It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm afraid, and I can't take this anymore

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
My suggestion, burn some sage and cedar (or incense if you like) and flat out tell the entity to leave. It may be living off your fear, take control of your situation. Tell the entity that it no longer belongs in this dimension and to move on to the next. If it doesn't work seek a spiritual person (priest, pastor or shaman/medicine-man...whatever feels right to you) to aid you in this.

Every time you feel the presence tell it to leave you alone but try not to have any fear of it. Think of it like a bully who will keep on tormenting you until you stand up to it...you have the power to do this, I know it.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by truthseeker1984

Interesting hypothesis.

IT's not been my experience.

The name and Blood of Jesus The Christ have been effective. I haven't observed any other claimed deity's name being effective at all.

Re your bumper sticker:

I spit on the "peace sign". It doesn't mean what people think it does. That thing is the sign of Nero Caesar, the broken cross. Nero believed that there would be peace on earth once all christians were dead, and he boiled them in oil and burned them in his gardens at night at dubbed them "roman candles" which is where the modern firework gets it's name from.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Interesting hypothesis.

The name and Blood of Jesus The Christ have been effective. I haven't observed any other claimed deity's name being effective at all.

Re your bumper sticker:

I spit on the "peace sign". It doesn't mean what people think it does. That thing is the sign of Nero Caesar, the broken cross. Nero believed that there would be peace on earth once all christians were dead, and he boiled them in oil and burned them in his gardens at night at dubbed them "roman candles" which is where the modern firework gets it's name from.

AMEN to that!
-second line-

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Ask it what it wants, maybe it's trying to tell you something or warn you. It isn't always bad. The Indians say to burn Cedar and the spirits go home. Doesn't really help you if the spirits are home and you are in their home. You can call on Jesus, god, or even mother earth to take the spirit away. Try to ask it what it wants first. Don't let it get control of anyone, sometimes they can do that if people let them. Asking it to leave sometimes helps if the spirit isn't evil. Every situation is different. It doesn't seem like this spirit is evil by what you say but troublesome and desiring attention. Sometimes they just want to show you something. Good luck.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
While ive never heard of bob marely kicking out a harassing entity...

makes sence if it works for you. if it elevates your energy thats all that matters.

You must understand. These beings are masters of deception limited only to thier imagination. AND YOURS.

If you feel scared invisable aliens are terrorising you they will certainly use that to be more effective in bleeding you energy through fear and hopelessness.

Again Like a bully they will use your insecurities against you. Just fight back.. not in an angry powerless hot headed way. but resolutely. Demand its exit from your home.

Things to consider.

How long has this gone on?
Have you changed the home or brought used furniture or possibly kinetically loaded objects "heirlooms" fetishes into the home?

Old beds, chests any personal objects you might have picked up and brought home.

Secondly do you have sensitives in your family? your husbands?

Entity's loves ignorant sensitives cause they tend to be easier to frighten.

light to moderate clearing steps:

Burning sage, Salt on the outside perimeter of the home, Blessed water can literally break up cold spots instantly.

DO NOT SLEEP without praying or protecting yourself with the power of love, holy spirit protecting you.

ANYONE ELSE REPLYING TO THIS THREAD SHOULD ASSIST AND PRAY..whatever works for you.. for this family now.. even if you dont beleave it... what would it hurt?
edit on 2-6-2012 by Huggiesunrise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

Is your family Catholic? It seems like demons love them. Don't know why though.

eta:
Now that I think about it, they probably target Catholics so often because they know that Catholics know they exist. Once they make someone aware of their presents, they have a high chance of possessing someone if that person believes in them. Catholics are likely to be more open to being possessed because they believe in them. Average person would just ignore them and not open themselves up to a possession.
edit on 2-6-2012 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
If you are a Christian then keep close to the Lord. Right now you are entertaining an entity you do not want. I ask you to change your focus to your relationship with the Lord and do not dwell on the presence of the entity. Ignore it. Give all your thoughts and words to the Lord.

God let's this happen to bring people closer to Him.

People keep asking about ouija boards, etc. because somehow this one came to you. We don't mean to invite them, but it happens. My relationship with the Lord suffered because I believed He let me down (unhappy marriage). I stopped trusting him and in waltzed something that sounds like what you have. Don't be afraid, he is pesky like a mosquito and honestly is a big coward. Your fear is his delight.

I have gone to be prayed over and they say I am not possessed, but oppressed. You may want to research demonic oppression for guidance on how best you should handle this.

