It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupiers Claim PTSD Spreading Through Ranks

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13
A little of that Monsanto Zombie Virus never hurt any one

www.breitbart.com...

I get it, you only get your info on Democrats or Liberals or whatever you call them from places like Breitbart.com.
That is just as logical as getting all your info on Christianity from Satan worshipers.

Tell me what makes sense about that?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I thought the auther refered to Ocupy Chicago. Couldn't find it on their website, but after all the negative attention (use google) I imagine they removed it.

The story has been around for 48 hours now, and they (Occupy) have yet to refute it.

Though you fine folks are doing a bang-up job yourselves.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Kali74

I thought the auther refered to Ocupy Chicago. Couldn't find it on their website, but after all the negative attention (use google) I imagine they removed it.

The story has been around for 48 hours now, and they (Occupy) have yet to refute it.

Though you fine folks are doing a bang-up job yourselves.

That is funny because I have been hearing about how you beat up children for fun for the last 72 hours and you have yet to refute that. I did not realize we had a scale that measured time not refuted/validity of claim. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

If Occupy, any Occupy spent time refuting what MSM or other sources of "news" said about them they wouldn't have time for anything else. Besides, their side of the story is out there, raw and unedited...you have the same access as I do to the same information.

You're going to claim that OccupyChi took it down? It's easier to believe that than believe that your precious breitbrats are liars as they have been proven to be time and again. It's not been the practice of any Occupy to refute BS that lights up the tardblogs. What's the point when none of these people ever go to the source?

Honestly, ultimately I can't understand smearing. Where is the value in it? Is it really difficult to say that you don't like something simply because you don't like it? Muddying the waters (and I'm going beyond Occupy at the moment) is a disservice to everyone. It takes away logic and critical thinking. It makes my blood boil to see such trash being peddled as journalism and that goes for anything anywhere on the spectrum. Tell the truth, it's not that hard. People can decide whether they like or dislike something on principle or ideology without mudslinging.

Think about it...you guys are still talking about ONE guy, who was probably mentally ill, pooping on a cop car way back in September. More than 3/4 of the people that engage in these threads cannot come up with more than "they're dirty, they whine, they poop on cop cars". What does that say about our society? How can we expect more from our Media when we can't get past mentally ill poop that is 8 months old?

/Sigh

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Could be that a secret ULF/microwave "brain fuddler"ray is being depl,oyed against them by the authorities.

Yes yes,you may well laugh,but they types of weapon have been long suspected-the first incident I heard about was that of the ladies who protested against the presence of US nukes on British soil back in the 1980's.
They thought they were being hit with beams of something which made many ill with a lot of the symptoms in the OP.

Of course the other reason for PTSD like symptoms could be because the occupiers are regularly getting beat up and harrased by the cops,plus they are probably over tired and are not eating as well as they should maybe..

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
here you can see the after effects of the microwave brain fuddler used on OWS protesters
This abuse be must stopped

edit on 3-6-2012 by redneck13 because: n

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Just being confronted with the realities of life can be a traumatic process, many still fail to face a lot of it. Sure it is not the same as getting your bones shattered but bones heal a lot faster than memories and awareness. With the amount of resentment that is being thrown at OWS just on this thread alone I am sure they have had their challenges along the way, as every does. I respect them for taking a stand in what they believe in and the price they have had to pay.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
PTSD ?

More like BIMCFMBISWWW Syndrome (Bollocks ! I've Made a Complete Fool of Myself, But I Still Want, Want, Want ! Syndrome)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I wish I had time to protest and get PTSD,

Gotta go to work..

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
I wish I had time to protest and get PTSD,

Gotta go to work..

I wish I was gullible enough to buy this crap but I have a brain.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I have found out that the Dept. of Justice has now banned the use of all microwave weapons against OWS protesters. Not because of its possibly dangerous side effects, but because of 2013 fiscal budget restraints. Spending measures that have passed the appropriations committee seem to revel in fact that the same results can be achieved in a less costly manner to the American taxpayer. Appropriations committee has created a special division to be intergraded with local law enforcement. Officers at The new division’s training academy will be required to meet a new weight requirement of 250lbs. in order to qualify. Not only are Feds serious about big officers, applicants will be trained year round on an unlimited supply of crispy cream donuts in order to better combat OWS protesters. As the technique was demonstrated to the ways and means committee, it was proven that the microwave brain nuddler is an effective weapon but very costly. Congress discovered the same mental effect was achievable by having a police officer of over 250lbs in weight sit directly on the small of the back of an average protester. The project code named "SUMO", is expected to save taxpayers 20 million dollars in the first year alone.

edit on 3-6-2012 by redneck13 because: b

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Here's an idea:

Go protest and show that you are angry about the current status of the economy and angry about the government. Get pepper sprayed. Tell us how you feel afterwards.

