It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm afraid, and I can't take this anymore

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

I've had the experience of being attacked by a demon at night, and calling on the name of God VERY forcefully inside, because I was paralyzed and couldn't move, worked. You must crystallize all your strength in these moments and become very strong, very sure that you cannot be violated.

There's an interesting link here at C2C with Art Bell in which Fr. Martin Malichi discusses his work in exorcising demons. If you're Catholic, I would definitely talk to your bishop about getting a priest who can come to your house and do some work. You have to find a bishop who is open to using an exorcist. There is a protocol they go through to remove the demon from the house.

www.youtube.com...

As much as possible, try to remember that God is in charge, not this demon, and not yourself. It is God and Jesus Christ who will do the work for you. Turn it over to God every day. Say to Him, "Thy will be done," and then just have the faith that Jesus promises can move mountains. Call on your guardian angels all the time; they are always with you and will help if you ask.

Even when your senses tell you the demon is present, even in the face of apparent failure, KNOW that God and Jesus Christ are delivering you. This is so important. You have to let go of trying to do the work and let GOD do the work, let JESUS do the heavy lifting. He promises us that his yoke is not heavy, the burden is light, if we but trust Him.

I know this probably will be hard to do, especially when you feel overwhelmed. But once you reach out to God for help, and truly let go of trying to control this yourself, God will indeed help you. The more you sense God everywhere, as being truly omnipresent, the more calm you will feel and protected. You must KNOW it. Say to yourself, "It is done!" whenever you begin to feel fearful. Say it again and again until you feel that sense of calm that turning over this trouble to God will bring.

You can still forcefully deny the presence any time you need to, but when you do, KNOW and FEEL in your heart and mind that Jesus is destroying this demon. The demon will know you know this. Your faith in the omnipotence of God will allow God to crush the demon.

It may still be helpful to get professional help from a priest, but until you can, I believe that kindling your faith with be very powerful, moreso than salt, orange peels, chemical testing, etc., You are dealing with a spirit here, and you must fight principalities with the knowledge that Jesus Christ is everywhere and is protecting you.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
You say you live in a very rural area. If you are out west, your home may be built upon originally sacred, native-american land.
If so, you may be being plagued by a negative and mischevious elemental-type entity.
They may need to be appeased and peace needs to be made with them. Have you recently cut down any older trees on your property...or seriously disturbed the land with any recent excavation?

Often the planting of a new fruit tree on your property, ceremoniously offerred as a peace offering to the native-american guardian spirit of the land, will appease this entity.
edit on 3-6-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

Originally posted by AsuspiciousMANappears
reply to post by ellieN

:/

You sound as if you are directing that comment to a child. I can tell you your situation is not that special,dangerous, enlightening or complex.

I have fell out of conciousness here on earth and lived another existence completely for what seemed longer than this current existence only to wake up and just 10-15 seconds passed. It was so bizarrely complex and astonishing....yet people say it was a dream. I have seen my soul group and my council who help plan my incarnations. AND many many more unfathomable things yet people only believe the boarder line stuff like your situations. Typical. The truth is what's happening here on earth has been set almost the opposite of what we are use to compared to in-between life's, when you step out side of this body your jaw will hit the floor in astonishment.

I'm going to call you on this. There are NO re-incarnations and no soul groups or councils that are in charge of multiple incarnations. This is all fantasy and based on no evidence in the least. Not even based from a historical book or reference that is in any way proven or taken seriously.

Hebrews 9:27 - And as it is appointed to men once to die, but after this the judgment:

The bible has a proven history based on factual evidence even proven by scientists. The prophecies in the bible are 100% accurate so far and if you have read it and are not blinded by illogical scientific mumbo-jumbo that always asks questions but never gives an answer that isn't updated later because of yet another question, you can see the rest of the prophecies unfolding right before our eyes as we speak.

The bible says we live only once, after the body is rendered dead with no possibility of re-animating an electrical impulse to revive someone who appears to be dead,yet is not.....there is no coming back as another human being or a frog or cat or deer etc. The class is over, GOD will ask what you have learned and will then judge to see if you have graduated.

I don't normally tell someone they are wrong on here, but if there is someone trying to 'mud the waters' of truth and give false hope for what really happens after death, I have to dispute it, as this is a dangerous practice and is nothing more than an experiment of ideology at the expense of someone elses' spiritual and eternal expense.

This comment of yours is either fantasy, drug induced or a lie.

Haha yeah the bible was written by about 40 men over a period of about 1600 years dating from 1500 BC to about 100 years after Christ.

Jesus told his followers that if they make the slightest sin, even if its a natural one or one that is beyond our control such as masturbation and uncontrollable lustful feelings, then they better amputate that body part that sinned or else they would go to Hell....HEY don't forget your body is your temple.

