It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Paranormal Occurence When I Was a Child

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Ok. I've been thinking about all the paranormal things that have happened to me, and there are several.
One thing that has terrified me to this day when I begin to think about it is when I was about three or so I woke up and there were two red eyes staring at me, and telepathically it said, "I'll race you for your soul.", and at three you shouldn't have knowledge of what a soul is, but I had a general understanding. Anyways, I raced this 'red eyes' figure across the bed twice to both walls of the room, and the second time went for the door instead and screamed all the way out as my brother and the babysitter stopped me and try to calm me down to no avail.
In about that same time frame my parent were having problems, and a week later the babysitter was murdered by convicted felon living in the neighborhood.
Does anyone have imput or examples of children seeing stuff like this before something bad happens?

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
oh my parents ended up divorcing about 2 years later because of affairs and money problems.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBigD
Ok. I've been thinking about all the paranormal things that have happened to me, and there are several.
One thing that has terrified me to this day when I begin to think about it is when I was about three or so I woke up and there were two red eyes staring at me, and telepathically it said, "I'll race you for your soul.", and at three you shouldn't have knowledge of what a soul is, but I had a general understanding. Anyways, I raced this 'red eyes' figure across the bed twice to both walls of the room, and the second time went for the door instead and screamed all the way out as my brother and the babysitter stopped me and try to calm me down to no avail.
In about that same time frame my parent were having problems, and a week later the babysitter was murdered by convicted felon living in the neighborhood.
Does anyone have imput or examples of children seeing stuff like this before something bad happens?

That's scary! The conincidences themselves are scary. I guess you won the race, here you are.

Any follow up with that? Did those red eyes ever come back, were they disembodied, not connected to anything? Did it make noise when you raced it, footsteps, whooshing flying noises?

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I'm guessing it was a dream that you suddeny woke up from. Not that it takes away from the terror you felt or the problem your family was having.

top topics

join