It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm afraid, and I can't take this anymore

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
My suggestion is spend a week away from the house. Go somewhere else, and be as happy as you can be. Keep that energy in you. Come back to your house with vibrance and life.

Find time to confront the energy while you are still vibrant. Be strong and know that it can not hurt you. Tell it it must go away, and that no negative energy is allowed in your home. Tell it to go away, believe it is forced to go away. You have much more life power than it - you overpower negative energies. Tell it that you compel it to go away. I've read things like burning sage will help, and they might, but the key is believing and staying positive.

Hope that helps.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman

Originally posted by KaelemJames
reply to post by Aisling

Hi Aisling,

If you do not wish to have someone that deals with these things in your house, this is what I would do.

Firstly ask for forgiveness of all your sins. I would get the whole household together in this prayer and ask for forgiveness. Read Eph 6 and put on the Armour, though it may sound "stupid" do it. Let each and everyone in the household do it.

By saying the our Father is a powerful prayer and it covers every basis of all needs, and so praise and acknowledgement of our Creator. When you get to the "do not lead us into temptation" part is where the spiritual fight starts. Say out loud "in the name of Jesus, Yeshua and by the authority of He who is I AM, He who is Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscient you command it/them that is oppressing you and your family to leave. Bound them all, those of hexes, vexes, curses, spells, incantations, candle burning, wishes, majik, generational curses, hoodoo, voodoo, fear, doubt, hate, anger, blasphemy, lust, weakness, unforgiveness, bitterness, depression...mention all that you can think of that could be oppressing or holding you and your family back, name each one.

I know many will laugh at me, but I couldn't care.

I am one whom believes that aliens and demons are the same. If you know the Word, even the books that ain't part of the Bible, you would know that we are fighting a spiritual battle.

I would say that you get someone to help you to rid of that that is oppressing you and your family and so the house. A person who will truly will help you is not someone who'd ask for money. They will do it because it is what they do, battle the spiritual world. I have to say that I don't believe all aliens are demons and vice versa. If you can get someone that's clued up in demonology and has the faith to chase it, even better. If one knows the name of the certain demon it's easier to chase it as that person will know how it deceives.

It's not easy, but you have The Strongest on your side. With faith nothing can stand in your way.

All the best, and remember who's got your back, no matter how difficult or impossible it seems.

Blessed you and your family are!

I apologize for my spelling and grammar. Not my strong point and I am typing this via my mobile

Religion is man made, the words of a book will not protect you.

Yes religion is man-made, yet the word of GOD is not. There is a difference between a Catholic and a Christian...and there is a difference between religion and the word of God. Yes, man has twisted the words of GOD and mixed Jesus in with all of the other muck and dragged his name through the mud, but the bible prophecies are 100% so far...the other prophecies are happening right now as we speak and the word of GOD will remain eternal as all religions, which are counterfeits, distractions and deceptions will settle with the dust the deniers and devils have kicked up. Christianity may be a religion, by name, but when people ask me my denomination, I just say "I belong to Christ". Not Buddha, not Mary (although a chosen by GOD, not worthy of worship over Christ), not any man nor woman......Jesus Christ or YHVH or Adonai the son of the Most High and the Most High himself. His words protected me just fine once while attacked by a demon and this is from a personal experience. I was not drunk nor high when it happened either, totally sober.I spoke the words of Jesus "get thee behind me Satan" (only ones I could think of at the time) but they worked, after saying it twice, the demon stopped choking me and left faster than I could see it leave. True story, my friend.
edit on 2-6-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
My feeling is that you are making it up, whether consciously or not.

I just think your name being Aisling and you just happen to be haunted with a spirit are too big of a coincidence to overlook.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by Aisling

Not trolling. Seriously, have your water and air checked for chemicals that could be affecting your whole family. Before you start believing in the unbelievable you must first eliminate the logical.

Sounds logical, and I will look into that asap. I mean, something could be leaking into the air. I live near rail road tracks. Not sure if that has any bearing on it.
O K not sure if this is relevant are thease railroad tracks electrified overhead? I used to live near railroad tracks where the trains both started an stopped being electrified.They where trains that used both electricity and other fuels to run.Any way my home was directly opposte where the over head lines stoped.The trains were conected simmilar to dogem cars at the fair .except two arms of metal conecters going up to the wires.Both when they stopped useing the overhead cables or started there was a tremendous noise crackling an visable bright blue discharge of electrical current flying sparkes all over the place bit like vandergaraft generater.Anyway used to experiance all sorts of weird strange an unbeleavable events in that house .I later saw a documentry were electrical feilds were used to generate hallucinations ect both audio an vissable.If the railway is not electrifeid are there any generators near your home or power stations or sub stations?.Hope you can find some peace an resolve this situation.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

If aliens are inter-dimensional and can come and go as they wish and be invisible.... I guess something in the back of my mind makes me wonder just what is coming and going in here. But the logical part of my brain also needs to investigate to see if something is wrong around here, with the hope it can be fixed. The thing that worries me is, this thing has involved my daughter.
reply to post by Aisling

I feel for you in your ongoing personal struggle/dilema. I find it intriguing that you feel like this presence is Alien although nothing would indicate this is so, ie no mention of ufo, craft, technology etc. Is it possible this feeling is a projection of whatever this entity wants you to think it is?

