It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think I Might Have Experienced A Time Slip???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Ok, I put this here because I feel very strange about this whole thing. So two nights ago in the early evening I was out for a drive. While out I picked up a couple of packs of smokes before I went home. When I got home I left the two packs on the passenger seat because I would not need them until the following day when I would be back in my car. So when I walked out the next morning and got in my car they were gone.

My first thought was, someone stole them. Highly unlikely that someone was able to get onto my property, and into my car without myself who doesn't sleep at night and spends most of the night outdoors, or My dogs knowing it. We also has windows open next to where the dog sleeps and she hears everything. My dogs are great guard dogs, at least for alarming us to someone or somethings presence.

So, why don't I think someone came in and stole them? Well the above paragraph along with the fact that there was also about thirty dollars in quarters, a four hundred dollar watch that was in there to go to the shop, and my binoculars which are nice ones as well. So why would someone take two packs of Marlbros and leave all the other loot.

So I am seriously considering the possibility that this could have been some sort of time slip. I have been feeling very strange the last few days and I am finding many of my things out of place or I cannot find things that in my mind should be in a certain place. Maybe I'm just losing my mind. I should also mentioned I have had strange experiences like this in the past as well.

So I am asking my fellow ATSrs, what do you think? Is anyone else having similar issues?
edit on 2/6/12 by usmc0311 because: poor spelling

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Do you live with others? If so do they smoke?
You might want to rule out every possibility before "time slip".
When I used to smoke there were plenty of "time slips" if you know what I mean.
Thieves.
edit on 2-6-2012 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

Was thinking the same.

Perhaps a teenager who grabbed the keys?

A friend of one of your children?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Check under the seat and in the small spaces between seat and door / middle console.

And do you have remote controlled door openers ? These can easily be captured with a phone-app and anyone can open your car just as if he had your keys.

The statistical probability they fell below the seats or got nicked from someone are way higher than you having a "time slip". What is that supposed to mean anyways ? That you .. somehow .. drove 12 hours smoking them all, or that you went working two days smoking them without noticing it ?

I've lost quite a lot of stuff in my life, but quite frankly a "time-slip" has never some to my mind as plausible explanation.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

I once bought a phial of salvia leaf, had it in some tea when i got home, several hours later, to my astonishment the glass phial had disappeared from my home, that was around 2 months ago... i'm still hoping it will turn up!

I think its definitely possible, when you consider the fact that we might be constantly shifting through different dimensions each time we move, breathe, think, - every second of every day - in real time.

There is an infinite universal energy source out there, something we currently have trouble understanding..

K.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
missing packet of smokes equals time slip

are you sure this is the only conclusion

edit on 2-6-2012 by reclaimed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds

Originally posted by GmoS719

Was thinking the same.

Perhaps a teenager who grabbed the keys?

A friend of one of your children?

No other smokers in the house, and my only child is 2 1/2. I have ruled out alot of possibilities. It's just confusing the heck out of me.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

edit on 2-6-2012 by smilesmcgee because: (no reason given)

Sorry meant to post under other time slip column, but you never know!
edit on 2-6-2012 by smilesmcgee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
Check under the seat and in the small spaces between seat and door / middle console.

And do you have remote controlled door openers ? These can easily be captured with a phone-app and anyone can open your car just as if he had your keys.

The statistical probability they fell below the seats or got nicked from someone are way higher than you having a "time slip". What is that supposed to mean anyways ? That you .. somehow .. drove 12 hours smoking them all, or that you went working two days smoking them without noticing it ?

I've lost quite a lot of stuff in my life, but quite frankly a "time-slip" has never some to my mind as plausible explanation.

I checked all areas in the car. Nowhere to be found. The main reason I am questioning time slips is due to the misplacement of other things in my house as well.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kluute

I once bought a phial of salvia leaf, had it in some tea when i got home, several hours later, to my astonishment the glass phial had disappeared from my home, that was around 2 months ago... i'm still hoping it will turn up!

I think its definitely possible, when you consider the fact that we might be constantly shifting through different dimensions each time we move, breathe, think, - every second of every day - in real time.

There is an infinite universal energy source out there, something we currently have trouble understanding..

K.

I have had alot of episodes like that. It is just too wierd sometimes when your memories don't match reality.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by reclaimed
missing packet of smokes equals time slip

are you sure this is the only conclusion

edit on 2-6-2012 by reclaimed because: (no reason given)

I have spent the last two days thinking of this and I just cannot explain it. The night in question it rained all night and my car was parked on dirt. The only footprints around the car were mine from the night before when I got out. Also other things in my house were out of place as apposed to where they usually are.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I think i might have actually experienced something like this. i was driving home the other day and i was driving down my street and as i was approaching my house i saw my dads red car parked under the tree in its usual spot and i was thinking "oh dads home early" but then i parked and got out of my car and my dads car wasnt there, its like i imagined the whole thing.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I have had many cigarette time slips like this. Today I have three packs (two are the cigarres (The cigarette size cigars that are mostly like reg cigs except wrapped with leaf instead of paper) and one normal pack) and I seriously dunno how that happened. When I bought the regular cigs I should have only had one pack of cigarres but somehow I have two different brand cigarres and the regular cigarettes. I am totally confused. It's happened to me before too, I lose packs have extra packs, etc multiple times. My ring was also missing for two months almost (Couldn't wear it to work so I had put it up and when I looked two months ago I couldn't find it) today it was right where I put it which was out on a bookshelf right out in the open and it WAS ABSOLUTELY NOT THERE BEFORE TODAY!!!! Seriously.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
maybe he drove away?

top topics

join