It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

zombie webisodes.......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
came across these on youtube the other day. It's called "Bite Me" and being a zombie fan, and all of the zombie talk on here lately, I thought I would share these with other zombie fans here. It's kinda corny, but really really funny..... kinda reminds me of a shaun of the dead type deal. the episodes are pretty short, so at least give a couple a chance before making a whole hearted decision on weather you like it or not. I enjoyed it quite well, the second season got a little boring, but all together worth the watch. these no name actors do a great job as well. so here it is folks ... Enjoy!!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

Nice, they have stats and everything!! Pretty cool!
I think I will add stats to my thread Here about zombies.

I am a big fan of Walking Dead.. Can't wait for season 3 is it? With the Chick with the sword, and neutered zombies.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I quite like the Bite Me webisodes...they are in season 2 now

You also might want to check out Nuka Break (it is a fallout webisode series if your into the fallout games...very well done).

As far as zombie goodness.
You might want to check out The Rage. a 28 days later erm...companion (not spoof..its well made)

There are a ton of mini episodes and such on youtube..some really good, some really bad. I wouldn't mind seeing other peoples pointers on some I may have missed...

Some slightly less impressive but still decent watch stuff:

But ya, Bite Me is a pretty damn good series.

join