It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm afraid, and I can't take this anymore

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

As many have posted here, calling upon the name and authority of Jesus Christ puts a stop to a lot of paranormal and spiritual experiences.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
Just ignore it, and it will go away.
It can't hurt you, so there is nothing to be afraid of.

ORLY?

The Mark of the Beast and the Implant Phenomena

Another aspect of the so called alien abduction phenomena is the implants that people claim to have left in their bodies after they have been abducted. This may be the smoking gun. We have physical evidence that the phenomena are not an illusion or delusion. This is hard-core evidence that can be studied in a lab and put through a regimen of scientific tests.

Dr. Roger Leir has had the objects tested by some of the most prestigious labs in the USA. I asked Dr. Leir what he thought the purpose of the implants were and he informed me that his best guess was that they were changing the DNA of the person in whom they were inserted. He doesn’t believe that they are tracking devices. LINK ~ L.A. Marzulli's Blog

This video talks about these abductee implants at the 9 min. point:

ATS interview - Dr. Roger Leir

edit on 2-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Yes! ORLY

"Aliens dosn't stand in a dark corner, whispering people's names to scare them".

I don't think this is an alien

edit on 2-6-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your scary experiences with this mysterious entity
im sure ATS will give you what you need to find the solution to this crisis

First .. did you ever play with a ouija board before ?
or came in contact with some black magic stuff and symbols ?
Did anyone died in your house ?

This trickster entity doesnt have the profile of a normal spirit or any alien
i feel it has im writing this .. heart suddenly bouncing more then usual .. weird
dont know why ..but one thing .. is im scare for your familly
no one would want a dirty demon in their house
it look like interested in your daughter
you should move away from your house and see if it follow you
if it doesnt .. then dont return to your house move to another one
and warn the house salesman that maybe it is potentialy haunted

Dont want to scare anyone .. but when a demon start messing with you like that
at the end they always seems to get in control of your body

worst outcome .. transforming in someone like this face eater man
the mother and girlfriend statement concerning voodoo was used on the black boy
or this woman that killed her .... last thing she say that the devil was inside her before slashing her own throat

I dont like speaking about this gore but people need to know about this
these thing are starting to affect more and more people
at the end the autorities always finish their report that it was a crazy man or woman who took heavy drugs or was mentally unstable .. were they really ? not all of them

Just dont try to stimulate this entity and be sure you have positive energy in you
dont go angry against it .. or it will go angry against you

I have just told him to leave you alone .. hope it will help

All ATS member should have a though about this entity in your house
to just move on ..
edit on 6/2/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
yeah same sh*t has been going on in my house for a few months but recently I've sensed it a lot more frequency. I've been hearing noises and footsteps and the occasional misplaced object. I have no clue what could be bugging you but I've heard that entities like that can be cast away by positive thinking and indifference.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

P.S.: Sorry for my bad English in advance.

I feel your pain, but you know, the more you think of him, the more he will be intrigued with you, some people are more receptive then others.

He is probably a dead person, who died in this house or near.

I know because I live in a house where someone was murdered (yes a perfect murder, nobody been jailed for this murder), some strange things happen from times to times. Lucky for me, he is a nice spirit and I dont care at all for him being there.

I don't care because, where I used to live before was worst then here, there was demons, shadow figures, ghosts, door that open by itself even when you lock it, things that dropped on the floor when I am alone in the house.

I am just not afraid anymore, when you have seen a demons, you don't really care anymore.

Also I do strange dreams, I will call them dreams because that is how I feel they are.

I die countless time in my dreams. I also have premonitions, I am in someone else body and he get murdered, these dreams repeat countless time during the same night, strangely when I wake up, i am still rested. That is why i am not afraid, I already experienced dieing thousand times, so I am very used to it and I am not afraid.

I never had a good dream, except for the rare 'wet dreams'
This was only when I was in high school and this time is long gone.

I know it is hard but fill your heart and head with love, think of nice moments, good feelings, people you love and care for, always, when you are in a pinch, say these word to yourself, "I love you" and think of good moments, events, people, belongings.

The dark side can't harm people who love, yes dark side, strange word but lets leave it this way.

