It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who exactly are the Muslim Brotherhood and what is their structure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I want a break down of these people since they appear to be scooping up nations in the middle east.I smell old money and I am hopping this isn't a front for the banks or a muslim supremacist group.
I accuse nothing nor imply any facts that is why I have you.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Here is an interesting thought you might want to think about. What if western nations USA, Israel etc do want the Muslim brotherhood in power.

I know it sounds strange but wait for it.

With the muslim brotherhood in power they will have some radical islamic jihadi leader in power who will probably begin to threaten israel.

israel will then play the OMG they are going to kill us card and use that as a pretext for an attack to gather more land.

Israel probably wants the land between the river euphrates and river egypt. It could happen, just a theory

Plus why is this in the terrorism section? Should it not be in the current events section?
edit on 013030p://6America/ChicagoSat, 02 Jun 2012 13:53:37 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Oh...what a can of worms....lots of ties to nazi partys if you do some research....hitler was best buddys way back when...I rest my case...............Prove me wrong,I dare you

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

Hitler was funded by Bush and the Jewish banks. They wanted that holocaust so they could make israel.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

north africa and maybe a little south was given an OK by the brotherhood to hitler..it was a fail but ya

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
NORTHWOOD op as a strategy would be a bit reckless. Israel has their hands full trying to survive.Iran is the only radar blip I see as being effective in that role in the current scene.A unified Arab body of nations under one faction would be Israel's worst nightmare.Any manipulations would be for resources and area control.That wouldn't be an Israeli objective that would be the unseen hand that runs things like the IMF Who I refer to as "Old Money" because they obviously are the same group who started banking during the industrial age who got funded from the Danes.I doubt the ZIONIST theories as they aren't the ones who have the cash and the Prussian/ Danish history and blood proliferation in the seats or Europe and Britain seem to follow this.
As to why I put it here....in case you haven't noticed by my posts I am paranoid,these could be a faction that would be a giant pain in our a##es.I hope they are traditional Muslims who seek stability.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
It's a puppet organization controlled by either the CIA or Mossad, armed and trained with tax dollars and drug money.

Why should they be different from every other extremist group in the middle east ?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Israel probably wants the land between the river euphrates and river egypt. It could happen, just a theory

If you listen to Bibi they want "their biblical homeland" back. That is why America has been attacking the countries that owns land that Israel wants to steal.

OP

The Muslim Brotherhood embraced non violence in for political power back in the 70's. And they are a very moderate organization because the MB believe in reform, democracy, freedom of assembly, press, etc. They also help set up schools, hospitals, and companies for the people to have employment. The reason why the west and Israel hates them so much and why there is so much negative propaganda about them is because they are voting our puppet dictators out of office like Egypt's Mubarak.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

That would work for me.
I hope its not just smoke and mirrors for more puppet strings.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Yep, my prediction was correct in my first post here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Great more "factions" for the terrorist list. So much for hope.war it is.

top topics

join