It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I give you...The first UFO from PROBA2!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy
Cool!

Have you played with the filters and done some zooming out?

Updated link

If the link fails just zoom out and tell me that that "star" is Proxima Centauri?

Is it that big and that close looking for you guys too?

So, I have a grabber from yesterday to compare with today...busy day but will follow-up somehow, if need be.
I just add all five filters and zoom out, refresh page then grab it to file away.

We should expect that 'Prox-Cent' isn't worth fretting over?

Ed: The illumination comes from atoms hitting the ship hull and orbs can take
place in the air or rarefied atmosphere at peak wave points at the ship side and
even above the ship have been noted.

I realize my posts aren't addressing the current topic, so to stay on topic;

We may share a similarity; we are "conscious individuals" with the capacity to "create" an individual thought/process an existing "current". But when the light comes on in our minds, we are scolded for allowing our brains to fall out of our heads, or ridiculed some other creative, yet practiced way. Speaking of LEDs...being able to direct energy and to store/utilize it. Seems beyond the grasp of unconscious thought?

Shameful bump for a cool thread.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Sorry about that you guys but there are some interesting works by William R. Lyne so perhaps
I feel smarter than ATS posters.

Is this the same WIlliam R. Lyne who claims to have a law degree from the University of Texas, but UT has never heard of him at all? Or his "theory of propulsion" that was proven to be false?

William R. Lyne

Lyne's records for one semester at UT (Law) was eventually found but bad assumptions can
be made about anyone.

Lyne might have proposed many propulsion methods but goes with a J.J. Thompson theory
which put in better language means the volume of minus charge directed at the ship with
a large plus voltage is pulled into the atmosphere. This is apparently the Tesla mechanism.
One reason no one says they did make a working system is apparently not to divulge
the information which is wise for any free energy inventor, I think people try the Lyne or
Tesla ship propulsion to see if it works. Basically no one says any Tesla or Lyne method
works. If you consider Tesla was working on a ship for years which is well documented and
his waves are force waves are well documented work for years you don't need much more.

ED: Put in Law after UT then went to Art school.
edit on 6/3/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Gotta love the first link in the link you posted is William Lyne is a liar.

Lyne's records for one semester at UT was eventually found but bad assumptions can
be made about anyone.

One semester?

There are quotes on the net that say he said he graduated from UT, with the highest GPA average there ever in Art in the history of UT.

One semester? You sure about that?

edit on 3-6-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Can't a guy just go in and challenge the course's finals?

I don't know if UT has this.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Possibly, but why wouldnt UT have any records of this person? I mean, if he scored the highest GPA average there ever, you would think he would be mentioned SOMEWHERE there...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Gotta love the first link in the link you posted is William Lyne is a liar.

Lyne's records for one semester at UT was eventually found but bad assumptions can
be made about anyone.

One semester?

There are quotes on the net that say he said he graduated from UT, with the highest GPA average there ever in Art in the history of UT.

One semester? You sure about that?

edit on 3-6-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

He went to art school after one semester at UT law school.
ED
see post below with his story)
Because he got the Masters or some fancy degree in art like an expert.
He was recommended by a lawyer and UT had paper work for law school
so he used the time for some initial course he would need for enrollment.
All those prescribes courses.

Yeah so like you say

graduated from UT, with the highest GPA average there ever in Art in the history of UT.

Art school not law school which he had to start out in and the law school records
only show records for graduates from law school so his record was buried in
school archive which some one dug out after hounding UT about it to show one semester
at the law school. It was a question of getting enrolled so he went for it.

Gee wonder why the liar page pops up first.
Popular guy among anti Tesla crowd and many profess to be Tesla experts.
Lyne has a great ability to just about quote Tesla on his science and tics off people.

lyne debunker

scribd lyne

this looks like something new
Lyne comments that it was hacked.
Ed: page is readable now.. he tell the UT story

BEWARE-OF-ANTITESLA-HECKLERS
this will find it
lyne hecklers

lyne scribd page

edit on 6/3/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

You do realize in one of you links, it posts his transcript. For someone getting a masters, he has a lot of B's and C's...and even an F!!! (The F was in Renaissance art). And we are to believe he graduated with the highest GPA in UT history???

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

You do realize in one of you links, it posts his transcript. For someone getting a masters, he has a lot of B's and C's...and even an F!!! (The F was in Renaissance art). And we are to believe he graduated with the highest GPA in UT history???