Some things St. Teresa of Avila said they may help you not to fear them:

Ch. XXV. "Divine Locutions. Discussions on That Subject" ¶ 22 & 23
Seeing, then, that our Lord is so powerful, — as I see and know He is, — and that the evil spirits are His slaves, of which there can be no doubt, because it is of faith, — and I a servant of this our Lord and King, — what harm can Satan do unto me? Why have I not strength enough to fight against all hell? I took up the cross in my hand, — I was changed in a moment into another person, and it seemed as if God had really given me courage enough not to be afraid of encountering all the evil spirits.
Ch. XXV. "Divine Locutions. Discussions on That Subject" ¶ 24
I feared them so little, that the terrors, which until now oppressed me, quitted me altogether; and though I saw them occasionally, — I shall speak of this by and by, — I was never again afraid of them — on the contrary, they seemed to be afraid of me. I found myself endowed with a certain authority over them, given me by the Lord of all, so that I cared no more for them than for flies. They seem to be such cowards; for their strength fails them at the sight of any one who despises them. These enemies have not the courage to assail any but those whom they see ready to give in to them, or when God permits them to do so, for the greater good of His servants, whom they may try and torment.

en.wikiquote.org...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep
reply to post by Aisling

Is your family catholic? It seems like demons love them. Don't know why though.

That is an interesting observation. I was told that the devil considers getting a priest to fall as a trophy. For if a priest goes bad so many Catholics become easy prey as they become disheartened, confused and reject the faith. You can see it is true. Look at how all this priest pedophilia has torn the Church apart.

Perhaps, demons love to mess with Catholics because we don't belong to them. If your riding with the devil he isn't going to rock that boat.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

That's because Catholics automatically assume its a demon. These things don't happen to one religion more than anyone else on this planet, its just defined differently.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Interesting hypothesis.

Re your bumper sticker:

Are you kidding me? This is such propaganda against Muslims .... AGAIN. The original "Coexist" is much more inspiring, this makes me want to throw up.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Ask it what it wants, maybe it's trying to tell you something or warn you. It isn't always bad. The Indians say to burn Cedar and the spirits go home. Doesn't really help you if the spirits are home and you are in their home. You can call on Jesus, god, or even mother earth to take the spirit away. Try to ask it what it wants first. Don't let it get control of anyone, sometimes they can do that if people let them. Asking it to leave sometimes helps if the spirit isn't evil. Every situation is different. It doesn't seem like this spirit is evil by what you say but troublesome and desiring attention. Sometimes they just want to show you something. Good luck.

Might not be such a good idea to speak with the "unseen" as if in communion.

Deuteronomy 18:9-13 - “When you enter the land the Lord your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. Let no on be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire [human sacrifice],

who practices divination [obtaining knowledge of the future through spiritualistic practices, i.e. psychics]

or sorcery, interprets omens [signs of activity of pagan gods, i.e. palm readers, astrology],

engages in witchcraft, or casts spells,

or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead [séances and those who try to speak to the dead].

Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord, and because of these detestable practices the Lord your God will drive out those nations before you. You must be blameless before the Lord your God."

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

Hi Aisling,

If you do not wish to have someone that deals with these things in your house, this is what I would do.

Firstly ask for forgiveness of all your sins. I would get the whole household together in this prayer and ask for forgiveness. Read Eph 6 and put on the Armour, though it may sound "stupid" do it. Let each and everyone in the household do it.

By saying the our Father is a powerful prayer and it covers every basis of all needs, and so praise and acknowledgement of our Creator. When you get to the "do not lead us into temptation" part is where the spiritual fight starts. Say out loud "in the name of Jesus, Yeshua and by the authority of He who is I AM, He who is Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscient you command it/them that is oppressing you and your family to leave. Bound them all, those of hexes, vexes, curses, spells, incantations, candle burning, wishes, majik, generational curses, hoodoo, voodoo, fear, doubt, hate, anger, blasphemy, lust, weakness, unforgiveness, bitterness, depression...mention all that you can think of that could be oppressing or holding you and your family back, name each one.

I know many will laugh at me, but I couldn't care.

I am one whom believes that aliens and demons are the same. If you know the Word, even the books that ain't part of the Bible, you would know that we are fighting a spiritual battle.

I would say that you get someone to help you to rid of that that is oppressing you and your family and so the house. A person who will truly will help you is not someone who'd ask for money. They will do it because it is what they do, battle the spiritual world. I have to say that I don't believe all aliens are demons and vice versa. If you can get someone that's clued up in demonology and has the faith to chase it, even better. If one knows the name of the certain demon it's easier to chase it as that person will know how it deceives.

It's not easy, but you have The Strongest on your side. With faith nothing can stand in your way.

All the best, and remember who's got your back, no matter how difficult or impossible

You and your family are all blessed and protected!

