It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROPHETIC CONNECTION TO OBJECT REPORTED ON THE SUN!!! URGENT!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Novaroc

I had been following ATS for the last week on tweeter, and was just going to join, when I read this post, and got cold feet, thinking.... are they serious? I was really trying to make sense of it, when I finally got the end .....I just burst on laughter.........So relief you guys have sense of humor, and YES! I joined.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novaroc
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

I in no attempt are meaning to jab or discredit anyone. I believe that fact and fiction are dangerous lovers that are not coincidental. In all actuality, there is a layer to this thread that is no joke. I discovered WAY more than I could have imagined from a simple "fire elephant" image search on google. I was a little intimidated to post this thread, but if there is something more to it, those that know will hopefully lead me to insight.

Ya I make fun of and demean things I wish to learn more about too. Whether or not you admit that's what you were doing (I do believe you knew exactly what you were doing and it would be silly to think otherwise). What a load of crap.
edit on 2-6-2012 by infiniteobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
meh, 31 people having a ball, a small handfull being upset..... WIN!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by infiniteobserver

Originally posted by infiniteobserver
No actually I find it quite sad you took to the time to do something like this. There are people with actual concerns about events that are occurring/coming and people like you just want to make a big joke about it. I realize that by posting this it makes this ridiculous thread more popular but seriously ATS? We are going to flag fake bs now over actual real stories of real consequence?

How is that hoax and fake threads are removed but this is allowed to stay and on the front page no less. I agree with the poster above. This is what ATS has become. Bunch of children, because only a child would do something like this.
edit on 2-6-2012 by infiniteobserver because: (no reason given)

I am well aware of the SERIOUSNESS of our situation at this time of Humanity. I have been on an up and down ride of stress, anger, sorrow, enlightenment, confusion, disdain, hope, and near shutdown that I NEVER even asked to for since I can remember. I believe the possibility of many things stranger than fiction.

I question everything and make my acceptance based on as much as I can prove, or have experienced first hand. Long story short, I just wanted to have a few laughs with the only "community " that I can express my crazy beliefs to and not completely flamed. We can't be so intense ALL the time, we are human, we need a variety of emotions to keep from being robots. I am sorry I upset you. I never intended to belittle anyone's ideas. As for stars and flags? Look at my points (or lack of) and posts and threads. I am clearly not here for Internet Glory. As I stated at the end of the thread, I will state again.

Spread love and compassion (and a few laughs once awhile) as much as we can.
Don't hate, participate! You know this was worth the good laughs!

edit on 2-6-2012 by Novaroc because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2012 by Novaroc because: another time, another place

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Novaroc

I love picture #6 from the top! Looks like the elephant took a flaming Shi@! lol

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by Novaroc

I don't take meds.

Napoxin don't count. That's just Aleve. That stuff is nothing. I even told the doctor that and she still prescribed it. I told her Naproxen is junk.
edit on 2-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Wasn't meaning to insinuate you did. I just see that recommendation for many of peoples ideas. Although there are some I see that just make me really doubtful of the future of humanity. I still love em though.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dmgmir

Awesome, welcome aboard! Glad you enjoyed the thread. There is some serious happenings going on in the world right now, and I am usually pretty serious about it. There was so much stuff on Burning elephants I found for replying to another thread, I saw it as good way to show some and have some fun at the same time. See ya round'

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Novaroc

A Flaming Elephant huh?......I think the Log Cabin Republicans might have a new mascot!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This is JUST PLAIN STUPID.

By definition "ABOVE TOP SECRET" would not have information like this classified at any level.

This is "BELOW TOP SECRET" and might as well be toilet humor for the uselessness.

I have wasted my time and am stupider just by reading this article.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join