I am not sure an Alien would come billions of light years simply to instill fear in a Mother & Daughter and terrorise and torment them in the wee hours for no apparent reason.
It does however sound like something a generational Demon prides itself in doing and something they do very well.

Although I am sure some will tell you salt and sage and a chalk drawing on a wall will help you, nothing is as effective or as final as calling on the name of Jesus in sincere faith and belief. It appears, in my own personal experience at least; that Alien and Demon both fear and obey when Jesus name is evoked.

Perhaps because although they may appear somewhat different, they really are just another branch of the same tree.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I will offer a perspective from the point of a view of an occult student.

You have a stubborn thought-form. It could have been generated by somebody else who was in the same physical space as your or by members of your family. It literally feeds off of your attention to it, becoming more stubborn and permanent with each fearful thought (and even those seemingly constructive, such as asking for help). It can do to you anything that falls within the extent of your belief system.

What is key here is to take an objective look at the belief systems you have:

"have been taking place in my home for some time now"
"I've been dealing with this situation in our home off and on for a few years"
"I don't even like to talk about it, or think about it because then it seems I'm giving it energy or power. "
"No. It's not mommy, it's the spirit".
"I'm a very sensitive person and I've sensed spirits since my childhood"
"My husband and I were listening to coast to coast one night where someone was talking about aliens being inter-dimensional"

In summary, I am reading you are a person who assumes the following:
-Non-physical entities exist
-Non-physical entities can interact with the physical world, or at least people
-Non-physical entities can be made more powerful from the negative actions and reactions of people
-In general, fringe topics should not be dismissed

You also have a young daughter who seems to share in the victimization. Children's belief systems are very fantastic, flexible, and impressionable. Your husband, who seems the least afraid seems to some how lessen the frequency and strength of the attacks when around. A symbol of stability and strength causes chaos and susceptibility when absent. He is seemingly witnessing more and more of the attacks as time goes on. As he gives more and more attention (even if its skeptical) to the testimonials of you and your daughter, he begins to invite the entity into his experience.

Now everything I wrote up there regarding your beliefs is all well and true, but only because you have habitually bought into it. This thing is essentially a living, breathing concentration of life-force and energy devoid of any identity other than a sense of mischievousness and malice. The take away is that it's your family's creation and that it much like a very young child or a pet in that its extremely trainable/impressionable and dumb.

It's funny that you said this line:
"I'm "seeing" this with my mind's eye. I can't explain it, I just know something is there. And it's presence makes me depressed and angry."

The mind's eye is a tool used in many forms of occult practice as a projector. Focus is combined with energy, which is projected out of the mind's eye to affect the physical world. Habitually, you have been combining energy (emotionally charged attention) with focus (paying attention to the entity) which is continually shackling it to your physical space and your family.

You mention you've used a few different banishing methods from some different magickal perspectives. You've got some Judeo-Christian stuff and some Kabbalistic stuff and some Native American stuff up your sleeve but it hasn't worked this time. The problem is not the symbols you are working with, but the belief system behind them.

In Judeo-Christian demonology, for example, symbols of Hail Mary's are extremely profound to the practitioner because they will represent a literal lifetime of repentance, prayer, worship, and .etc that imbues the practitioners mind with a belief that they have the full power of God flowing through their hands when they go to cast out an evil demon. In Kabbalah, the names of arch-angels are symbolic of divine forces that have been meditated on and seen to be the literal cogs and wheels of the working of the universe. In Native-American perspectives, certain herbs are connected to powerful nature spirits whom shamans have communicated with for many, many hours on end.

God created man in his image, and gave life to his body with the breath of spirit. We humans also have the breath of spirit, and we can give life to our thoughts through habitual focus and energy. You have to make sure that your focus is one of deep belief in the symbol you are using.

To rid your life of this demon, you must update your perspective so that you truly believe you have absolute, divine control over any malevolent entity and then use the correct symbol (chosen by your heart) to banish it. This task is large and it may be as simple as using simple psychological affirmations or it maybe a study into demonologic texts and learning, for example, The Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram.