I apologize for my spelling and grammar. Not my strong point and I am typing this via my mobile

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: Grammar

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaelemJames
reply to post by Aisling

Hi Aisling,

If you do not wish to have someone that deals with these things in your house, this is what I would do.

Firstly ask for forgiveness of all your sins. I would get the whole household together in this prayer and ask for forgiveness. Read Eph 6 and put on the Armour, though it may sound "stupid" do it. Let each and everyone in the household do it.

By saying the our Father is a powerful prayer and it covers every basis of all needs, and so praise and acknowledgement of our Creator. When you get to the "do not lead us into temptation" part is where the spiritual fight starts. Say out loud "in the name of Jesus, Yeshua and by the authority of He who is I AM, He who is Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscient you command it/them that is oppressing you and your family to leave. Bound them all, those of hexes, vexes, curses, spells, incantations, candle burning, wishes, majik, generational curses, hoodoo, voodoo, fear, doubt, hate, anger, blasphemy, lust, weakness, unforgiveness, bitterness, depression...mention all that you can think of that could be oppressing or holding you and your family back, name each one.

I know many will laugh at me, but I couldn't care.

I am one whom believes that aliens and demons are the same. If you know the Word, even the books that ain't part of the Bible, you would know that we are fighting a spiritual battle.

I would say that you get someone to help you to rid of that that is oppressing you and your family and so the house. A person who will truly will help you is not someone who'd ask for money. They will do it because it is what they do, battle the spiritual world. I have to say that I don't believe all aliens are demons and vice versa. If you can get someone that's clued up in demonology and has the faith to chase it, even better. If one knows the name of the certain demon it's easier to chase it as that person will know how it deceives.

It's not easy, but you have The Strongest on your side. With faith nothing can stand in your way.

All the best, and remember who's got your back, no matter how difficult or impossible it seems.

Blessed you and your family are!

I apologize for my spelling and grammar. Not my strong point and I am typing this via my mobile

Religion is man made, the words of a book will not protect you.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

I edited my other post with a possible reason. Idk how accurate it may be. Just a guess really.

Also, I'd like to say that I believe some "aliens" are demons and some are angels - so the OP may not be misidentifying them at all.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

Love what you said. Indeed. Throw "them" for a loop...think for yourself and set your own dogmatic/spiritual parameters.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I think most possessions are Catholic and I think believing in ghosts/demons is absolutely a prerequisite for possession. Have you ever heard of someone that didn't believe in demons/ghost being possessed?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ujustneverknow

If you want to purge spirits from your house, print out the lower pentagram ritual and use it, works just dandy. If its an alien, i have no idea. It sounds more annoying than malefic.
edit on 2-6-2012 by buggy166 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

The words of a book can give you the faith to overcome plenty obstacles.

The Armor is spiritual which one gain with meditation/prayer. It is protection from spritual attacks while in meditation, It is faith.

Best regards

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: Grammar

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

I too have sensed and seen things all my life. For myself, I believe these things, shadows in a lot of cases, and sometimes full apparitions, are the spirits of the giants/nephilim that were killed in the flood during the days of Noah. Also, there were more later in the Bible (giants in the land of Cannan) that would have died and nowhere to go but here on earth. I tend to believe aliens are the fallen angels, who have no place in heaven so are earthbound. Because they are dimensional creatures, they can appear and disappear through portals we can't see. In the past, I have seen them break things (so smashed I it was unrecognizable), think we heard things, like our names being called, etc, moving things around and the list goes on. At one point in my life they frightened me but once I came to know Jesus, I realized what they truly were and some of the fear of the unknown passed. Even though I believe they can harm us, I truly believe they must keep their distance if we ask in the name of Jesus. They are still on the property we live on and if people could see the spirit world they are probably everywhere. It is something you need to take seriously. Like I said, I believe they are the so called aliens and even though we can't see those portals, they can and I think they can remove us to those other dimensions. Pray, then boldly tell them to back off in Jesus name. Hope this doesn't sound like a crackpot. Most foks just pooh pooh anything they can't see, touch, or feel for themselves. Hope you get some relief soon.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling
reply to post by Murgatroid

Thank you for that in depth post. I'm printing it to show the husband. You know, it was so hard for me to go to him with all of this because I was afraid of what he would think. Then he told me about an incident he had in the kitchen where he heard someone breathing, a heavy type of breath just hanging in the air. So he believed me when I was telling him what was happening.

It gets worse when he goes to work, these "attacks".

That's wonderful knowing your husband is supporting you. I've heard a lot of stories were the couple goes against each other because one of them doesn't believe the other. That is why the attacks are different when he is gone, because when you are together you are stronger fighting force.

I really wish I could help you, but this is not an area in which I have any expertise. What I can offer is to keep you and your family in my prayers.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join