I hope this help you, i am no expert, if nothing works, sell this house and move elsewhere, I live just in front of where I used to see ghosts, apparitions, demon, shadow figures etc, I even lived right next to that house and nothing happened except for my strange dreams but this will follow me until I die, I believe.

The more bad feelings, thoughts, fear, hatred you will have, the more he will try to harass you. I also don't think than praying to a god who never been real to begin with will help you. Sorry I am not a believer of god. There is a god but he doesn't have a name, he is everything. God is an infinite group of good souls and conscience. You really cant give a name to such a thing. The only name that would fit for this god is Love.

Hope this help...

Remember....

Love.
edit on 2-6-2012 by skywalk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Sorry to hear you are going through this. I'm sure it's scary esp for your child.

I have had my own paranormal experiences since I was a kid. I was more frightened as a child but now when I hear or sense something else in the room I get really pissed and stern and tell it to get the heck out of my home and that it is not welcome.

My previous apt I felt something in my room often. I had a few instances that really freaked me out but I wasn't in the mood to deal with it and I let it know. From what I have read over the years these beings, whatever they are, feed on fear. I was told years ago to show it who is boss basically and let it know you won't be putting up with it and that it is not accepted in your home. I don't know if that will work for you but it's worth a try.

Good luck and I hope you can rid your house of this being.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
It sounds to me like you have demonic behavior. Demons play tricks to fool the mind and to intimidate. Fear makes them stronger. I have had run-ins with demons before and when I called on Jesus they got afraid and left. Simply repeat some of Jesus' own words from the bible and believe in their power and those things will run away like rabbit being chased by a chihuahua.

Source

demons are rather pathetic, fearful creatures, and to a Christian, powerless. Their only weapon is illusion - to try to trick the believer into thinking that they have some power. I felt no fear of the demon, only great annoyance - the sort of annoyance one feels when a creditor claims you haven't paid, but you have the canceled check in your hand. You wave it in his face and tell him to get the hell away from you. That's what it's like for a Christian dealing with a demon. However - and this is critical - if you arrogantly try to do it on your own, you will fail. It is Jesus, and Jesus alone who can get rid of demons.

They only do what they do to confuse and to distract you from your path and the end result is frustration and weariness. Once they have broken you down to where you are tired and depressed, they can then possess you and infect your soul with the intention of you either lashing out to hurt someone or even commit suicide. When you call on Jesus, he will deal with them. I am not trying to shove religion down your throat but when all else fails, just remember what I have said here and give it a try....if it doesn't work. Then I am wrong.

It DID work for me though. I simply said "get thee behind me Satan, in the name of Jesus Christ", after the second time the demon fled. (it was choking me at the time and had tried to trick me just before this, as I called the demon on it's trickery, it angered it). This will also gives you strength as you see the power you will have over them as you wield the power of GOD's word as a weapon that truly works. Just believe in what you say as you repeat the word's of Jesus and it WILL work. I wouldn't bother writing this if it didn't. Just give it a try and you'll see.

Now there will be those who may respond to me and those who may respond to what I have said to you, saying that there is no GOD or Jesus, but that will not help you in the least....to be truthful I expect it. God works in mysterious ways, Satan and his minions try to work in mysterious ways as well but theirs is a mystery called trickery and "disillusionment". Remember, it is not a deceased person, although they may try to make you thin so to "break the barriers" of your trust, they are not aliens, although some may be embodied in the form of aliens because when the angels fell from heaven they did take on bodily forms of some sort.

Jude 1:6 - And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Not all of the fallen were chained until judgement though, some are here now!

