It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROPHETIC CONNECTION TO OBJECT REPORTED ON THE SUN!!! URGENT!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Another silly thread on ATS. What's new?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by soaringhawk

It's urgent, as research indicates. I'm going to give this a flag, Did YOU?

Did you see the image of The Elephant with a man's head under it's foot? There was fire all around. I don't want to look at it again. Sun=Fire Elephant

Try to not cling to your superstitions. This is science. Did you go through the whole thread? See the images? What the filters revealed???

And we depend on it.
edit on 2-6-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
As much as this is obviously a jab at the gullible and those who will believe anything. One must be careful not to throw the baby out with the bath water. What is undeniable is that we are in a time of change not seen in recorded human history.

What's going on without the fruitcakes is amazing enough. We don't need pixies and fairytales to be in awe. Look around and pay attention change is coming and it will be swift. I don't buy into the whole December 2012 hype. But I can't deny things will never be the same again. One way or another massive changes are afoot.

foots, arms, legs, hands, EVERYTHING!!!

and the WORST part?!?!?! Elephants NEVER FORGET!!!

edit on 2-6-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by soaringhawk

I say that every time a Nibiru thread or an Annunaki thread shows up.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
OOOOOH ok... now I remember why I stopped visiting this site.. I forgot that it had became comedy central.. I place where people create entire threads simply to poke fun at other peoples threads simply for some stars... Thanks for the waste of my time and that of other people who use the site for its intended purpose..

Some people actually frequent this site to gain valuable information that is important to their lives, regardless of how much truth it may or may not contain... Disappointing

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
No actually I find it quite sad you took to the time to do something like this. There are people with actual concerns about events that are occurring/coming and people like you just want to make a big joke about it. I realize that by posting this it makes this ridiculous thread more popular but seriously ATS? We are going to flag fake bs now over actual real stories of real consequence?

How is that hoax and fake threads are removed but this is allowed to stay and on the front page no less. I agree with the poster above. This is what ATS has become. Bunch of children, because only a child would do something like this.
edit on 2-6-2012 by infiniteobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Novaroc

Your thread intrigued me so much that I couldn't contain myself and had to post this as quickly as possible. Once I get this out I will return to the OP, check out the images, and read the rest of the thread.

The burning elephant is one of the most renowned and, even more so, secret myths you may ever hear -

It's high level of detailed reports and photograhpic evidence provides this myth with enough background and personal testimony that should make it easy to see that this is not only a myth, but a phenomena that occurs frequently, in all corners of Earth, and is manifested in many different forms of matter.

Researching the burning elephant can lead you to the conclusion that, when the burning elephant is seen, many strange events take place - much like a full moon. Missing children, strange lights in the sky, sightings of 'Top Hat Shadow Man', confrontational behaviour and murder, earthquakes, considerable change in tidal flows and documented mass die offs in the animal kingdom are just a few things that can easily be linked and possibly attributed to the Burning Elephant.

There is even a secret society based upon the burning elephant. The secret society has annual meetings where they plan a strategy for the future of the global economy, as well as future military agressions.

As you may already know, the burning elephant society runs parallel with 'The Order of the Owl'. They both boast a membership of Earth's most powerful families, they are both super secretive, they both deny events scheduled during the meetings. They do have key differences as well, the most noticeable difference is the agendas each respect group manipulates.

The Order of the Owl deals with many similar topics, but the burning elephant deals with more violent aspects of our society, planning wars, ending wars, manipulating the global illicit drug trafficing community, producing windfalls of money for the members of the group.

December 21st, 2012 is not only a Mayan prophesy date, but also a highly regarded date by burning elephant members. It is this date the members believe a spaceship, built in the shape of an elephant, with the appearance of being on fire as it enters Earth's atmosphere.

The aliens in this ship are evolved versions of the Annunaki. They appear similar in ways to humans. They are bi-pedal, they have forward facing eyes, opposable thumbs, capacity for a wide range of emotions. They are roughly the same height, some smaller - like Pygmy versions.

They have grey skin with sporadic coarse hair covering the majority of their bodies, closely resembling the hair found on Earth's elephant population. That is not what garners their name though. The name it is given to them because of the massive nose they have. In fact, it is so long, they can sniff their own butt-crack while standing straight up with eyes looking toward the sky.

They possess incredibly advanced knowledge, this is a result of the extraordinary memory they have - allowing them to advance technology faster than we can.

