It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth about Greece

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I made a thread long time ago about a guy who made a graphic representation of some facts concerning Greece and the whole propaganda being played so much inside as much as outside of the country. So for all those blaming greeks being lazy, tax evaders and stealing the money for Europeans and doing nothing with them here is a WELL PRESENTED representation of what's really going on.

Thank you in advance for your time of reading it

truth about Greece pt.2
edit on 2-6-2012 by Alda1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
The items on the link don't seem to size properly , can't read any of it .

Rather Than linking people to some other web page , why not peace your report here in this thread ?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
link should be ok now

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

good work.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
You earned my S&F you hard woikin greek!
Great post, and really you dont hear anyone on the know talkin # about the Greek people....In fact many here admire your brave stand and sympathise with your plight.
The bully boys at the IMF have ripped off more countires than just Greece....Its well understood how they enslave a country economically to their agenda,,We wish you well, and hope for solidarity in the world as well....If we could all get together,we could get rid of the vultures that prey upon the system and the people for profit.
Heres to you,and all Greek revolutionaries mate!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
S&F from me. Sometimes it does take a bit of humour to get a point across. I couldn't help but notice that whoever put that together left out the other I of the PIIGS ... Ireland. I wonder is that because they realised that Ireland is more than willing to take it as far up as the German's want to shove it
. I also noticed that Ireland was just one point above Spain for the average annual hours worked per worker, still higher than Germany yet still in the sh## and willing to take more

BTW I voted NO. Strangely, the result has hit me harder than I thought it would, I really didn't expect to feel so sad and disappointed and I'm sad to say for the first time I am seriously thinking about leaving and getting as far away from the EU as I possibly can
I so wish we had a bit more 'Greek' in us!!

.... *slinks off to do some research on the BRICS nations*

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

Hi,

I figured it'd be prudent to watch Greece, since we got the concept of Democracy; Greece takes first step in more than one way, eh my friend?

In this regard, I want nothing more than the success you owe to yourselves, so that I may follow.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
S&F for what? Three sentences in the OP and a link?

Expressing a viewpoint of why the bailed out must turn against their rescuers?

The claim Greeks are not lazy is what Marxists claim:
www.marxist.com...

edit on 2-6-2012 by Dbriefed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The Greek government and the bankers screwed the people.

American reaction:

The Greek people wore their skirts too short.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
S&F for your link and commentary. I loved the part about terrorizing the voters, we've seen that in the US to, when they start to think they are losing absolute control over the people the whole......we're going to be hit by another terrorist attack issue arises.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dbriefed
S&F for what? Three sentences in the OP and a link?

Expressing a viewpoint of why the bailed out must turn against their rescuers?

The claim Greeks are not lazy is what Marxists claim:
www.marxist.com...

edit on 2-6-2012 by Dbriefed because: (no reason given)

Its always more easy to pass on a message with little humour and some funny photos than type sheets of words where half might not have the courage to read.

you talk about rescuers of greece. where are those. when we entered the memorendum signed with imf they said that with the cuts on all wages and the extra taxes on everything we would see our first good year in 2012. So its clear they lied and they dont know what they are doing.

lastly i dont recall asking either a star or a flag so why are you moaning? you dont like me or the thread pass along

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
A brief economic history of Greece

2001 - Greece joins Euro, and public debt was more than 100% of GDP
2010 - Greece pays Goldman Sachs to hide it's deficit
2010 - Greece asks the EU and IMF for an initial loan of €45 billion (April)
2010 - Greeks riot
2010 - Greece asks the EU, ECB and IMF for a 3 year bailout loan of €110 billion (May)
2010 - Greeks riot
2011 - Greeks riot
2012 - Greece receives from the EU, ECB and IMF a second bailout loan worth €130 billion
2010 - Greeks riot
2012 - Bond holders of Greek bonds are forced to accept a 53.5% write-off
2012 - Greeks riot
2012 - Greece banks get $23Billion bailout
2012 - Greeks riot

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
you seem to mix 11million people with 300 politicians

new topics

top topics

join