Revelation 12:7-9 [7] And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. [8] But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. [9] The great dragon was hurled down--that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

Ephesians 6: 11-12 - Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Give this a try if nothing else works. Think of it as an ace up the sleeve.
edit on 2-6-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I am sorry for what you are going through, My family have experienced something like this before, not as extreme though. My parents were told when we moved in about a young girl who died in our house thanks to the actions of her ill treating grandmother, for years we would hear things, doors would be unlocked in the morning when they were locked at night, things would smash televisions would turn off etc. she would even make appearances or at least be seen out the corner of peoples eyes, we thought about getting someone in like a priest to bless the house etc. but feared what might come of it but a few years ago after the death of my grandfather everything stopped, the sounds and banging, i no that this wont give you much in the way of help but i just want you to know that while not as extreme as yours i can understand how scary this is.
if i could say that earlier it was posted you should leave the house, i agree with this if only to get enough rest to be strong enough, it is believed that Spirits of the sinister kind feed off weakness, being tired is one such way. try your best to get a break from this but i ask no i beg that you do not try to communicate with this thing, as i believe that it might make things worse.
(P.S do a search history on your home. you may learn many things, i did this and found out that where my house is now was an old Victorian boarding school. you may find answers there.)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

I feel for you and know how these experiences can affect family life. I have been in the same situation where our family have experienced mimickers and much more sinister events of moving objects, physical attacks, black shadows and full body apparitions not to mention at the end and the 'alien' issues.

I can only recommend that you and your family stop listening to and reading about alien discussions for the time being because whilst you haven't experienced the alien side, I am sure that this will soon occur as it did for our family. It seems that if one can not be swayed by unusual events in the home then it up's it anti to a different new level, which one may buy into for a period of time until the realization that ones been dubbed yet again.

Calling upon the name and authority of Jesus Christ does work and is powerful.

link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Sorry to hear you are going through this. I'm sure it's scary esp for your child.

I have had my own paranormal experiences since I was a kid. I was more frightened as a child but now when I hear or sense something else in the room I get really pissed and stern and tell it to get the heck out of my home and that it is not welcome.

My previous apt I felt something in my room often. I had a few instances that really freaked me out but I wasn't in the mood to deal with it and I let it know. From what I have read over the years these beings, whatever they are, feed on fear. I was told years ago to show it who is boss basically and let it know you won't be putting up with it and that it is not accepted in your home. I don't know if that will work for you but it's worth a try.

Good luck and I hope you can rid your house of this being.

Hi Mblah love Thor in the avatar

You are right .. these thing feed on fear .. and stimulation
spirits will eventualy listen to you .. they are the docile ones from the paranormal world
but if you go heads up with a dark entity it is not the best recommended solution
you will piss it off by reacting with this strong manner
and it will show you whos the boss .. for your safety always stay positive

edit on 6/2/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by FaceLikeTheSun

PS: sorry bad english...

You are wrong and right at the same time.

If you believe Jesus could be a good feeling, moment, person you care for, belonging you care for, etc, yes saying Jesus will help you... Maybe.

What really will help you is Love, when you love something or someone, love is the strongest of emotions, so if you love jesus, yes it will help you. But the name jesus by itself will not.

All religions think they are the one, but what they try to share is Love in the most part. So praying help you if you love.

If you dont love, forget it you are hopeless.

Love and Faith are two different things.

I have no faith, but I do love, have nice moments, events, people I care for, things, belongings i like. That is my faith, not some religions that never prove itself.

Why would love ask you to pay so you can enter a building and pray?

Love and Faith is free, if you think otherwise you have a huge problem.

And don't give me the nothing is free nowday crap.

All religious leaders are super rich, what they do with all this money? except stacking it on higher piles of money? Money can't buy love or faith. So why do they stack money? Only the good religions from asia don't do such things.

Also Jesus religion is the religion that shed to most blood in human history, yes jesus didnt kill anyone but the people at the top of this religion did for 2 thousand years and nowdays most of them are just child molester.

If you dont get my point, sorry if I wasted your time.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

Hi Aisling,

I definitely empathize with your situation plz read thru my thread because your not the only one that is/has happened to. We moved but, things are less than they were in our other house, but one in awhile they still happen.

Disappearing & Reappearing items and goings on

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Just read your experiences, I had similar and can cause family rifts especially when items frequently go missing. Strangely our experience happened in 2008 too.

One instance was when my cash-flow card went missing - searched the house, wallet and car multiple times and on different days, retraced my steps at shops. Canceled my card in case it had been stolen. Could not pay a couple of bills that where due, food or petrol. A lot of time, worry and effort in locating the card. On the third day, found the cash-flow poking out of my wallet. This particular incident was exhausting and costly.