Symbols are like the body of man. The mental energy and attention we pour into them is the animating spirit. If you pour your spirit into a body which is made of mush and cannot stand strong (using symbols without an absolute understanding of their meaning as well as conviction) it will die (fail)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I have posted about my situation in these threads before. I have lived in my haunted house for three years. We hear names being called the odd time. One day my wife and daughter both heard my son talking in the living room. When really he wasn't even home. They can mimmick family members voices, or some how relay them back to us. Get an i phone or android, put it in video mode but keep the flash on continually, and have just a little bit of light in the room, You will be able to see and video tape the orbs (spirits) flying around. When we first moved in there was always loud banging in the basement, really bad foul smells, Someone (entity) hanging around our bedroom door at night. It still does, but it is quieter now. I used to be terrified, I have seen my chair beside me shaking, I have had to grab my side table lamp at night because it was ready to rock off of my side table. All I can say is, Dont be afrid. I refuse to be that afraid anymore. I still get a little creeped out the odd time...lol. Mine is always hanging out with me,and at this moment is tapping away behind me, I think we get along pretty good now. If I am up too late it will start to knock, and get louder until I go to bed...lol. They are very smart and creative. One thing I notice with mine is certain things that they do to make me think they where once in human form.( a coin or ring ) they tap this hard off of my glass computer desk in front of me, or tap it on the metal furniture, which is a very distinct metal on metal sound. I also have audio recordings of it picking up the coin and spinning it on my desk. I do have a picture I took in my basement of a dark face that looks very gargoilish with big fangs. I try not to dwell on that one too much...lol. Even at my work place, Other workers are starting to see orbs in my work area. Another friend saw my shadow friends leg standing behind my machine, as he walked closer it, it stepped back out of sight. I have seen the shadow figure in my house a few times. I have also seen one of my ghosts in solid form, her name is Anne. My friends have seen orbs in my house, I see them all the time now, The supernatural (other dimension) is all around.
All I can say is give yourself some power, dont be afraid, dont let it drain your energy. The more positive you are and un afraid the more it will accept you and respect you. so dont let it freak you out too much, because really, we may be one of them someday.
edit on 2-6-2012 by squad51 because: Grammar

edit on 2-6-2012 by squad51 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Right AFTER that incident, something said my name right next to my ear. I was jolted out of sleep.

This just reminded me of an experience I had almost forgotten about. For a period of about 2 years I would be sound asleep, then suddenly awakened by someone saying my name. It was a normal, clear voice about 2 inches from my ear. This happenened about once every 3 or 4 months, and even though it was clear as day, i just dismissed it as some kind of dream, because I had no other logical explanation, even though I wasn't dreaming at the time. It eventually stopped about 7 years ago. There was a woman at work who told me a very similar story, except she heard her deceased mother's voice.

You mentioned that you live near railroad tracks. Strangely enough, I lived about 1/4 mile from tracks at the time also. I have no doubt that what you're saying is true.

And here's where the crazy part comes in. I don't think it's just a spirit. I think it's an alien. There I said it. Sigh.

Have you ever had a UFO experience? I had one when I was 10.

I wish i could offer something more, but I just thought you might like to know that the nighttime voices are probably more common than you think.

edit on 6/2/2012 by AntiNWO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I don't think you should move out, and here's why.

What if this spiritual being follows you elsewhere? Or alien, whatever it is. What if it's you and your child who are targeted, not just the house? Or what if you're just experiencing many anxieties and stressful events in your daily life that this haunting is in your head? More likely than not, moving out won't solve it, whatever 'it' is.

Here's another interesting point. HAARP uses radio waves which are suspected of having the ability to enter people's minds and distort their thoughts, and if that's possible, they can do it on a wide scale--regions and regions at a time.

My advise is this--step up, don't be scared. Be it a spirit, demon, alien, HAARP technology, or just stress playing tricks on your mind, it can't do anything to you if you don't want it to. Be hardcore, because you've got a child to protect, and let nothing scare you into submission or fear. The only thing to fear is fear itself, because that's gonna be the only thing hurting you or holding you back, and giving the problem more power over you.

And the easiest, greatest way to be hardcore against dark forces is by The Lord. Pray every night, tell your daughter to pray, pray with her, and always remember that love defies, therefore conquers logic, and love is stronger than anything else on this planet, or elsewhere, or otherwise.

God bless you, peace
edit on 2-6-2012 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Huggiesunrise
you would think int hsi day and age of paranormal investigation shows and even a "ghost detector" app for iphone people would be somewhat acclimated to this phenomena.