It baffles me how many people still believe this book these days with the internet a pure connection to the world. You want to talk about illogical mumbo jumbo IF you were born in another country you would be believing the Qur'an right now....Oh because you were born in this county, you get the chance to worship the real god...just by luck... that's how it works right.

Commandments largely thought to be copied from the Egyptian book of the dead well most of it really. Yeah the same book that copied inscriptions of cave walls and added inscriptions at will to control the masses. Like Apophis the serpent god who would rise every night beating the sun god RA. This was the first ever know evil god and was created by man to control the out land farmers and bring them to the inner city's by fear to create a better economy.

Now are you telling me Dr Michael Newton a man also a member of the American Counseling Association who worked as a behavioral counselor and group therapy director for community mental health centres. Yes these people who tell you if you are sane or not is stupid because he an many with similar credentials are also confirming reincarnations. If you want I can give you a list of hundreds of psychotherapists in almost every country whom will prove to you I am telling the truth.

But hey these people are only highly intelligent highly trained individuals who know huge amounts about how the human mind works and plays trick on us....you probably know more that them form one book.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DonaldD
reply to post by Komodo

Just read your experiences, I had similar and can cause family rifts especially when items frequently go missing. Strangely our experience happened in 2008 too.

One instance was when my cash-flow card went missing - searched the house, wallet and car multiple times and on different days, retraced my steps at shops. Canceled my card in case it had been stolen. Could not pay a couple of bills that where due, food or petrol. A lot of time, worry and effort in locating the card. On the third day, found the cash-flow poking out of my wallet. This particular incident was exhausting and costly.

The items would always return on the third day.

edit on 2-6-2012 by DonaldD because: (no reason given)

yes.. same here..

as I said in my thread.. we tore the living room and bedroom apart only to have it show up the 3rd day.. *pulls hair out*

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ArrythmianDreams

I really agree with this answer. You have a spirit entity who is trying to contact you. Have you recently lost a loved one or someone who cares about you and your family? They may be lost or trying to warn you about something. The aliens visiting earth now would not be trying to contact you like this and the last thing they would want to do is frighten you.
God Bless

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Psychologists and therapists have beliefs too.

When my mother divorced when I was young, she went to a therapist to talk out her problems. Anyways, I'm sure she was a highly intelligent and trained individual.

She was a new/age pagan who danced naked under the full moon. She believed in the presence of another unseen "spirit" world, ghosts, psychic ability - all of it. Furthermore, a lot of psychiatrists have belief in more than science and what they are taught to believe in college. My mother was NEVERRRRRRR medicated for her belief in a higher power, that she believes herself to be psychic, and she's seen ghosts herself throughout her life. She wasn't hospitalized. She wasn't told she was delusional.

To suggest medical professionals in any arena don't believe in things such as the paranormal or God even, is false. Furthermore, to suggest to people who experience the paranormal that there is something wrong with them is cruel.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by HoppedUp

Jesus is the most spiritual person to ever walk this earth, he is God in flesh. Yes people living in remote parts of the world that have never heard the gospel may have their methods dealing with these things, I'm not denying it. But nothing will be as effective than asking God himself for help. Jesus said their is only one path to eternal life, and that's through him. John 14:6

That is your opinion. Just as it is my opinion that there are many paths. The fact that the gospel of your Jesus (and several other religions) had to be carried outside of it's origin and beaten into other populaces by forceful means is a testament to me of it's general truth and goodness. As a child that was force fed church and Sunday school, I used to demand to know would children on remote Pacific islands go to hell because they don't know about the version of god I was being taught. It really became clear to me what time it was when my questions aggravated and annoyed the elders. I was more or less told that I should be fortunate that *I* was being taught about Jesus. That led me to ask, that if Jesus loved the world and if we were all his children, shouldn't he know where we all are living? Why did missionaries and crusaders have to spread the word of a god, oft times with violence?

Sorry for the spiel, but I realize you will never see my point of view, and that is okay. I have relatives and friends that are the same way, they believe nothing is "right" except the version of god they have been taught to believe without question. Everything else is evil and wrong and even "demonic" (the latter, is a personal favorite of mine). I never disrespect their right, but with most Abrahamic faith believers, I'm quite used to having my notions and beliefs disrespected. It seems to come with the territory of being a free thinker with one's own brand of spirituality, and since I am strong enough to battle the dark forces that some run and hide behind a name to escape from, I can surely take human criticism.

Just an aside, how do you know Jesus was *the* most spiritual person that ever lived or walked the Earth? Have you met him to know?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by HoppedUp

Originally posted by HoppedUp
Why did missionaries and crusaders have to spread the word of a god, oft times with violence?

