It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still think nothing is on the SUN? Then what is this elephant man doing?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Hey Manhater perhaps you should fire a simple message to the sunhaters
from your previous threadwww.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
If ya gotta know, ceiling cat has been getting really grumpy lately and is thinking of frying the whole earth. You may wanna get right with him cuz he's a rough dood....

www.lolcatbible.com...

so, how was your holiday on the sun, PurpleChiten? Hope you didn't get too sunburned.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

Everyone sees the world in there own way. Is this is how she percieves it who r u to question it?it will be moved to the proper area if theres nothing to it. You never know who will be the one to find something truly spectacular out there. We can use all the eyes in the sky we can get.theres alot of space out there and with everything thats been happening lately something IS going down. Who cares if she fully understands it or not. Were all in this together.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I suppose that everyone sees things different. I got a hard time seeing an elephant man in those pics. Maybe if I have a few drinks I can see it..........OK well I'll gave to have a few more...........all writeeee, I tink I can see the elegant man now, maybe one more drinck.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellhound604

If ya gotta know, ceiling cat has been getting really grumpy lately and is thinking of frying the whole earth. You may wanna get right with him cuz he's a rough dood....

www.lolcatbible.com...

so, how was your holiday on the sun, PurpleChiten? Hope you didn't get too sunburned.

I tell ya, I almost ran out of spf 10,000 and was a little nervous there at the end!!
But all in all, it was a pretty good trip, they really need more fast food available up there and some water rides would be nice.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
They closed an amusing thread about canadian baby seal bashers, and this retarded stuff keeps runnin....

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
They closed an amusing thread about canadian baby seal bashers, and this retarded stuff keeps runnin....

actually, it was kind of violent and offensive, not amusing...THIS is amusing!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

The eye of the beholder again? I watched a video of a girl that saw the face of Jesus in the black mold in her bedroom. Disgusting, at least the black mold, and she was sure it was a message from god. After watching them run their hands over the black mold several times, I thought they will be close to Jesus soon anyway. I looked at the face and really I thought it looked more like Jim Morrison of the Doors. Who knows?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

You could be right... but not convincing enough! if you can post multiple pics at different times or a video of a long time span and that spot is still the same then i can belive that, but from just one pic it looks like a flare...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

MH....I can never tell if you are joking or serious....are you joking about an elephant man on the sun? Please say yes!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

actually, it was kind of violent and offensive, not amusing...THIS is amusing!

I prefer gettin blockhead canadians all riled up over this crap...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
Worst eivdence of something strange on the sun ever.

Have you ever heard of a solar flare?

Elephant man?! ARE YOU KIDDING! You may as well have said their was a stargate opening up on the sun.

Hey, dont bring Stargate into this

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
pareidolia
2nd line

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
It's threads like this that make me wish sometimes that this software was never available to the public..

Come on.. 'Elephant Man'? If I rolled my eyes any more they'd probably fall out. What makes you honestly think something is living on the Sun, or able to be that close to it, while living?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Popular
It's threads like this that make me wish sometimes that this software was never available to the public..

Come on.. 'Elephant Man'? If I rolled my eyes any more they'd probably fall out. What makes you honestly think something is living on the Sun, or able to be that close to it, while living?

You can see it right there in the picture!! it's roasting its peanuts silly!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

MH....I can never tell if you are joking or serious....are you joking about an elephant man on the sun? Please say yes!

Yes, I don't see why some can't see the humor in it all.

Oh well, made some laugh.

edit on 2-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
ok OP...if you dont get it..i will help you undesrtand y I think u have to get rid of that software..

I give you...The first UFO from PROBA2!!!!!!! = FAIL

Helioviewer Stereo B What would make this image? = FAIL

SOHO C3 LASCO, anyone know what this 2nd planet is?

7 Reflections w/ C2 & C3 with Jupiter's passing. Is it really Jupiter or something else sinister? = EPIC FAIL

Blocked Helioviewer footage...Space Blitzkrieg 1&2 Slow motion style is now available. = FAIL

Full Video of Jupiter passing the sun. Watch it almost get zapped. = ZAPPING FAIL

New object near the sun. Video is up. It's coming out of the sun. Zoomed in better. = FAIL

New so called artifact on SOHO next to the sun = FAIL

i mean come on...somebody got to stop you
edit on 2-6-2012 by heineken because: (no reason given)

All i see is someone asking questions about somethign he does not know., The day people stop asking it is game over, you my friend seem extremely mean and unhelpful.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Originally posted by StealthyKat

Yes, I don't see why some can't see the humor in it all.

Oh well, made some laugh.

edit on 2-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Datz cuz U RAWWKKK!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I did want to know what it was. Which turned out to be a prominence but I also was trying to make some humor in it all. Hellhound explained it.
edit on 3-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join