It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About senior Star Trek designer and his ST bridge designs for US Army..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I found this little jem among the extras that come with the Star Trek First Contact movie. In this interview the designer talks about the succes of his designs and how...... functional they are.... even for the US-Army..!!!

Judge for yourself what to make of this mans story. Me for one, have never seen an US aircraft with something close what looks like a star-trek bridge. Still this man says he custom designed bridges like that more than once for the US army. Any of you guys ever seen a plane, boat or tank with a star-trek bridge on it? Does this mean there is a secret spacefleet..?

edit on 2/6/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Did you even watch your own video ?

He never said he designed bridges for any real ships, he said he designed a few command centers for the U.S. Army.

The Army with the ships is called Navy btw ..
edit on 2-6-2012 by H1ght3chHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

No comment...

sec.line

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
That's because we obviously couldn't fit a Star Trek style bridge in any aircraft or tank, you should maybe broaden your search to the US Navy, you may find a bridge there he did design?

Or maybe there actually is a secret US Navy Space fleet and a real USS Enterprise in space,

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I haven't been on so many ship's bridges, but some of them that I did some work on, were like out of this world, reminded me a bit of Star Trek. (Even more than the bridges, some ships have an operational center below deck), and they were even more Trekkie-like. Not sure how functional those bridges and operational centers are, but they really gave me a hard-on. (OK, I know I am weird)......

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

As stated in the FIRST reply he said COMMAND CENTERS in the video

edit on 3-6-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The bridge of a ship is simply there to navigate the ship. That is it's only real purpose.

In the US Navy, the real action is the CIC (Combat Information Center). That is where you would see all the radar screens, weapons status screens, etc, etc.

Command Centers are like the CIC on board ships, only on land.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

I was impressed by this interview not only because of what this man said but more so because of his body language. Down to earth people who do not question their government and belief almost anything somebody with authority will say to them. These people will not have an open mind when it comes to outragious conspiarcies and in particular the secret space fleet conspiracy.

The non-verbal communication I find very interesting when this designer is mentioning his ST designs for the US army. I am not an expert on non-verbal communication but I sense he is trying not to talk to much about it. His eyes start to have a little twinkle when he begins talking about the functional and practical US army designs.

When people are talking about sensitive subjects it is all about paying attention on the stuff they are not saying.

Although I have a feel not to find anything, maybe you, and all the other repliers are right... I will google his name and see if there is any public info on his army designs.

edit on 15/6/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join