It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dont think the masons have any influence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by GmoS719

What a load of cr*p you are saying that level 1 masons are like nushrooms ie kept in the dark and fed on sh*t
level 2 not much more only level 3 are into the full thing?

Yes that's what I'm saying.
The higher you go, the more clearance you have.
Do your own research and you will see that only 3rd degree masons are involved in the majority of what goes on.
Think about it, there are lodges where you have to be a 3rd degree mason just to be considered.
Some 3rd degree masons can get up to 33rd degree.
You can't form your opinion of the freemasons on one man. Especially when it seems like you don't know much about the society at all.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

Apologies broadband is veeeeeery slow here!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

What knowledge do you have? what family members are in it? what country do you live in?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

reply to post by GmoS719

How do know what level my grandfather was may i ask?

I don't claim to know what degree he was.
Why don't you tell us?
edit on 2-6-2012 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

Degree has nothing to do with it. Its all about the lodge and the people you know. Just because your a high rank does not mean you know allot about whats really going on. You could be made a 33rd degree in a small town lodge, does not mean you have any power until a brother gives it to you.

I have long suspected ranks beyond the 33rd. Masons are well known in Hollywood and business because they are used as networks to boost people career. If you show your dedicated to the masons then some one could notice you and make you a rap star, or CEO in a company. They will help you get the job. Keep in mind your brothers in a fraternal order, they helped you get a job so they are going to want influence over that job. You will do what they ask you to do in the job they have handed you. There are so many police and fire men that are masons. Its not that they know or under stand whats happening. If you want to join a police force and all the cops are masons and your not what are the chances of you getting that job? They are only told small aspects and lied to about the rest to hide the big picture.
edit on 2-6-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

reply to post by GmoS719

What knowledge do you have? what family members are in it? what country do you live in?

I've done plenty of research on the free-masons because I have been interested since I was a teenager.
I don't have any family members in it but there is a masonic lodge in my town and I know a lot of the people who are members.
That's besides the point.
What I'm saying is...IF you knew anything about Free-Masons then you would know that until you are a Master Mason you aren't much.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity

Originally posted by GmoS719

reply to post by GmoS719

How do know what level my grandfather was may i ask?

I don't claim to know what degree he was.
Why don't you tell us?

Degree has nothing to do with it. Its all about the lodge and the people you know. Just because your a high rank does not mean you know allot about whats really going on. I have long suspected ranks beyond the 33rd. Masons are well known in Hollywood and business because they are used as networks to boost people career. If you show your dedicated to the masons then some one could notice you and make you a rap star, or CEO in a company. They will help you get the job. Keep in mind your brothers in a fraternal order, they helped you get a job so they are going to want influence over that job. You will do what they ask you to do in the job they have handed you. There are so many police and fire men that are masons. Its not that they know or under stand whats happening. If you want to join a police force and all the cops are masons and your not what are the chances of you getting that job? They are only told small aspects and lied to about the rest to hide the big picture.

If you say so.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

Oh thats all right then you live in a little town somewhere (you wont say where you live) and some residents say they are members of a masonic lodge and give you all this small town information
My grandfather was a member i have his belonings to prove it

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The Book of Daniel's little horn has the eye of a man. It is the final power of the Sea Beast.

"The word for horn is "qeren" which refers to #7161 in Strong's and it means "A PEAK OF A MOUNTAIN, and RAY OF LIGHT, and also POWER. If you go to the root word "qaran", it means TO SHOOT OUT HORNS (RAYS) OR TO SHINE. It means therefore TO SHOOT OUT RAYS OF SHINING LIGHT. Now let's take a look at the meaning given for PEAK OF A MOUNTAIN. The very top of A MOUNTAIN is in the form of a TRIANGLE..." www.thewatcherfiles.com...

So, we have a peak... a pyramidal shape....with the eye of a man....turn over your money.

Christianity hasn't preached the true gospel in decades because it has let Freemasons preach, and they've done everything to destroy the gospel of Christ stealing salvation from millions. Once again, the rotten shepherds tear apart the flocks whilst they themselves will pay the ultimate price in the End when Jesus returns.

I'll trust God Almighty any day to have forewarned us.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

As a christian i find your comments highly offensive.
My local church or any church i know have now have any affiliations to the masons also my grandfather was a christian do you people really know anybody that is a mason?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
It works like the Government. Your only told what you need to know in order to help them further their agenda.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

How exactly do you know this?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Probably the tip of the iceberg : en.wikipedia.org...

I used to try researching them but there's too much disinfo out there. Much of it probably created by brothers themselves.

I don't think they're all evil, but some of them are probably just as bad as your average corporations, etc, when they get together. They also say some of them are siphoned off at the really higher levels into other orders such as the O.T.O, etc, but again, no idea on the truth of that or not, and would personally prefer to stick to researching things that we can clearly see are messed up instead of trying to get at something that's deliberately made so unclear.

I think some people will out them in the future, maybe some guy will be without any family that can be harassed one day and will just spill the beans big style.