I didn't read the link its the first time I noted it.
Perhaps I should tell him his record may have been tampered with.
Perhaps UT was not into art lol.
Interesting note will check it out.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

reply to post by loveguy

Possibly, but why wouldnt UT have any records of this person? I mean, if he scored the highest GPA average there ever, you would think he would be mentioned SOMEWHERE there...

I finished a 12 month course in eight months, I could probably prove it, but it isn't worth harassing my school for the records so forth-with-fully. It is actually a non-issue, to me anyway.

Thanks T/L for the OP. The original link that initiates the discussion is really cool.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Ok.....now I see it.
And even though my inner Agent Skully is telling me it's only my imagination, I have to confess that I clearly see the outline of what appears to be a spacecraft of some kind. I still have goosebumps. Thank you

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I'm thinking now those orb of light are from the presence of the ship.
Thus the ship is larger than I though before as the puffs of light being
a exhaust of some kind. There was always the seeing portholes of light
but never seeing inside problem. Thats when I say there are more sophisticated
vision techniques, (Bob Lazar ??), that are used and light comes from parts
of the ship affecting the environment with waves, like how sparks will go off
sharp points, the ship has concentrated wave points especially around the
sides. Thanks for the idea we might be seeing more than we realize.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tigertatzen

Well yeah I see more of a ship now myself.
I can't say for some 500 people that I know who seem interested in the way they work
that they actually review UFO images to reconcile with theory but there can be benefits.
Thinking exhaust was wrong as the orbs most likely are from the sides of the ship.
In fact one bright orb is making the presence of the ship obvious as one always does.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

That is EXACTLY how I saw it...exhaust portals or afterburners. I'm kind of a nerd so when I see photos of alleged UFO activity, I automatically look for what shape is apparent by the number and placement of their lights.

This one looks like it's kind of bubbly (-ish?), or convex in the front, tapering out behind it to a tail with kind of a spoiler on it...like a race car. And it looks like there are two orange lights in the front and two larger ones in back. I'm thinking they are probably only using their running lights to conserve power, much like a boat ("headlights"). And the back two are conical in appearance, so I am assuming they are the afterburners.

Oh, the possibilities.....

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Wow, this thread was meant for the member who responded that PROBA2 was UFO cloaked and they couldn't see any UFO's, It was not literal.

Some of you guys need to ease up a little.

Totally forgot I made this thread.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I am from another planet.

Venus....Don't you know.

We took over guys a long time ago.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Well I know my GPA is higher than that.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by Screwed

I am from another planet.

Venus....Don't you know.

We took over guys a long time ago.

Yeah, I DO know!

I learned when I was a kid that women go to Venus to get more........(I can't seem to remember)

and I guess that means I shall go to Jupiter to get more stupider.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

As shown on the transcript of my time in graduate school, published with my article "I-Net Trolls" on Scribd.com, the female teacher in Art of the Northern Renaissance course, who gave me an "F", as well as another female professor who gave me a "C", were put up to attacking my reputation by a Jesuit-run dean of philosophy at U.T., Dr. John ("Long John") Silber, because I am an atheist, just after I was recommended by Fine Arts Dean William Doty. I then exposed this conspiracy and another conspiracy by Silber. Both the first female teacher (who could not write, and was rejected as a candidate for a Ph.D.) along with Dr. Silber, were FIRED at U.T. Silber then went to become the president of Boston College, taking with him the loser art history teacher. DESPITE THESE BAD GRADES, I still had the highest GPA of any graduate student in art in U.T. history (Summa Cum Laude) at that time. My undergraduate GPA was 3.8. I would have done better if I did not have a neurological disability, hypersomnulism, which made it difficult for me to remain awake in boring classes and to study.

BTW, I attended TWO semesters at U.T. law (not ONE), but withdrew just before finals the second semester to have a hernia operation so I could carve large pieces of marble, limestone and serpentine without busting a gut. CAN'T YOU READ! Just as there are little bitty liars like you who chip away at my reputation, there were some then, because as always, I AM A CONTROVERSIAL PERSON because as always I insist on stretching the boundaries of the bourgeois mentality which you so adequately exemplify.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

yeah take that gravon

Your the one interested in personalities.

I didn't say I read the piece and only knew about the controversy.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

As far as UFOs in outer space if thats what the image means why not.
Why shouldn't space be filled with atomic and other forms of electrical charge
that we do not know of or science cares less to tell us about.

The ship is obviously making light in a method used by Tesla from high voltage.
High voltage was the way to access the charge to move his air ship design.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join