It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brilliant Pebbles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Hi I was snooping around on google a while back a few years in fact and I came across some project that was developed during the Reagan administration called Brilliant Pebbles which was eventually canned but I often wonder if it was just quietly developed in the black budget and now everytime the robotic space plane goes up it is busy seeding these things around the planet ,the demo video I saw looked pretty impressive definitely straight out of starwars has anyone got more to share ?

www.missilethreat.com...

defensetech.org...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
You have just caught some of the tailend of the propaganda from the Strategic Defense Initiative (Star Wars). A lot of smoke and mirrors there. That whole business was about funding and implementing the US Space Force that exists today but what "they" don't talk much about.

If you accept UFO sightings to any degree, you have probably heard about the triangle UFOs. These seem to have been the final configuration adopted settled upon by the US for creating our versions of the alien UFOs. (They probably use the three-axis method of control that has long been the aircraft standard.)

If you don't believe that we have an active space program based on these and other UFO-like craft, then you have taken in the "sheeple feed" spread out for the general public to consume.

If you question anything about space and what we have been and are doing that we aren't told about, then the first place to start is to ask yourself why there was no replacement for the shuttle.

The replacement is the triangles, operational by the mid-1980s during the push for billions for SDI.. They are probably the best, most all-purpose war machine every devised and that is the exact reason why you don't see any in the commercial markets.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

I definitely am a believer I know the governments must have very advanced craft that cruise about regularly and I am a bit frustrated that they don't wanna share and we are stuck with conventional propulsion and old technology I have a feeling that the whole space program is just a smoke screen letting people think that there are all these marvellous technological advances like the ISS etc while all it really is is just the demo models on display while the really cool stuff is in the garage a groom lake and other installations, I just hope to see disclosure in my lifetime if that happens I will be very happy indeed ,they think humanity can't handle the truth I think humanity is tired of TPTB's BS and will surprise them by saying" what the hell took you so long" when we finally know the truth.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Truthfully, i believe the goverment doesnt even know whats going on fuly.
The military/intelligence /industrial complex stole the origonal saucer crash and has kept it all for themselves. first it was national security, now its evolved into shadow goverment.
There will be no disclosur from them till they are forced to.
The Shadow goverment is now part of the NWO agenda and its piled a huge amount of bodies up just keeping this secret.
Should we find out, there would be hell to pay.......

new topics

top topics

join