The other thing is that even if that happened, you're only going to get at parts of it, because they're probably kept apart purposefully, or compartmentalized, so that no one can bring the whole thing down in one go.
edit on 3-6-2012 by robhines because: added, typos, etc.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

I will say this is again how exactly do you know this?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The Masons were originally a university which was based upon the complex uses of math and geometry, building pyramids, things like that--and for its time, their building abilities seemed almost superhuman to ordinary people--but over time, Masons evolved into the Free and Accepted Masons, Freemasons, when they merged with the Illuminati of Bavaria, who's goals were to abolish all religion, government, and ect in order to establish a one world order. The two societies combined and left Europe because the Catholic church, who was their direct enemy, harassed and tortured Masons and Illumanists, and when the fighting became too intense, Freemasonry and the Illuminati were banished... Then, along came the discovery of America.

America was founded by many of these people, Freemason Illumanists, and their descendants. One third of America's Constitution makers and signers were Freemasons, and a good handful of our presidents. We aren't the only country with a heavy influence of Freemasonry, but we may be the first one to have been entirely built upon it.

And, if you look back at history with an eagle's eye, you'll see the little bits and pieces of Freemasonry that seem to pop up with major world events (WW2, Pearl Harbor, the creation of the statue of liberty, ect). They most certainly have had influence, but the problem is that we aren't ever sure what the influence is, because they're fairly good at keeping their mouths shut, and society is pretty good at not asking questions that need to be answered.

I know how it feels to be related to and close to Freemasons, my uncle is a Freemason and I love him very much, he's one of the nicest people I know... hell, I'm actually a very distant relative of Ulysses S Grant, one of the most famous Freemasons ever, and my grandfather is the only man in my mother's side of the family who isn't a Freemason.

But, I don't agree that Freemasons have no influence. That simply isn't true.
edit on 3-6-2012 by XxNightAngelusxX because: Of a typo... why do ya think

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

Hard to get a straight answer, huh?
I wish people would preface their statements with "I THINK THAT",
instead of stating it as some sort of factual divulgence.
My Grandaddy was a 33 degree mason.
Never mentioned anything else about it to anyone, ever.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

reply to post by robhines

I will say this is again how exactly do you know this?

I don't know it, but there's a lot that points towards it being possible. I used to be into occultism too, and still am sometimes. (rarely though.) Do some research?

Notice you didn't mention the P2 link I posted, which proves they do have influence in some cases, a lot of it, and have been caught committing many crimes. Convenient.

Are you a Mason on a disinfo run?

Extract from the P2 link in my previous post :

During the years that the lodge was headed by Licio Gelli, P2 was implicated in numerous Italian crimes and mysteries, including the collapse of the Vatican-affiliated Banco Ambrosiano, the murders of journalist Mino Pecorelli and banker Roberto Calvi, and corruption cases within the nationwide bribe scandal Tangentopoli. P2 came to light through the investigations into the collapse of Michele Sindona's financial empire.[1]

P2 was sometimes referred to as a "state within a state"[2] or a "shadow government".[3] The lodge had among its members prominent journalists, members of parliament, industrialists, and military leaders—including Silvio Berlusconi, who later became Prime Minister of Italy; the Savoy pretender to the Italian throne Victor Emmanuel; and the heads of all three Italian intelligence services.

I'm not getting into this stuff again anyway. Actually, I think I can see why Alex Jones doesn't speak about Jesuits, etc, now. It's just not worth the madness of it all.

Some forms of Masonry sometimes seem to me like Scientology on steroids. You can bet some of them will be finishing up at Bilderberg 2012 around now too.

dashdespatch/brother/soon to be brother : do some research if you're that bothered, good luck with filtering the truth from the lies though, it's not very easy.
edit on 3-6-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

reply to post by WhoKnows100

As a christian i find your comments highly offensive...

Truth always offends someone because it always clashes with the lie that someone is clinging to. If Christians faithfully speak the truth of God's Word, that truth will offend others.

Freemasons ALSO find Jesus highly offensive and will always attack those who believe this to be fact:

"In many lodges the holy name of Jesus is not allowed to be spoken. Praying to Jesus, or ending a prayer in the name of Jesus is an "offense" big enough to get a lodge closed.

The removal of the name of Jesus and references to Him in Bible verses used in the ritual are “slight but necessary modifications.” (Albert Mackey, “Masonic Ritualist,” p.272)" LINK

"One main difference between Freemasonry and Christianity is that Christianity holds that Jesus is everything, while Masonry teaches that He is nothing - equal to pagan gods such as Allah and those taught by Buddha. The Bible kept in Masonic Lodges is there just like a piece of furniture. The Holy Name of Jesus is never to be read from it.

At some point it will dawn on you that you have chosen the lodge, the occult and Satan over the Lord Jesus Christ. When you notice there is a complete "black out" of even the mention of Jesus Christ in your lodge, you will feel trapped because of all the "solemn Masonic oaths" you had made, without knowing in advance of just what you were in for." LINK

Jesus was the most offensive person in history. Your offense is simply the fulfillment of a prophecy made by Isaiah 800 years before Jesus was born which puts WhoKnows in very good company:

“And he shall be for a sanctuary…a stone of stumbling …a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem. And many among them shall stumble, and fall, and be broken, and be snared, and be taken.” (Isaiah 8:14-15)

edit on 4-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join