It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm afraid, and I can't take this anymore

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89
burn sage in every room, should do the trick unless it very strong.
Most importantly stop feeding it... its feeding off your fear/negativity.

What do you honestly think sage will do if the OP isn't right with God?

Burning sage isn't some magical thing that will make this spawn of satan go away.

The person needs Jesus in their life first before they even attempt to do anything.

This is a spiritual battle. So why not first consult the most spiritual person who ever walked this earth?

edit on 3-6-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling
reply to post by Murgatroid

Thank you for that in depth post. I'm printing it to show the husband. You know, it was so hard for me to go to him with all of this because I was afraid of what he would think. Then he told me about an incident he had in the kitchen where he heard someone breathing, a heavy type of breath just hanging in the air. So he believed me when I was telling him what was happening.

It gets worse when he goes to work, these "attacks".

Off course it does. Since he is an observer and maybe do not belive in it fully then he is able to push away whatever it is. But you are getting fear since you are fearfull. If you instead choose not to fear the unknown and just either go with the "Do not bother being an asshole because Im gonna kick your ass when I get hold of you on the other side if you cannot behave. I invoke total karma on you. Go where you are supposed to be or be nice" or the "What are you up to little one? Are you totaly lost and can't find your way home". If you where vibrating on higher frequencies then either the spirit will run to you to experiance the comfort and calmness or run from you if the vibration scares it.

Not sure if you got an joking spirit or a little lost one that is having problems. If it is a joking spirit then it's only trying to play with you like a kid and if you treat it as jokster you will start to see the fun side of what is going on.If it is having problems than pray for it to get realease and find it's way home.

The only thing to fear is fear and ignoranse.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

Moving out of the house probably won't help because these entities are usually not confined to a specific location.

The short term solution is to radiate positivity throughout your home. Weather permitting, open the windows and blast music with a positive and uplifting message that makes you happy. You should sing along loudly so that any feelings of depression or anger can pass.

Also pray FOR the entity or entities because they may be in a state of darkness and affliction where they aren't able to help themselves. They are only giving out what they themselves are experiencing. Ask the creator and ruler of all things to allow its love and righteousness to fill the heart, mind, and soul of all energies, spirits, and flesh in your home and remove all negativity that is blocking growth, transformation, and positivity.

The long term solution is that you guide yourself and family members into developing a constant state of positive energy that makes it harder for you to be susceptible to negative attacks. If every member of your house is positive, the spirt(s) would either tap into this to change themselves or leave.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by Aisling

Not trolling. Seriously, have your water and air checked for chemicals that could be affecting your whole family. Before you start believing in the unbelievable you must first eliminate the logical.

This person speaks the truth. I remember watching one of those ghost hunting shows a ways back but they totally solved this one case where it was BOTH the mom and daughter was having experiences such as black shadows moving swiftly from room to room, to hearing voices....basically many of the common things you would expect to be happening in cases such as that. BUT after they spent a few nights with EMF, FLIR, voice recorders, motion detectors in place, you know all the basic ghost hunting equipment they didn't record/experience a single event.

The mom AND daughter made an awfully believable case in that you can tell when when someone fully believes (whether real or imagined) that they experienced something as they are coming from the heart and ready to do battle with anyone remotely willing to say otherwise....to those that might be BS'ing just trying to get their 15 minutes of whatever, but in this case BOTH mom and daughter were CONVINCED.

However, one thing that DID happen towards like the 3rd and final night of investigation a couple team members got migraine headaches, and one felt dizzy and off kilter. So they stopped the investigation and had not a priest, not Chip Coffey the ever flamboyant clairvoyant lol, BUT SOMEONE FROM THE UTILITIES DEPARTMENT WHO IN TURN FOUND THAT THEY HAD A MASSIVE CARBON MONOXIDE LEAK!!! It was so bad the gas company guy said that they have discovered full families having perished through 1 night at levels much less than what he had found there in that house

And YES carbon monoxide WILL cause hallucinations in addition to many other things Moral of the story, there were no ghosts present as the shadows/voices all were a product of the fumes. They fixed it and never had another experience. NOT SAYING this is the OP's case, not at all because I DO BELIEVE in things from the other side, but as the poster says here, I would rule out any natural reasons before going supernatural ya know?

Also to add.....I also am a FIRM BELIEVER that the mentioning of Jesus Christ's name at any time before/during an abduction will stop the abduction in it's tracks! There was some study done by a couple of guys, I cannot remember their name but if you do some searching on youtube...maybe it was an old Coast to Coast show, but in their search for answers regarding abductions they were looking for any common denominators such as age group, race, males/females %, etc.... and almost by accident they discovered that in something like 100% of the cases, and if I recall correctly it was like 300 cases, but in those cases the person yelled out to Jesus Christ to protect them or whatever and in 100% of those cases, the abduction STOPPED IMMEDIATELY IN IT'S TRACKS!! You didn't even have to of been a member of a certain religion, some were Atheists (not after tho let me tell ya lol), but in each and every case that stopped the entities from doing whatever they were trying to do with those poeple.