In the Burning Elephant Society, it is believed that upon their return to Earth, they will do 1 of 2 options. After assessing the evolution of the human species and the environment in general they may;

1. Be impressed with our advancement over the years and reward us with truth and hyper advanced technology.

2. Be disgusted with our evolution and the conditions we have created. The annihalation of the entire Earth population and re-seeding our planet with fresh life-forms, with 0 advanced tech, to start the process over again to see if we can do it better, do it right, or if we are simply hopeless and continually make the same errors over and over again.

Either way, it is believed that they will not be voting for Obama, Romney or Paul. Instead they plan to enter one of their very own members, since there is obviously no need to be a full fledged United States citizen as a qualifier to hold the POTUS office.

Had they realized that, they would have returned years ago.

The burning elephant can even bee seen in the shape of our continents, as these aliens attempted to make regions of Earth look like their face. Poor attempts or erosion over time, these attempts can be seen in the United States - Florida as the trunk, Mexico as the head and trunk. Italy, Asia, etc.

So, kick back and enjoy, soon our elephant shaped creators will be back and will create paradise on Earth... for elephants. Be prepared for this, at this time next year you could be a slave to the new superior race of elephants who will rule the Earth until the Annunaki return thousands of years from now.

haha, oh well, I guess you can tell I am bored... I wonder how many will think this post is real and that I really believe this?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
you....YOU DAMN DIRTY TROLL!!!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

SEEEEEE It's been thoroughly researched and HAS to be true!!! RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I find it quite sad that some think that laughing demeans posting threads such as:
1. cheapo cell phone camera unveils planet missed by millions of amateur astronomers
2. alien who only corresponds with earthlings on forums
3. nano-gold has anti gravity properties
4. ancients knew how to build spaceships using only coconuts and palm fronds
5. comet Elenin destroyed the Earth
6. Nibiru can only be seen through car windows and double paned glass

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Novaroc

All hail the burning elephant!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Novaroc

What a great progression of information you laid down. When I first started to read the opening post, I saw elephants in the fire, in the rock, and in the sky. These are elemental effects of our minds eye projecting them selves, very cool, I can dig that.

But then you went on and on, as I got further down, I am like wait.. What am I reading? Is he talking about a Race of elephant people who evolved into giant bipeds with elephant truck and heads. Okay maybe, but it was my mind that said that not your post.
I keep going on and find myself getting frustrated with the OP. until I reached the very bottom.

Well played sir!
Peace and love to you! Compassion is king.

link   

Originally posted by stereologist
I find it quite sad that some think that laughing demeans posting threads such as:
1. cheapo cell phone camera unveils planet missed by millions of amateur astronomers
2. alien who only corresponds with earthlings on forums
3. nano-gold has anti gravity properties
4. ancients knew how to build spaceships using only coconuts and palm fronds
5. comet Elenin destroyed the Earth
6. Nibiru can only be seen through car windows and double paned glass

The purpose of the thread was to laugh, therefore we are not demeaning it by doing so. loosen up, enjoy yourself, this isn't a life/death situation, this is humor and it's darn funny!

and the topics you listed are pretty darn funny too...
...oh wait! You're joining in!!! .... nevermind

edit on 2-6-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

I in no attempt are meaning to jab or discredit anyone. I believe that fact and fiction are dangerous lovers that are not coincidental. In all actuality, there is a layer to this thread that is no joke. I discovered WAY more than I could have imagined from a simple "fire elephant" image search on google. I was a little intimidated to post this thread, but if there is something more to it, those that know will hopefully lead me to insight.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

I am very aware to what you are saying. My humor barley finds me much as of late. I was up and down on this thread, as I found more than just funny elephant pics. But I needed the laughs. When I first learned of backward lyrics in music when I was a kid, it seemed odd and funny, just nonsense. Over the years of connecting dots, I don't find much funny anymore.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The one I liked the best was Elinin.

Wow, never even knew of a burning elephant until this thread.

Kinda of cool, dude.

Great pictures too.

edit on 2-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jvm222

I left all that out, as I was not intending to belittle anyone's spirituality. Although I most likely did anyway. Humor is risky sometimes though. I saw this as an opportunity to show that as ridiculous an idea is, it could contain something more than someones lack of meds.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Novaroc

I loved it and applaud you for your genius!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Novaroc

I don't take meds.

Napoxin don't count. That's just Aleve. That stuff is nothing. I even told the doctor that and she still prescribed it. I told her Naproxen is junk.
edit on 2-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join