The items would always return on the third day.

edit on 2-6-2012 by DonaldD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

i didn't read the entire thread. i apologize if this has been suggested already.
invite people to stay with you. clear out a room and have people stay a while. see if the "entity" show itself to them as well. it would, at the very least give some support that you are indeed experiencing something. that this is not all in your head.

think of this as a first step to understanding your problem.

good luck

-subfab

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
First off, Regardless of the friction that seems to be in our lives I want you to know that

In every moment, All Is Well. I truly mean it...its about finding the Wellness that has been and always will be there...you are not alone.

This being is looking for a habitat dominated by Fear- Why are you feeding it?

I understand you are scared, I get scared too. But this is one of those situations where you need to man up and realize that the fear is just not going to help period.

Create a space of love, loving intentions, loving thoughts, loving words...you might say well how can i do this when i am angry and scared? my advice is: basically, ´lie´ till you mean it, better yet, mean it from the jump...you gotta start somewhere. Please know, this being isn´t ´stuck´ in your house...no matter what anyone tells you. You need to learn to see this being as a reflection of youself. What do you think it is like to live in a space this being appears to live in, do you think this being is happy? is that why it is causing so much fear?

I dont think so, I think this being is confused and probably sad, mabye even angry...why not reach out to this being? let it know whatever it does you will love it no matter what. Let it know that at any moment it chooses it may move towards the light and continue its journey. Get your family together, sit quietly and communicate with this being, let it know that it is dearly loved, but it must leave...it is causing disharmony and it is for it to move on. Call for help! you have help! there are beings that dedicate their existence to help you! become aware of these beings...call upon archangel Michael, ask him to help this being transition to the light and protect you and your family with Light and Love.

The Idea is turning your attention to this being, realize it as a concious, thinking, living creature. All is equal, period. This being deserves love regardless of what it has done or is doing...I know it is hard to come to a point where you are sending love to this being, I cant imagine what you have been through...but excuses aside, lets get to work. You can do this, I am absolutley sure you can...your limitations are your own thoughts....when you are sending love, ask youself, are you really sending love...in the back of your mind are you doubtfull...these are the kinds of thoughts that will hold you back...

This is something that might not happen overnight, your persistence, your attitude and beleifs will be the deciding factor...this being is picking up on your thoughts so dont think your fooling it. Imagine the brightest most loving colorful, alive light filling your house, and keep this thought in your mind with strength, In every moment know that there is only love.

If you realize that your fear, frustration and anger are what is keeping this being around, then you will realize that these emotions are not benifiting anyone. Everytime you are fearfull, imagine feeding this being, literally...realize that your fear is nourishing it and making it stronger.....

I wish you the best of luck, but know you will not need luck...what is luck anyway? Your fine, you will get through this....Im sending your family and this being my love.

Zach

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by skywalk
reply to post by FaceLikeTheSun

PS: sorry bad english...

You are wrong and right at the same time.

If you believe Jesus could be a good feeling, moment, person you care for, belonging you care for, etc, yes saying Jesus will help you... Maybe.

What really will help you is Love, when you love something or someone, love is the strongest of emotions, so if you love jesus, yes it will help you. But the name jesus by itself will not.

All religions think they are the one, but what they try to share is Love in the most part. So praying help you if you love.

If you dont love, forget it you are hopeless.

Love and Faith are two different things.

I have no faith, but I do love, have nice moments, events, people I care for, things, belongings i like. That is my faith, not some religions that never prove itself.

Why would love ask you to pay so you can enter a building and pray?

Love and Faith is free, if you think otherwise you have a huge problem.

And don't give me the nothing is free nowday crap.

All religious leaders are super rich, what they do with all this money? except stacking it on higher piles of money? Money can't buy love or faith. So why do they stack money? Only the good religions from asia don't do such things.

Also Jesus religion is the religion that shed to most blood in human history, yes jesus didnt kill anyone but the people at the top of this religion did for 2 thousand years and nowdays most of them are just child molester.

If you dont get my point, sorry if I wasted your time.

I disagree, demons could not care less who you love. Love is an emotion. I am sure that this OP loves his or her children very much, yet the entities still exist and torment. Jesus surpasses emotions.....he is the very Word of GOD.