Okay I will shut the hell up now lol sorry for the long ramble there.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I would agree aliens are demons and that this sounds like demonic activity that can be stopped in the name of Jesus Christ. here are some thing's that will help. www.bible-knowledge.com... it sure helped me in the same sort of situation. it explains about spiriual warfare and how to bind and cast out entities, and the difference between oppresion and possesion. all sorts of helpful stuff.
edit on 3-6-2012 by hopethishelps because: added something

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I believe that what you are dealing with are demons/evil spirits/aliens. I've been abducted about four times to my knowledge. Once I asked one of them (the greys) if they "follow Jesus", it said very seriously, "No." That's when I knew it was a demon. Aliens try to get people into believing that they are benefactors, but it's Jesus that saves us from calamity and I know that people may get a little flustered at my saying this but Jesus is here to serve us. At the name of Jesus every knee shall bow, Jesus has control over EVERYTHING. Demons, like people, have free will. Jesus doesn't stop people from kidnapping and He doesn't stop aliens from abducting. I am not saying this to scare you, the Truth sets us free, free from fear of these attacks, free from ignorance, and free from spiritual oppression, your only requirement is to believe that Jesus is able to do this for you, to serve you, because He is here to help, He knows what you are going through, He knows your EVERY thought and intention, He loves you and your family, but you need to believe in Him for your prayers to be answered and when you do, help will come SWIFTLY.

God is very much real, do not pray to Mary, she is not Jesus. Is your husband into Freemasonry or anything of the sort? Maybe not but there is a reason that they are not bothering him, perhaps they feel that they don't have to worry about him and would rather go after you and your daughter to cause division and take away peace. You need to be a peaceMAKER, and you will be blessed. Peace is not submitting to these entities, it is not loving them nor connecting with them. Satan wants you and your whole family to stay away from believers in Jesus, Jesus is truth. Satan does not want you to understand what you are going through, he doesn't even want you to know that he knows about you, he wants EVERYONE to share his fate and he knows scripture, he tries to make himself out to be a messenger of light and understanding. Jesus said that if the light(understanding) that is in us(that we have) is darkness(ignorance), how great is that darkness!

I used to think that aliens might really be benevolent, they are the principalities and the powers of the air. That is why they are able to be invisible, that is why they are able to manipulate those maneuvers with their "UFOs". That is why Jesus said not to be afraid of those who can kill the body, because they can not kill your soul (personality/consciousness/subconsciousness), when you dream, you are you, you still think and react according to who you are.
This "dimension" that we live in, it is the best possible dimension that there is because God will never give us more trouble than we can bear. Satan has no problem with hypocrites, he is not inclined to distrupt their downward path, but Jesus IS, Jesus wants everyone to grow in the knowledge of Truth and is willing to lead the resistance.

I've had experiences, this picture that I took as my avatar is part of an experience I had when I was growing in the knowledge of the truth about aliens. On the night I took this picture, I still thought and hoped that there were benevolent aliens, I was looking for some kind of "deeper knowledge", after I took that picture, I heard a man yell out, "MY NAME IS JIMMY HOFFA!", I got the creeps hardcore and said to myself, "I'm outta here! I don't know any Hoffas around here." AFTER that experience, I asked my dad if the name "Jimmy Hoffa" meant anything to him, he said that it was a guy who was a union leader or something like that who went missing a long time ago.

So much more people experience the paranormal than are willing to share their experiences. Many many people have kept quiet for fear of being called crazy, I know I did, but like you, I understood that silence is insanity. And I was called crazy, I was told to "go get abducted by aliens" by family members, but when we start sharing our stories, they are inclined to share theirs, and someone's gotta get the ball rolling for knowledge and truth. I am very grateful to Mugatroid for all of these links and insights.

It does us no good to underestimate our enemies (demons/evil spirits/aliens) it does us no good to overestimate their capabilites either. Jesus is here to save, everyone who calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved. God bless you and your family. Blessed are the peaceMAKERS, you and your husband need to fullfill your obligations, your purpose for living, trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean not on your incomplete understanding.

I highly encourage you to read the bible, and do not neglect the Old Testament. Jesus rose from the dead, Jesus said that if they won't bother to listen to Moses and the prophets, then they won't bother to listen even if someone rises from the dead, He was speaking of Himself when He said that, Jesus knew the manner of death that He would have in order to be The Way, The Truth, and The Life. He who comes to Jesus will not be turned away.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

Have you tried asking what it wants?