Though again when its your own home reason often goes out the window in a haunting.

The last thing you need to do is "make up" what it is in your head because spirits who harass and get fear out of their victim will lie and cause phenomena that is really harmless but none the less terrifying.

If youve never delt with a school bully. then now is the time to learn. entities of this kind are just that bullies unite with your family together and resolutely dis-invite the thing from interacting with you and most importantly never..ever..be afriad of a bully.

Truth..and well put...

We are all equal in consciousness, no matter what material or ethereal makes our temporal housing...

Find the source, the one God, within you, and call upon your supernal, for there lies the cosmic acedence of divine right, (for me it is Jesus Christ), and no being in creation can hide from it's truth for long...

Bring in supporters for meditation and prayer...
Burn sage or incenses...sea salt doors and windows...

Mount cameras and recording devices, for the breaking of "the silence" is forbidden and will bring quicker attention to the one doing it...

In the light of unity, you are infinitely strong...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

I think you might be able to get rid of the demon by contacting an exorcist or some type of native medicine man. I am serious about this. You can get someone who knows how to make nasty entities like this go away.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
why don't you contact a priest? That would be the first course of action I would take.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
You need to know how powerful the name of the Lord is, I have to say im humbled to see how many people are offering that same advice.

The reason that these spirits use fear is because they want you to not have authority that you have over them through Jesus. Its hard for a lot of people to know the tricks of the deceiver, because all our spiritual and biblical knowledge has been forgotten and it cast off as fables, until someone experiences it themselves. Make a stand and don't let anything put fear in your life and your children especially. If you have faith your enemy's are made your footstool.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

I'm not afraid of spirits. I'm not going to let them get control of me either. Those spirits don't force you to comply, they just try to convince you or lure you into doing wrong things. That's what the bible says anyway. If someone isn't strong enough than I would say don't try talking to them. According to the bible spirits do exist but they are usually some sort of disruptive angels that live in heaven. If they live in heaven than they can't be all bad. If they are bad and live there than why the hell would I want to go there?

edit on 2-6-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I've learned one main thing about all this involvement with "spirits" and such...

"WE" give them power, WE give them strength, WE give them what they are and are not..

Without "US", to feed upon our doubts, our fears, and our apprehensions... These so called spirits cannot exist in any shape or form whatsoever...

The power of each individuals free will, is so great, that nothing can affect you in the realms outside the physical, without your express permission, and permission "implied" is by one giving in to fear and doubts....

Doubt leads to Apprehension..

Apprehension leads then to "Fear"..

Fear then can branch off to "anger", or shutting down inside, and living in a world of self generated petrifaction first mentally , then "physically"..

Look around, and simply say "F OFF!!!" and never step within these walls ever again, you are not wanted, nor are you welcome anymore, I refuse to bow before you any longer, and if you even try to broach these wall again, I shall tell you to leave this universe forever (thus is the power of free will)...

DO NOT... give in EVER!!!... (Rage at the dying of the light!!)...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

I live in gulf breeze!! Imma tell you right now something is going on... Lotta weird shyt lately especially around pensacola beach... and not to be bogus but a lotta ppl from here look weird...like alien...im from chicago btw

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

If aliens are inter-dimensional and can come and go as they wish and be invisible.... I guess something in the back of my mind makes me wonder just what is coming and going in here.

But the logical part of my brain also needs to investigate to see if something is wrong around here, with the hope it can be fixed.

The thing that worries me is, this thing has involved my daughter.

Beware of using prayer without real trust. This is an issue that can be resolved, but you have to be willing to go all the way down the rabbit hole.

Somewhere, at sometime, you contractually agreed to interact with the entity/ies in this lifetime. The good news is, as a human being, you exist on the top of the food chain (aside other sentient beings) with respect to authority and self-ownership. The only being of higher authority are Creator beings (and the One Infinite Creator). You have the power and authority to rescind their license to interact with you, and your daughter has the same authority.

Everything in our experience is by our agreement, even when we ostensibly dislike the situation we find ourselves in.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

You should go to the website John Zaffis.com He has dealt with all manner of these things and he and his group
could help you. He is a demonologist and can help you deal with this stuff! What have you got to lose?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

Get as many large Dogs that you can..let them run..do not tie them up..keep inside and outside of house..Take salt and make a full circle around the house. Put salt in the window sills and doorways..Take a SAGE Stick and burn throughout the house. Open the windows and air out the home... If this dosent work find a SHAMAN.

If it is Alien..I am sorry to say, there is not much hope! If all fails..just move..but please dont give up!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Chilo

NC is screwed up too!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join