I for one stand with OWS !00%!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
From Breitbart:

One document published by Occupy Chicago, titled “Responding to Trauma in Protests and Mass Mobilizations: Supporting Yourself and Others to Cope with Traumatic Incidents,” begins:

Factors that place us at greater risk for post-traumatic stress are having a history of abuse, not getting support that we need from our allies, and being separated from others, either during or following the action. Because abuse is pervasive in this culture, learning to heal from and integrate our traumatic experiences in action can empower us to live our lives more fully every day.

Which was originally posted on here

eagnews.org...

So.

Occupiers claim PSTD which is an insult to those who have.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I think American polotics in general is giving me PTSD!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by freethinker123
Beezer sometimes I read your posts and I think that you are getting something and that you have ideas about what kind of society you believe in, whether I agree or not.

Then you fall back into the lazy, partisan posting looking for the amen corner ego massage. Seriously though, why bother with this stuff - you are smart enough to know its not a worthy topic - unless stars and backslapping really is that important.

I thought the story appropriate.

I know several warriors/soldiers who suffer from PTSD. It is real. These OWS who claim PTSD insult those who do indeed suffer.

It's akin to going to an oncology ward with a papercut.

I owe you an apology, beezzer. When I first read the OP, I thought the intent was supportive. I didn't initially realise that you were writing from the perspective of the fascist, troop-worshipping Dark Side. The blog post you linked to, should have given me a hint.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

The insulated, self-important Occupy protesters – with whom Chicago Teachers Union leaders recently declared their “front and center” allegiance – risk developing post traumatic stress disorder, according to their leaders

ROFLOL!!!!!!! Awww poor babies stressed of from doing nothing.

Sad thing is I fully expect some idiot in the government to offer to fund their treatment at our expence.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13
here you can see the after effects of the microwave brain fuddler used on OWS protesters
This abuse be must stopped

edit on 3-6-2012 by redneck13 because: n

Wow, you mean it changed the guys hair green and grew out the pit hair on that woman? Yikes!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

No, I think that was caused by a spell cast from one of Satan’s leprechauns you can see lurking in the background

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

It's the same exact article, it being copied and pasted all over the place doesn't make it any more true than first time, which is to say not at all.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
From what I gather, Occupy is a segment of people all across the world that think there is a better way to govern than the system that is currently in place. One individual does not make a change, so they are gathering and collectively broadcasting their dissent to those that have proven themselves incompetent as leaders. This is a fairly inspirational action and completely 'American' in nature (at least it used to be). I don't understand why most of the posts I have been reading here are belittling a whole scene that has the goal of improving all our lives at its core. I have been reading on this site for a little while and have found most of what I read here interesting and educational, but the negativity that has attached to this thread has inspired me to speak up on behalf of people who are doing their best to improve the mental and physical well-being in this world. I have followed occupy here and there and I can not remember anyone saying 'hey, give me something for nothing' as has been suggested on this thread. I also know of people who work all day, and contribute what little time they have in their evenings to an idea that they believe in found within occupy, and nowhere else. These people are not bums as has been suggested in this thread. Who here thinks that our system is perfect? Who here thinks our system is fair? Until all hands are raised, there should ALWAYS be some form of an occupy in our streets reminding us that we have a long ways to go. If people on the front lines getting beat and pepper sprayed by the cops every other weekend are finding that this is causing mental stresses, why is there a voice here that is ridiculing them? I understand that once a person has made up their mind over something, it is usually difficult to open their eyes to a different view, but at least understand that the core of this movement is self-less in nature with the whole of our society at heart. If you don't see that then please give your applause to the governments that could not care less about you and continue to obey them.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join