re-brand it; maybe some of that old Brute or any of grandma’s favorites!

That would drive ANYBODY away….even zombies!!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
You could sell bottled water and label it homeopathic zombie vaccine.

The materials cost nothing. The bottles can be small. All you need to do is write up the advertising on the package to appeal to users of alternative medicine that watch too many zombie movies.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

i guess i see your point. If i had the oppertunity to take advantage of the paranoid masses and make alot of cash, i would.

I would however use that money for good of course. The fight for the truth.

top topics

join