John 1:14 - And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

although you too are mostly correct it is 'FAITH' in Jesus THROUGH love that will accomplish the task the OP desires.

Galatioans 5:6 - For when we place our faith in Christ Jesus, there is no benefit in being circumcised or being uncircumcised. What is important is faith expressing itself in love.

Luke 7:47 - Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little. 48And he said unto her, Thy sins are forgiven. 49And they that sat at meat with him began to say within themselves, Who is this that forgiveth sins also? 50And he said to the woman, Thy faith hath saved thee; go in peace.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by Mianeye
Just ignore it, and it will go away.
It can't hurt you, so there is nothing to be afraid of.

ORLY?

The Mark of the Beast and the Implant Phenomena

Another aspect of the so called alien abduction phenomena is the implants that people claim to have left in their bodies after they have been abducted. This may be the smoking gun. We have physical evidence that the phenomena are not an illusion or delusion. This is hard-core evidence that can be studied in a lab and put through a regimen of scientific tests.

Dr. Roger Leir has had the objects tested by some of the most prestigious labs in the USA. I asked Dr. Leir what he thought the purpose of the implants were and he informed me that his best guess was that they were changing the DNA of the person in whom they were inserted. He doesn’t believe that they are tracking devices. LINK ~ L.A. Marzulli's Blog

This video talks about these abductee implants at the 9 min. point:

In this video he speaks at the beginning of things happening in such a rush.

Revelations 12:12 - Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

2 Thessalonians 2:10 - He will use every kind of evil deception to fool those on their way to destruction, because they refuse to love and accept the truth that would save them. 11) So God will cause them to be greatly deceived, and they will believe these lies.

2 Thessalonians 2:9 - The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders,

Acts 2:17-20 - And it shall come to pass in the last days, said God, I will pour out of my Spirit on all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

It's all in the Bible, I have only begun to scratch the surface.
I am not saying your wrong or anything, I am just displaying my view through my filter, that's all. It seems to be written.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

I am so sorry you and your daughter are going thru this terrible experience. It has to be terrifying for you.
I wish I could offer you some good advice that would get rid of this entity, but I can't. I haven't read the whole thread ..just the few on the first page, so I am sure someone will give you help . I am really hoping so.

I decided to post because I have heard voices and seen things all my life.....can't remember when I couldn't see or hear things. My Mom thought it was imaginary friends I was talking to....So to me that was normal, until I was older and realized that I was not like the average person. So mostly I just ignored the voices and the things I saw...until I married and had children that could do what I could do....and now grandchilren that can see and hear what I can at the same time I do. And yes..we have seen the same things and heard the voices that go with them...
One incident where..4 of us in one day saw the same thing!!! My 2 grand children who were only 8 & 6 at the time came running to me and said there was a ghost in the living room walking around. Naturally..I went to see. Nothing there. BUT late that evening, I was in my bedrm facing the hall door, when I saw this very short elderly woman going past my door. She had on what looked like lounge wear. It looked like black satin or silk with red embroidery around the bottom of the blouse part and the legs was flared ..like bell-bottoms. Her gray hair was pulled back in a bun.
I told my son, my grand children's dad that I had just seen a ghost. ..He said ..Earlier today, I saw a woman in black pajamas on the back porch and she was moving fast.! I never told him I saw a woman.!!!! So...I went back to the kids and ask them what they saw..Yeap! a woman with black clothes on. This incident was hours apart...and all of us saw the same woman that day...
That is not the last time ever.. for several of us to experience the same thing..But only a few times has it ever been where I was having a bit of a bad time with one..
Really hoping you can get help....

edit on 2-6-2012 by ellieN because: DOUBLE TYPO

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
When you can answer some of my questions I may be able to assist you even more. I know we all mean well here. And you will have differing advice on this.
I highly recommend that you begin cleaning your home floors from the back corners towards your front door. the corners are very imprtant to have clear. Also, keep the floors clean-zero clutter on the foors.
Mind over matter. What ever is going on-paranormal combined with high EMF waves, plus your paranonia-you have to take control of you, your family and your home.
Crystals are good, not bad attractants, btw, like I said differing advice.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join