@HoppedUp: Awesome post BTW... Don't forget that although the poster IS giving his opinion, only ONE of you can be right. I would give anything if I could just pass on my knowledge about what you are saying here about these "missionaries and crusaders". Why? Because what you are speaking of is THE most important subject in ALL of human history and yet at the same time it is the one thing that is the LEAST understood of all. Coincidence perhaps? Not in a million years... If you ever decide to get to the bottom of this subject, THIS is where to start.

It has taken me my entire life to understand the truth about this and it is heartbreaking to see someone who WANTS the truth but refuses to believe it at the same time. I am short on time but here's the bottom line: you have been deceived. MASSIVELY deceived... You MUST understand this if you EVER wish to learn the truth..

The missionaries and crusaders you speak of are NOT who you THINK they are! Just like so MANY other things in life (see sig line). Once you learn how to discern the difference between truth and lies, everything begins to actually make perfect sense. There is a giant COVER-UP going on in the world of religion. It is a deception so vast that it has affected the judgment of millions of people using propaganda that has influenced every person on earth.

Notice the word "Synagogue" describing those who are behind ALL world events:

The Synagogue of Satan

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. This evil cabal is few in numbers but, like a deadly octopus, its tentacles reach out to grip and strangle untold multitudes of innocent victims. The initiates of every secret society and internationalist organization, from the Council on Foreign Relations and the Jesuits to the Bilderbergers and the Order of Skull & Bones, obey the dictates of this sinister group and tremble when standing before its leaders.

The cabalist group I refer to is the Synagogue of Satan, an ancient, yet modern, elite so politically powerful and so fabulously wealthy that even past history has been twisted, reshaped, and revised to meet its preferred version of humanity's gloomy, totalitarian future.

Religious in nature, the Synagogue of Satan is, at its essence, a grotesque, satanic cult. It's high council is composed of High Priests of Lucifer; these are men who literally worship death while practicing sexual magick and occult rituals of the blackest nature. LINK

"God knew He would choose a group of people to prove His existence to the world. Satan did as well, and his followers began impersonating them. Pharisees crucified Jesus Christ; they weren’t Jewish in any sense of the word.

A group of people rose to leadership positions in Jerusalem called Pharisees. They looked like their Jewish counterparts, were well versed in prophecy, were well educated and seemed to be advocates for the Jews during their Roman oppression. One problem, they weren’t Jews! When the Messiah came exactly as prophesied, the Pharisees told the Jews, this man was a fake, and proposed a traditional Roman execution for him, which was also prophesied long before the Romans even existed. They blamed the Romans for crucifying Jesus, but they insisted on it, not the Romans. Later, they convinced the world to lay blame on Jews for rejecting the Messiah, but they are to blame for that, not the Jews. They are the synagogue of Satan. LINK

Religion is a Mind Control tool with a hidden agenda that aims to blind and misguide you away from the truth. Religion is the original programming and mind-control mechanism designed to make you hate God and want nothing to do with Him. ALL pagan religions have the same agenda and were created for the same purpose!

We've been lied to about EVERYTHING (see sig) but religion is the elite's propaganda masterpiece that everything else hinges on. READ THIS POST

"I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the Synagogue of Satan." Revelation 2:9

edit on 4-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Alright op, I decided to jump on this thread. Almost didn't, I have my reasons. First off I have noticed you have not posted for a few days so I do pray you are ok.

It sounds like you may be sitting on a portal. If you reside in a negative energy vortex this entity may be more difficult to dispatch. I don't need to know exactly where you live just the latitude line. This is easy to find. Go to wikipedia and type in your city or towns name. When it comes up look to the right of the screen it will show your coordinates. You will see a series of numbers. For example Atlanta GA is 33 45 18 N 83 23 24 W. All I need is that first number, like the 33 for Atlanta. That is your latitude line. If you could please post it here or u2u me if you prefer.

If your sitting in a negative latitude the entity may be territorial. If it is we can still protect you and your family. I just need to know
edit on 4-6-2012 by davcon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Aisling,

I've followed this thread and seen so many replies going in many different directions. I want you to know that there are people who care and want you to be okay - I do, and I can see others in the thread sending you a lot of consideration and care. There are weird things in the world, and you are encountering one of them, it would seem. So, how are you with this?? Are you okay??

Peace to you. Hold your ground. I will send you prayers and whatever else I can muster.

- AB

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumanitiesLastHope
reply to post by Wonders

Woa I couldn't of send it better my self excellent and detailed..I would love if you could elaborate on your experience with the "greys" so you determined there demons? did they admit to being demons ,evil or on satans team just wondering..details please....but i do know if something doesn't give you peace than its not right or evil..but anyways please elaborate..thanks in advance.

Jesus said, "Ask and you shall recieve." I asked, and I recieved.