Maybe if you find out what it wants, and it is reasonable for you to do it, you could do what it asks, and be done with it.

Also, a lot of this happens to people because you give it attention by showing to it that you are scared.

You have to conquer your fear. If you have been praying, or asking in the name of angels for this thing to go away, but your fear was strong, and deep inside you did not believe you could make it go away, then the prayer would not work.

You have to believe that it will work, and you have to tell yourself, and this thing that you, and your family are stronger than it.

Some of these entities/spirit love to see the people they bother being afraid. It is almost as if they feed from your fear. And if they sense that you are truly scared/afraid of it, it will stay and could possibly grow stronger.

I have been bothered in the past by similar entities, including them calling my name, knocking on my bedroom door, etc, and what worked with me was ignoring it meanwhile I told myself that I was stronger than these things.

Ignoring it could also work for you if asking what it wants doesn't work.

If this thing continues to bother you and your family then perhaps it is time to get professional help. Maybe a priest could help you out.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Just get your house blessed by a priest. Everything else is just nonsense. And no it's not an alien

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
Just get your house blessed by a priest. Everything else is just nonsense. And no it's not an alien

Ah, so you are the expert, and you know for certain what it is even though you haven't even been there?...

I see...

edit on 3-6-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

the answer was given to you in this thread murgatroid was the name of the person who put it i believe...but the simple thing is call on Jesus to help you and bam it will all stop.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Ah, so you are the expert, and you know for certain what it is even though you havne't even been there?...

I see...

No, let's try your superb idea of "talking to it"..

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

At the least i don't act like a know it all. "duh, it is not an alien just because I said so, and everything else is just nonsense"...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

Woa I couldn't of send it better my self excellent and detailed..I would love if you could elaborate on your experience with the "greys" so you determined there demons? did they admit to being demons ,evil or on satans team just wondering..details please....but i do know if something doesn't give you peace than its not right or evil..but anyways please elaborate..thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

At the least i don't act like a know it all. "duh, it is not an alien just because I said so, and everything else is just nonsense"...

I'm not acting

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

The Virgin mary is not Jesus, but she was the mother of Jesus, and as such she can intercede on your behalf.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I'm not acting

Yes, you are acting like you know for certain what it is, and as if you were the one and only expert in these matters.

I've got news for you pal, you are not a know it all, sorry to say.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I'm not acting

Yes, you are acting like you know for certain what it is, and as if you were the one and only expert in these matters.

I've got news for you pal, you are not a know it all, sorry to say.

And I never said I were a know it all. I just replied to this specific Thread about a specific topic that I happen to know a lot about. I don't just randomly answer to get my stats up. I hope that was clear enough.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
OP, don't just close your mind like some of the posters in here do. You never know what it could be. Like another poster said, maybe this entity was sent to warn you about something. Maybe it is a trapped spirit who needs some direction, or needs help. At the end, only you can find out what it is, and how to deal with it.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

well your not the Only one that think it Aliens instead of Spirits

Aliens Just could of Tapped into that Dream state We are In and Gave Us Ideas of Invention & Art & Music ..
and Writing . and play Mind Games with Us ... Setting the Controls to the Soul of the Mind

Ever seen the Movie

The Fourth Kind
en.wikipedia.org...

The Fourth Kind - Official Trailer

How about a movie long ago based on True Events

The Entity

as Some Here on ATS

Think that the Bad Aliens are the Demons ( Fallen Angels ) of this World called Earth

They may be Right

An When a Psychologist says its All IN YOUR HEAD !!

Tell them They are Right !!

They Come to Torment Me Through it !

Op your just the Receiver as They are the Sender ...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

Aisling,

Hope you are well. Earlier the thought hit me "Norvel Hayes". I had mentioned that name in a post and I had completely forgotten that he is THE authority on things demonic in the US. He has probably cast more demons out of people than anyone alive probably. I went to his Bible college in TN years ago. Spent some time searching YouTube and there is a LOT of video and audio on there. This man walks in POWER under an OPEN Heaven just like Jesus did, and miracles happen where ever he goes. BTW, this man specializes in demon possession which I realize is different than what you are up against but I am posting these videos because Norvel Hayes KNOWS how to make these things GO and has been doing this for MANY years. He is THE man to learn from if you want to learn HOW to get rid of these attacks.

This is a video of Norvel Hayes telling about the miraculous deliverance of a 21 year old guy in Chattanooga, TN. He had totally lost his mind, but after Dr. Hayes ministered by praying for him all night long, his mind was completely restored back to him by the power of God:

How To Make The Devil Leave You Alone

Don't Give The Devil A Choice

Norvel Hayes - How To Receive Healing And Miracles By Faith (Audio)

Scribd PDF: Confession Brings Possession

edit on 3-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join