Ecclesiastes 1:8 All things are wearisome, more than one can say. The eye never has enough of seeing, nor the ear its fill of hearing.

The Holy Spirit is NECESSARY! The Holy Spirit guides into all truth. It is SOO important for us to consider the source!

Job 28:28 And to the man He said, 'Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom,
And to depart from evil is understanding.

Again, if you would LOVE details, Ask God to supply you with them.
But before you do you might want to search your intentions.

John 9:31 We know that God does not listen to sinners. He listens to the godly man who does his will.

Luke 16:31 "He said to him, 'If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.'"

Remember who it is that is known for having risen from the dead, He holds the keys to death and hades, consider the source, ask and you shall recieve. You don't need me to tickle your ears, ask God to show you if it is so important to you.
I highly suggest you get into the Word of God, and not just the Pauline Parts, ask Jesus to give you understanding of the scriptures, seek and you will find, when you seek with all your heart.
Jesus is the ONLY WAY, learn from Him, The Truth.

There is plenty of evidence that aliens are demons, you don't need "juicy details" when it comes to this subject, you either believe or don't. Don't close your eyes just because the eye is not satisfied, you don't need me to confirm your beliefs, you need to sort that out for yourself.
edit on 10/01/11 by Wonders because: to add.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
reply to post by Wonders

The Virgin mary is not Jesus, but she was the mother of Jesus, and as such she can intercede on your behalf.

Have you ever heard of "intercessory prayer"?
Luke 11:27-28 As he was speaking, a woman in the crowd called out, "God bless your mother--the womb from which you came, and the breasts that nursed you!"

Jesus replied, "But even more blessed are all who hear the word of God and put it into practice."

Who who does Jesus say is His mother?
Luke 8:20-21 Someone told Jesus, "Your mother and your brothers are outside, and they want to see you."
He replied, "My mother and brothers are those who hear God's word and put it into practice."

Jude 1:23 Rescue others by snatching them from the flames of judgment. Show mercy to still others, but do so with great caution, hating the sins that contaminate their lives.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
My advice to the OP is, it's always important to think positive, you have to pretend that the "Entity" does not exist, you need to think of Jesus.

Some priests know about exorcism, i have seen TV programs were house-owners contacted some priests who practice exorcism, because some houses was/are haunted by ghosts and in some cases there are also houses that are haunted by demons as well, and priests who have good skills in practising exorcism are able to chase ghosts and demons out of haunted houses.
So in case you have the opportunity to contact a priest who practice exorcism, then i can only recommend you to contact that kind of priest. I don't know how much money that kind of priest takes to do their work, or if it's for free, i don't know. In case it's for free i recommend you to contact that kind of priest.
edit on 19-6-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

Aisling, I thought I would help you with something else. I think aliens are inter-dimensional. I've seen evidence for it. I also have two friends who are able to see the grays about doing their business on a daily basis. So I wouldn't find this to be unreasonable.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

Oh man I couldn't read the whole thing. That's SCARY! Here's what I'd do..... This is coming from experience with demons....not just somebodies opinion.

I'd keep KJV bibles open all around the house.

I'd pray over each room and say as part of the prayer "in the name of Jesus I command any demonic force to leave this house permanently, forbidden to return...Also ask God to assign angels to the house to watch over it. And if you haven't already invite the holy spirit to dwell inside of you. (that's the most import thing you can do to combat this, as if you become a Christian then they will fear you.)".

I'd put on a Christian radio station and leave that playing full time, just turned down to a low level when you don't want to listen.

I'd also "stop being afraid". If your afraid you'll give it power. If you get scared, you take a bible and you either start reading aloud or pray over the house more. again just don't be affraid. It can't do nothing to you.

If you hear something just say allowed something like "whatever you are I'm not affriad of you and I command you to leave this house in Jesus name". And just continue on doing whatever you're doing ignoring it.

If you stay afriad you give it power, if you worry or react in a way in which it's trying to make you react, you'll give it power. You can get it to leave, and or reduce it's power immensely.

If you believe this is real then it's definitely demons of some sort. You have to get them to leave too. You can't just move, because if you move they'll simply follow you. They're not attached to the house. They're attached to you in some way for some reason.

Trust me I know how demons operate and I've had very similiar encounters. For the most part all those encounters have finally gone. So I'm fortunate for that, but I do remember that there was a lot more activiity at a few times in the past and I was liek you, I didn't really know what to do. Again just don't be affriad. and command them to leave in Jesus name. If you hear something you confront it, not run, cower or be afraid of it, it can't hurt you if you're operating with jesus on your side. If not not in tune with God at all, then you got a bit of a problem. As demons have no fear of the non christian. but that's all I can tell you for now.
edit on 19-11-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join